• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Create a Stage! Create, Share, Rate, Discuss!!!

red stone

Smash Ace
Okay, what you will see is a REALLY crappy GIF version. Please click on it to see the full, awesome, flash version

NOTE: when the stage is upside down, the moving platform (up and down) cannot be stood on. This will prevent ******** camping.

This stage has no theme yet. I just wanted to make an awesome rotating stage (keyword awesome, ie. NOT Brinstar Depths.)

Whatchall think?

it's har enough surviving the stage alone, nontheless fighting i it!

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Some interesting concepts here... Though I don't really have any stage concepts of my own, I did come up with an interesting idea for a Bowser's Castle level...

Assuming Bowser is in the game, whenever no one is playing as him you can see ol' King Koopa sitting on his throne in the background, rooting on villains, and activating traps. To make it even more interesting perhaps he only activates traps when "hero" characters are wining, and when it's all villains, no traps! (still lava and fireballs though)
If he his fighting, I guess Baby Bowser takes over the throne for the match...

Good idea, bad idea?

red stone

Smash Ace
I love how the bird can eat you. Maybe the spider thing and beetle thing in the background can do something too? Like the Pikmin will constantly be battling them, and every now and then a Pikmin will go flying and hit someone, or the beetle thing and spider thing will fall over or flail and one of their appendages will smack you.
ty for the ideas but now i think the stage has too many hazards

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Someone probaly done this one

In this stage if you are lucky you'll be smashed through a pipe, when coming out the other side, you travel at the same speed and regain full control (second jump as well) a great way to turn the tables, or perhaps a great way to juggle.

Geno stands knowing he is about to shake things up a bit with the dreaded POW block

(i took out some platform for additional space)

What do you think?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
^^^^
That's the perfect way to do that level. I like the idea of getting smacked into the pipe. The bottom ones shouldn't lead you into the opposite bottom one, you should come out the top. There would just be some sick techs if you fought down there, no one would ever die!

P.S.> I like your concept of a 5 player game. ;)

happyhibisci

Smash Rookie
Meh to that level, I much prefer peach's castle... from ssb64.. that level was SWEET <3 bumper combos.
Let's just have every old level ever created? Except for the really similar ones. My 64 favorites were Hyrule castle and yes, Mushroom Kingdom :)

Alphalink

Smash Apprentice
Let's just have every old level ever created? Except for the really similar ones. My 64 favorites were Hyrule castle and yes, Mushroom Kingdom :)
QFT

they should bring all past stages except the clone stages ( in which case just bring the most modern iteration)

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Its phazon mines form MP! Enjoy (BTW I can do better than this, its just that I did it in a rush cause I have to go)

its a medium sized stage, with a decent amount of hazards. those boxes break if they revieve lots of damage, releaseng deadly phazon with an explosion!

to the left is a phazon pit, giving 3 percent damage per second if you come in contact with it.

Theres a cliff to the right, in the dark, watch out for it!

there is a turret on the top right corner of the stage, that shoots lasers anytime during the game, though not that often

and finally you notice that door on the top left? maybe your lucky enough to have a space pirate appear and mess the battle up!

hope you guys and gals like it!

(wat game is this from again?)
I like the pit thing on the left alot, 3% per second, its a good stage idea in general, they should put that idea somewhere at least.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
alrighty here me out because it's a little unpopular but what about a mario party stage

there can be four moving platforms above a main one

the platforms will be blue(normal)
red(slippery like fourside's ufo)
bowser(slows you down and a thwomp will ocasionally crush it)
question mark( snowball, hammer bro, etc attack it)

finally there will be waluigi, daisy, toad, and boo hitting diceblocks in the background

if toad wins nothing happens
if waluigi wins he plants a piranha plant
if boo wins he switches the platform signs
if daisy wins she heals 5-10 damage to a person in front of her

is this too many hazards
any constructive criticism except a plain no will be nice

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Someone probaly done this one

In this stage if you are lucky you'll be smashed through a pipe, when coming out the other side, you travel at the same speed and regain full control (second jump as well) a great way to turn the tables, or perhaps a great way to juggle.

Geno stands knowing he is about to shake things up a bit with the dreaded POW block

(i took out some platform for additional space)

What do you think?
Stage 2 (surprise.. this one kinda sucks)

Couldn't find a good picture of the robots from starfox so I used magaman ones

Anyways robots come and pust girder down at you while arwings + wolfens attack

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty, tell me what you all think of this stage idea...

Kanto, Pokemon Tower
(Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen)

This is the haunted Pokemon Tower from FireRed/LeafGreen as most of you Pokemon fans would know. It is a very simple stage but has two unique aspects. Ghost Pokemon appear out of no where and attempt to chase you down. If you are too slow, they will scare you and your character will be stunned for a few seconds, giving any other players a few free shots. If you outrun them for a few seconds, they will disappear and leave you alone. Also, Team Rocket will occasionally hover above the stage in their Meowth balloon, throwing explosives at the fighters. All three platforms are stationary. The time of day will always be night time.

WhiteZER0

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... in my opinion, the level is like that Ness level in Melee, the one with all the buildings (not the events, the look of the level), except yours has one building. It's a good idea though... actually, now that i look at it, it's just like the final destination level with those three platforms... just a bit more interactive :p

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
I thought this was a cool idea... lmfao feel free to rofl at it for it's poor mspaint quality!

Shadow Moses Island, Alaska
(Metal Gear Solid)

Simple enough - 2 platforms, one slightly higher than the other; brilliant. You can't fall down on the sides.

Here's te thing though... There are guards, and if you pass by them when they are close enough, they get the (!), and throw grenades at you!)

I thought it was pretty sweet...

Oh yeah, and add snow + sweet weather effects.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Rofl at your MSPaint skills? I would never even joke about such a thing...

"Playin' on the Slide II"
Slide in a Playground
(Melee Original)

Simple enough - One ladder, one sloped platform which will be slippery so you can slide down it; genius! You can't die... ever...

Here's the thing though... If you have too much fun and start to get out of hand, your mommy puts you in the corner for a time out!

kin3tic-k4jun-3 inspired me... but I'm not making fun of him at all...
>_>
i swear

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
I need your guys' opinion on this...

Yoshi's Island v2

Yes, I know...there's already a Yoshi's Island stage in Brawl, but this is an idea for a second one. (hence "v2") There are three platforms...two ordinary platforms, and a stationary mushroom that acts as the middle platform. As you can see, there is a Nep-Enut that rises out of the water. If you send your opponent flying toward the Nep-Enut, it will catch him/her in its mouth and throw you either out of the stage, or it will hurl you at the grounds of the stage. Also, notice the Chain Chomp in the background? Just like in Yoshi's Island, the Chomp will launch itself onto the stage and eat a huge chunk of the stage. The two ordinary platforms and the ground underneath them will be gone, leaving you just a tiny chunk of land and a mushroom to fight on. The land and platforms will regenerate after a few moments.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
... I don't like the fact that the blue dude shoots randomly, make it so he shoots at the stage when red or something like that, just for my OCD :)

Caael

Smash Lord
Metamo Ark
Game: Meteos

Like the ship from the beginning of Big blue, but bigger. You will fly past many planets, which will give different effects. Some of them make gravity low, so characters move slower, but jump higher, some make gravity high, so you cant jump high, and are harder to knock off. Some planets have you gaining damage steadily with the poisonous atmosphere, and others will have bubbles launched at the ship which float about. When touched, they pop causing low damage and moderate knockback.

After 3 or so planets, you will start orbiting around the planet Meteo. Meteos will rain down, and if hit, you will take low damage. They will pile up on the ship, and once landed, can be used as platforms. If 3 of the same line up, they launch up that bit into the sky and off the screen, so you must be fast.

Once they pile up off the screen, it flashes red 3 times and then the meteos go grey and fall off the screen. You break off from orbit and start the course again.

I hope there is some Meteos content in Brawl, as it is one of my favourite games ever.

Top Bottom