• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
didnt know ganon's dair was transcendent, i could have sworn i'd stomped out projectiles with it.
I'm pretty sure I've Dair'ed with Ganondorf during the whole duration of a Fire Breath, clashing with every flame... That would mean it is not (unless I am proven wrong).

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It is not the entire Dair

A lot of moves involved have say sweetspots or very specific hitboxes/timings only that are transcendent. If Ganon Dair has that, it would probably be the hitbox extending a bit past the toes and only that hitbox.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I don't even know why people bother with Dark Peach. Every time someone brings up a point about :peach: he shuts them down like he knows everything.

The type of stuff you deal with, my ***. This IS the reason why people lose those MUs. Before I switched mains to :diddy:, LAST YEAR, I mained :peach: and :yoshi2:. I know the MUs. I do my homework, it's why I'm starting to take names now. The type of mentalities that you deal with and try to refute are ones that normally are right. That's the main reason I switched to :diddy:. Peach had cool combos and nice strings, but at the end of the day approaching was a ton of work, getting walled out was common, and I was just getting flat out beat.

I do know. It's hard. Sure :peach: can catch :dedede:, but then she comes across her other problem: the fact that she gets walled out. With all these tricks and stuff you seem to have, I would think that you would place or at least have any evidence to back up any of your claims. This is the second time you wrote a freaking page about your opinionated, whimsical bs on how you're some all-mighty tyrant of :peach:. I use these exact same tactics against :peach: and I usually win the match because of it. Why would I let you tell me otherwise? I'm glad you have all these neat tricks tucked away in your arsenal, but until you can show me that any of them are more than just tricks, get off your stupid pedastool.

Well, if you won something with all those tools you claim to have, maybe I'd believe you.

Whatever.

I think you're BS. Stop writing books on theory and start applying that stuff. You seem to love to call any opinion other than yours wrong and cover it in a page of nonsense. I may not be right (I'm fine with that, that's why the title labels this a DISCUSSION), but I'll be damned if you think you're gonna try and tear apart my posts like I know absolutely nothing about :peach: and you're just a god with the character.

damn, zinoto going in. this is why i <3 you

too bad u suk

Neon!

Smash Lord
100% common misconception (I make a point of correcting it every time I see it) and it has EVERYTHING to do with what I said.

If CPUs acted differently on different Brawl files, replays would desync. But they don't desync. CPUs act the same on every file.

Tesh, for hard evidence, find an actual edited AI file (I know there's a CG spamming falco floating around), throw it on your Wii, and load a replay of the appropriate character's CPU--it will desync. Different AI file being used causes desyncs, therefore replays load the AI, therefore the AI is the same on all copies of Brawl to prevent desyncs.

Not complicated.
I understand that if you were to edit the AI file that could cause a replay to desync. I refuse to believe that computer does not act differently on different files however. When I use peach I tend to float near the ground and as a result my cpu peach would do the same and even perform unusual movement while floating. My cpu peach will do this against me regardless of which character I'm using. If I were to play against a cpu peach with a different character on a new file I can absolutely guarantee that the peach would not randomly float near the ground. That doesnt mean that the new cpu peach couldn't perform unusual floating movements, it just means it wouldnt perform them nearly as often as the computer peach does on my file.

Maybe I'm phrasing something incorrectly, if you're arguing that the cpu does not "learn" or react differently in certain situations based on the player's actions than I'm going to have to disagree. When cpu's are played against they have the ability to learn which options work and implement them more often. They're using the same AI that they always have had they're just reacting differently to the players inputs.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
No foxes lasers are trancendent. Trancendent doesn't necessarily mean it beats anything. All trancendent means is that it does not interact with other hitboxes. Meaning it cannot clank with anything. It just so happens that MOST transcendent hitboxes are extended far from the characters body and as a result beat a lot of things.

For reference Samus' charge beam is not transcendent but beats most things (but a charged Marth Fsmash can clank it).

Conversely (I believe this is true i tested a while back) the first hitbox of pits utilt is transcendent but its very low priority (its just really fast at frame 2). If that's not true another example is Ganon's Dair is transcendent, but is not that high priority (its scary but not that high priority).

One of the simplest tests for transcendence is if it can hit a Samus missle and destroy it (not just you getting hit by it) its not transcendent.
Thanks for clarification.
Stop typing like Seagull, Zinoto.
Don't talk to my groupies that way Jimmy!

:018:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I think tier list 7 has been the most accurate, non-biased tier list to date. Honest. There are still a few inaccuracies IMO. People underestimate and overestimate a few characters but nothing is that far off. I don't think Wario has any business being in the same tier as the characters he's next to and I don't think Dedede has any business being high tier anymore, but not much else is terribly problematic. Most of the changes that were made at the time made total sense when they were made, and still aren't terribly off. Olimar isn't #2 but he's only 1-2 spots down from there, so it isn't terribly egregious.

I could argue about Peach being too high again but I'm kind of over that.

And Re: girls. I'm not a feminism advocate or anything, but if I were a girl I would probably avoid being a part of the hardcore gaming community. Gamer guys are some of the most casually objectifying males out there and they don't even realize it. It's a cycle, of course. Nicole for example can't just be a girl who is good at brawl. Her sex has to be the most commonly-discussed thing, it can't be her achievements. It's always about how good-looking she is, how she's the best female smash player, etc, but it's hard not to recognize that at the same time because gamer girls who show that level of skill are admittedly rare.

I think it's unfair to expect gamer communities to avoid remarking about a hardcore female gamer's gender because they are such a statistical anomaly, but I also think it puts those girls in a rather uncomfortable situation. I have similar feelings about race and sexual preference: asking people to avoid acknowledging either trait is unrealistic, unhealthy, and disrespectful to the people to whom you are trying to be respectful, but there's a good way and a bad way of acknowledging peoples' differences. It's all about middle ground.

I also don't really acknowledge the use of the word "****" as being anti-women. While it is distasteful to use the word "****" like we do, it's distasteful because of how **** affects everyone and not because of how it affects women. **** is bad whether a woman or man is the victim.
I'd personally think that more women in the community would resolve that problem, though I understand entirely where you're coming from and why. =)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't even know why people bother with Dark Peach. Every time someone brings up a point about :peach: he shuts them down like he knows everything.

The type of stuff you deal with, my ***. This IS the reason why people lose those MUs. Before I switched mains to :diddy:, LAST YEAR, I mained :peach: and :yoshi2:. I know the MUs. I do my homework, it's why I'm starting to take names now. The type of mentalities that you deal with and try to refute are ones that normally are right. That's the main reason I switched to :diddy:. Peach had cool combos and nice strings, but at the end of the day approaching was a ton of work, getting walled out was common, and I was just getting flat out beat.

I do know. It's hard. Sure :peach: can catch :dedede:, but then she comes across her other problem: the fact that she gets walled out. With all these tricks and stuff you seem to have, I would think that you would place or at least have any evidence to back up any of your claims. This is the second time you wrote a freaking page about your opinionated, whimsical bs on how you're some all-mighty tyrant of :peach:. I use these exact same tactics against :peach: and I usually win the match because of it. Why would I let you tell me otherwise? I'm glad you have all these neat tricks tucked away in your arsenal, but until you can show me that any of them are more than just tricks, get off your stupid pedastool.

Well, if you won something with all those tools you claim to have, maybe I'd believe you.

Whatever.

I think you're BS. Stop writing books on theory and start applying that stuff. You seem to love to call any opinion other than yours wrong and cover it in a page of nonsense. I may not be right (I'm fine with that, that's why the title labels this a DISCUSSION), but I'll be damned if you think you're gonna try and tear apart my posts like I know absolutely nothing about :peach: and you're just a god with the character.
You and a whole lot of people assume that I am some Peach god and try to shut everyone down. I have stated many times thats not my doing and the reason I debate. You thinking that is my goal and to show off its all on you. So don't try to pin that on my like thats what I care about here. I could give less of a damm looking cool infront of anyone. Or put anyone down. So you can take this pedalstool image you wanna pin on me and take that esle where.

Also I correct things that are wrong. Like one thought they can OoS nair with IC to Punish Dairs. And I simply corrected them. And then explained why it does not work. I did not just say it does not work and left it like that. Most people say one thing about peach and can state why. They go on about about judge and what they hear. many things in this case like the IC correction is what I am talking about. What people thing works when really does not, stating they don't know as much as they think. Not seriously finding things out.

If you don't wanna believe what i have to say then fine. Im not here for you nor give a damm about convincing you nor here for you, or anyone else for that matter. if something I feel is wrong, I am gonna corrected it. You really think I care if no one agrees with me? People have not been agreeing with me for Years. That is not gonna stop me from doing and saying what I know and feel is right. Wether people choose to believe what i say or not. As long as I did my part as a member of this community, thats all that matters.and as a bonus, the few that actually care about this character, the ones that play and that are interested in here. For those that get discaourage hard when using here cause of this community. Those new to the community and going into peach. That is also what matters.

Im sorry if people keep making mistake on simple things just as shield options and whats not safe or safe. Then I corrected them. It's not theroycrafting of spitting stuff out my mouth when frame data shows you along you can do certain things, or you will get punished for. Just as the IC statement I corrected. And because of that I am showing off, I am on a pedalstool, Im some Peach god and I am never wrong. if anything, you people make me look like a god cause you fail to check simple stuff out.

I will say whats on my mind and feel what is right. I don't care whats one status on here or who you beat. I back down to no one despite what they think or say of me. You don't agree then don't you are not the first and sure as hell wont be the last. And this does not bother me one bit. I will feel and go with what I say deep down inside, and highly confident with what I know with this character with more then 4 1/2 years of experience, and studies/experimenting. So do me a favor and don't try to pin me with this so called BS pedalstoll image cause I feel seriously strong about an underrated character.

So don't agree, then fine you said your peace and I said mines on the matter. But don't try this on me dude cause I just won't back down on something i feel strongly about. I could careless about convincing you or anyone else for that matter. it's not what is important here.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol, I'll be as good as you one day P1. Gotta give me some time though.

You and a whole lot of people assume that I am some Peach god and try to shut everyone down. I have stated many times thats not my doing and the reason I debate. You thinking that is my goal and to show off its all on you. So don't try to pin that on my like thats what I care about here. I could give less of a damm looking cool infront of anyone. Or put anyone down. So you can take this pedalstool image you wanna pin on me and take that esle where.

Also I correct things that are wrong. Like one thought they can OoS nair with IC to Punish Dairs. And I simply corrected them. And then explained why it does not work. I did not just say it does not work and left it like that. Most people say one thing about peach and can state why. They go on about about judge and what they hear. many things in this case like the IC correction is what I am talking about. What people thing works when really does not, stating they don't know as much as they think. Not seriously finding things out.

If you don't wanna believe what i have to say then fine. Im not here for you nor give a damm about convincing you nor here for you, or anyone else for that matter. if something I feel is wrong, I am gonna corrected it. You really think I care if no one agrees with me? People have not been agreeing with me for Years. That is not gonna stop me from doing and saying what I know and feel is right. Wether people choose to believe what i say or not. As long as I did my part as a member of this community, thats all that matters.and as a bonus, the few that actually care about this character, the ones that play and that are interested in here. For those that get discaourage hard when using here cause of this community. Those new to the community and going into peach. That is also what matters.

Im sorry if people keep making mistake on simple things just as shield options and whats not safe or safe. Then I corrected them. It's not theroycrafting of spitting stuff out my mouth when frame data shows you along you can do certain things, or you will get punished for. Just as the IC statement I corrected. And because of that I am showing off, I am on a pedalstool, Im some Peach god and I am never wrong. if anything, you people make me look like a god cause you fail to check simple stuff out.

I will say whats on my mind and feel what is right. I don't care whats one status on here or who you beat. I back down to no one despite what they think or say of me. You don't agree then don't you are not the first and sure as hell wont be the last. And this does not bother me one bit. I will feel and go with what I say deep down inside, and highly confident with what I know with this character with more then 4 1/2 years of experience, and studies/experimenting. So do me a favor and don't try to pin me with this so called BS pedalstoll image cause I feel seriously strong about an underrated character.

So don't agree, then fine you said your peace and I said mines on the matter. But don't try this on me dude cause I just won't back down on something i feel strongly about. I could careless about convincing you or anyone else for that matter. it's not what is important here.
Another block of nonsense I'm not gonna read. Whatever. You right. This is a tier list discussion thread, so like I was saying I agree that :peach: should be lower on the tier list, SFP

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
damn, zinoto going in. this is why i <3 you

too bad u suk
Hmmm, isn't Zinoto better than you, though? Last time I checked, you two were around the same level but I was noticing more wins on Zinoto's side than yours. Perhaps it was just my choice of matches to watch..... :p

I could careless about convincing you or anyone else for that matter. it's not what is important here.
>Writes extensively lengthy posts to prove just the opposite of everything written here.

I've got nothing against you Dark.Pch, just so you know. I'm actually quite impressed with your ability to analyze situations and come up with all the optimal choices one could make.

Player-1

Smash Legend
No, the skill level of a Diddy main directly correlates to his records against ROBs and how good they do on RC, zinoto fails in both areas so I'm the best

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Case dismissed. People make things to easy for me.
Yeah, I mean everything that "you know and feel is right" got you as good as you are now with all the wins you've gathered in the number of years you are playing. Why listen to what other people have to say :p?

Also, P1 is the best :diddy:. He will unleash his true power soon enough.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
>Writes extensively lengthy posts to prove just the opposite of everything written here.

I've got nothing against you Dark.Pch, just so you know. I'm actually quite impressed with your ability to analyze situations and come up with all the optimal choices one could make.
I think I am starting to see something.

When I make these post, I make then long for a reason. I like to give alot of info. So people who are interested can know alot on Peach or the situation. When I explain something and reason, I like to give as much as I can, and break things down. it's like when I give advice to Peach players, im not gonna say a few things on w/e we are talking about. I am gonna say alot. So they can understand the situation and everything they can do/ not do and how/why. They are more aware and prepared. won't be caught by surprise.

People don't like to read long post as it was proven many times. So when I post, people don't read it fully or at all, and it leads to BS that I have come across many times and people have these dumb images like what I just dealt with. I'm sorry Im not cheap with info. I would have thought lots would like to know as much as possible. So they know what to expect and know thier options. wether using Peach or fighting against her. Guess I was wrong, oh well.

Also I will make my post to debate and prove something wrong. Wether people choose to believe it or not is on them. People get it twisted that when I debate and post, it is to heavily convince someone like it's law. One says something I feel is wrong, I corrected. Wether they agree or not is fine with me. I could not care less if every member in the smash community did not agree with what I say. Again, convincing is not my goal here. .

Yeah, I mean everything that "you know and feel is right" got you as good as you are now with all the wins you've gathered in the number of years you are playing. Why listen to what other people have to say :p?
You honestly don't know why i win/ lose matches. So say why would I listen to someone like you?

Zinoto

Smash Lord
No, the skill level of a Diddy main directly correlates to his records against ROBs and how good they do on RC, zinoto fails in both areas so I'm the best
^^^ The man has spoken.

You honestly don't know why i win/ lose matches. So say why would I listen to someone like you?
Oh you misunderstand:

You really think I care if no one agrees with me? People have not been agreeing with me for Years. That is not gonna stop me from doing and saying what I know and feel is right.
These are the people I'm referring to. The people who you have been disagreeing with for years.

I know the reasons why people win matches and you obviously aren't doing that so...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
^^^ The man has spoken.

Oh you misunderstand:

These are the people I'm referring to. The people who you have been disagreeing with for years.

I know the reasons why people win matches and you obviously aren't doing that so...
See, this is why you need to read and not assume garbage. This has nothing to do with people winning matches. Or losing then for that matter. people who don't agree with me, if they don't, I don't care. They have the right to not agree. Does not matter and not my goal in why i debate and correct stuff. I don't do what i do to convince.

You would have caught that in my last post of you stop trying too look and sound cool with your post and actually read what I said.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Case dismissed. People make things to easy for me.
I wish I could remember the exact name of the fallacy which means: Making such a large response that no one desires to read or respond to the content and therefore assuming you are correct because no one cares to read/ listen to all of it. But since I can't remember the name, this fallacy is closely applicable.

Argument from repetition (argumentum ad nauseam) – signifies that it has been discussed extensively until nobody cares to discuss it anymore.

Dark Peach, basically I'm saying DON'T WRITE AS MUCH HOLY ****ING **** NOT MANY PEOPLE WANT TO READ IT ALL.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You read that right.

I wish I could remember the exact name of the fallacy which means: Making such a large response that no one desires to read or respond to the content and therefore assuming you are correct because no one cares to read/ listen to all of it. But since I can't remember the name, this fallacy is closely applicable.

Argument from repetition (argumentum ad nauseam) – signifies that it has been discussed extensively until nobody cares to discuss it anymore.

Dark Peach, basically I'm saying DON'T WRITE AS MUCH HOLY ****ING **** NO ONE WANTS TO READ IT ALL.
Im not gonna change my ways just to please a bunch of people. Cause there is people who actually do read what I say. I can't please everyone. That's life. No matter what you do, how you are or what you say, someone is not gonna like you. I like to give alot of information. That's how I am. if you don't wanna read it then simply don't. That simple.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)

I think in regular language, we call that a filibuster. :awesome:

SoulPech

Smash Master

Dark Peach, basically I'm saying DON'T WRITE AS MUCH HOLY ****ING **** NOT MANY PEOPLE WANT TO READ IT ALL.
Pretty much this. Not to mention, even if you did read all of that and still rebute or disagree you get a "You still don't understand" or something along that correlation, which creates an endless loop.

This is why I love open forums amirite?

If someone writes alot in their posts and if no one bothers, how can be case closed? Does that mean you won? lost? What if you wrote a movie script for a movie, but a director will never use it because it's too long, boring, drawn out, and he says "Not gonna bother reading it." do you still win and/or does it makes things easy?

I dunno. Bored and at work.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Gheb has finally seen the light
Welcome dear brother

No they can not. They would get hit with a Nair. if a peach gets hit with nair OoS, its cause she was floating too high where the nair would not hit you in time. This give you more time to counter attack.

IC nair is 6 frames. When you jump OoS you have to wait 4 frames cause of the squat animation. Frame 5 is where you can attack or air dodge.

6+4= 10 frames it takes your nair to come out of shield. My nair is three frames. So if I dair you and you nair OoS as I nair, you are gonna get hit out of your nair. You only get away with this if Peach stays floating and does another set dairs. Which is hella unsafe. This is only good if the opponent will stay there blocking. And most don't anyway, they would try to do things as you just said, and which they would eat a nair. I can bair as well after the dair to cross you up, and you can't punish that.

I can also stop that option if I just float and drop as the last hit box coming out. Then auto cancel.

Optimal Shield Advantage Autocanceled: -3 (-5 hard landing) You still don't have enough time cause you will get slapped by 2 frames if you try or attempt to grab me.

So no, IC just can't do that. They will get punished for it.
Cross up with Bair sounds good but dropping with a Nair after Floating Dair vs IC's sounds risky as hell considering its range. Even if Peach can get a Jab out, there's a good chance you'll trade hits (i.e. IC's will take Jab damage and Peach will get grabbed)

No she does not. The only thing peach can do out of a grab release with near perfect timing is dash attack. it hits with the second weak part which does about 5% and the knock back is terrible. He barly goes anywhere.
I'm fairly certain that even 2nd hit Dash Attack doesn't connect with MK - he can jump/SL out the way. It's so frustrating considering she can force a Jump Release but is too slow to actually hit him with anything lol

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I didnt know I had a -3 against Peach, good to know.
You better get used to it, bro cuz now that everybody knows that Peach is a *good* character - a *high tier character*, even - she's gonna dominate the metagame because she shuts down so many characters and she only loses to MK and Marth. And since she counters Diddy Kong, Ice Climbers, Olimar, Wario and King DDD you can expect to see her a lot more now that the secret truth that everybody hid for the last 4 1/2 years has finally been revealed!!!

:059:

Myollnir

Smash Ace
CPUs definitely copy what you do and learn from experience, that's pretty obvious. If you have a new file, try playing wolf against a wolf CPU and start UpB-ing at him on the ground. After a short period of time, he'll start using Shine to beat it, and he'll do it later if you create this situation again.
My Marth CPU sometimes also ledgecancel his UpB and do something immediatly after it like it was intentional. And correct me if I'm wrong, but on a new file, CPUs don't spike.
I also wondered if Nana acted differently depending on the wii you're playing on. I'd say no, but maybe it differs slightly?
About the desyncs on the replay, Idk... If you read a replay with PT on another wii, it'll not desync, even though the loading times of the Switch is not the same with every wii... The wiis just adapt.

On a side note, I really admire Dark.Pch's patience. He always answers with walls of text, even though he probably knows that he most likely won't change people's mindset. I used to read his posts but tbh I don't read all of them now.

I don't remember who stated it earlier, but only a few people will accept to change their point of view on a low/mid character. The fact that nobody will accept to consider that a mid/low character can be good against their main (just because it's a mid/low) is also annoying.

His passion for his character is also something I respect. Even though he overrates Peach (imho), it's pretty cool to see someone really motivated.

@Dark.Pch : If you're really confident with what you're saying, don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Just show them in real matches, because many people here don't care about theorycrafting and frame data stuff. I know you can prove them what you're saying if you stay motivated like this. Good luck man! :D

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
On a side note, I really admire Dark.Pch's patience. He always answers with walls of text, even though he probably knows that he most likely won't change people's mindset. I used to read his posts but tbh I don't read all of them now.

I don't remember who stated it earlier, but only a few people will accept to change their point of view on a low/mid character. The fact that nobody will accept to consider that a mid/low character can be good against their main (just because it's a mid/low) is also annoying.

His passion for his character is also something I respect. Even though he overrates Peach (imho), it's pretty cool to see someone really motivated.

@Dark.Pch : If you're really confident with what you're saying, don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Just show them in real matches, because many people here don't care about theorycrafting and frame data stuff. I know you can prove them what you're saying if you stay motivated like this. Good luck man! :D
I agree with a lot of this. :)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
:peach:

-1 :metaknight: :marth:
+0 :snake: :falco:
+1 :olimar: :diddy: :zerosuitsamus: :lucario: :dedede: :toonlink: :wolf: :gw: :pit: :rob: :kirby2:
+2 :popo: :wario: :pikachu2: :fox: :sonic: :ike: :sheilda: :yoshi2: :ness2: :pt: :lucas: :samus2:
+3 :luigi2: :mario2: :bowser2: :falcon: :jigglypuff:
+4 :link2: :zelda: :ganondorf:

You better believe it. Peach is that good!

You better get used to it, bro cuz now that everybody knows that Peach is a *good* character - a *high tier character*, even - she's gonna dominate the metagame because she shuts down so many characters and she only loses to MK and Marth. And since she counters Diddy Kong, Ice Climbers, Olimar, Wario and King DDD you can expect to see her a lot more now that the secret truth that everybody hid for the last 4 1/2 years has finally been revealed!!!

-Dead-

And :pikachu2: is probably +3 because Esam loses to all the :peach:'s hardcore.

:018:

Life

Smash Hero
I was going to say that there's no way Sonic-Peach is as hard as Sonic-MK or Sonic-Olimar... but now I'm not sure if sarcastic.

Also, @neon

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Dark Peach, I like you, you know we are boys.

But you need to seriously scale your posts down. It really serves nobody to make your posts that long. Bubba ask you to explain the peach mk matchup in depth, for those situations, sure go all in.

But in most circumstances, all youre doing with these dissertations is straining the attention span of everyone here.

No matter what you say, zinoto is right. Peach cant kill, and she gets walled out heavily by characters with more range than her and thats why she loses matchups. There is no amount of text you can drop here to convince anyone otherwise because weve all seen it in practice. I can go out and find a half dozen video right now where peach loses because of those 2 things. No matter what you do, you cant talk those things away. You can suggest possible work arounds but that doesnt make those statements false.

also, you cant say that youre not trying to convince anyone of things when you write out giant posts trying to tell people that peach actually CAN kill or w/e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom