• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
sticky this, since it's the final tier list it should get a permanent place at the top

JFox

Smash Hero
This list is by far the best yet. My one complaint is the gap between Dr. Mario and Mario. I find it a flaw in the system that there is that big a gap, it just doesn't make sense. They both do almost the same vs every character in the cast.

But other than that, great list!

Melee is definitely NOT at its peak. If you were keeping up, its plain to see the drastic improvement of its metagame. I see many things that no one used to do back in 07'. (unfortunately, most of it is being done by high tiers.) Melee never stops getting better.

Overload

Smash Lord
Wow I never thought I would see this much of a change, very interesting.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Ummm.... nice tier list (dissapointed by falco - just as I start to get good w/ hiim, he sinks like a friggin rock :-P) but where do you guys get the numbers? is it out of 10, or what?
puck, don't worry, Falco is still the best character in the game. Nobody has unlocked his potential yet though. Don't base it on the tier list, you can just look at videos and tell that whoever will become the next god player is going to be using Falco, regardless of what the tiers say.

puckgood

Smash Journeyman
Why do you care, stalker? Don't make me sic the po
puck, don't worry, Falco is still the best character in the game. Nobody has unlocked his potential yet though. Don't base it on the tier list, you can just look at videos and tell that whoever will become the next god player is going to be using Falco, regardless of what the tiers say.
Dang straight! But Marth's my other main, so.... I /like/ that part. I think Fox should be at the bottom, by the way - he's just painfully slow. Maybe switch with Bowser, who has that god like power, which will beat speed any time.

I will no wait for people to yell at me, thinking that I was being serious.

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
this is a good list, though i allso think ganon and doc should be switched. Everything else looks fine

dk sure got some love. Luigi can stop ****** low tiers now.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Expected:
Marth in second. This character is so much better than the last tier list gave him credit for.
Falco in fourth. Too many counters bubbled to the surface last year for him to stay where he was.
DK moving up. Woo, go Bum!

Disappointing:
Samus moving down. She is my main, after all.
IC's not moving up. Oh, well.

Unexpected:
The rise of Mewtwo. Watch out, people, this one's going straight to the top.

replicate

Smash Lord
this tier list is absolutely perfect

and LOL at people thinking that the character they play magically "got worse" because he moved down two spots in the tier list, just get better n00bz

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
lol sheik is definitely 1, the back room based too much off tourney results, and only counted the US results over mostly the past year which had a lot of me and PC fighting

in Europe, Sheik is the best by FAR, while in Japan, Sheik/Fox dominate (and bomb soldier although it was a while ago)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I think Ganondorf should be higher, like probably switched with Dr. Mario. Also, has Mr. Game & Watch gotten a lot higher in the last few lists? Also interesting that Yoshi fell so much.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Okay, Marth is coming up. Surprised Falco moved down. Still think that Falcon should be above Peach. Good list, though.

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
What're you talking about, SuperRad? Marth's forward smash suddenly doubled in reach and power. Didn't you get the memo?

Pengie

Smash Lord
The list is as close to perfect as I think it'll get. Nice to see that the SBR still discusses Melee.

JrdnS

Smash Ace
.yay. this list has brought the melee viewing counter up to 53.

maybe this will get more people to start playin melee again since its something completely new.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Marth lol. That was expected. I really expected a Falcon > Peach though. I have seen tons more Falcon players so I just thought that he would place higher. I just hope that this doesn't make everyone start to play Marth. (Lol I already play Marth)
Bah Jigglypuff? I disagree. Maybe it's because of Mango or something. But Jiggs... meh.
GG DK though. Props.
Falco.... Now I can't use johns against losing to top tier =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom