• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Revival Of Melee Tournament Match Thread

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
so.... why'd you guys pay a $20 entry fee? sounds a bit exorbitant.
RoM, for two days, basically took up the entirety of the space available in the store, with the exception of like the area around the counter and stuff near the back. The store manager wanted to make sure that he would get enough money to account for the loss he would face from not being able to host his card game tournaments in the space we were using. So like... it was a 10$ entrance fee for one day, an 20 for two, but he wanted people to pay the 20 up front.

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol my favorite match of the entire ROM series is Shiz vs M2k. Its just so lively and awesome. hahaha wtv, ill cheer for jason.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yah but not what you really want to see from M2k/Mang0...i dunno i was disappointed when watching on the livefeed.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
lol dj nintendo you talk mad loud lol
Hell yeah I am lol. Even though I wasn't commentating those matches, I could still be heard clearly sometimes lol. I was mad far away from the mic too. I didn't wanna be the third commentator as well. In my opinion, three people commentating is not all that good. Anyway, I'm Dominican. So I'm genetically pre-born to be loud lol. Your spanish too Lite. So your loud speaker will come out sooner or later lol.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
I dont remember any *****ing when the first match of m2k and shiz was a shiek vs falco.. so why was everyone doing so when the 2nd and 3rd matches of m2k and mango were shiek vs falco. M2k says himself his shiek is on par with his marth if not better

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
honestly

it's still the best sheik in the country fighting against the best or 2nd best falco in the country
But they weren't playing serious..... and that's why it was hard to get hyped for it.

Mango does have a pretty nice Falco regardless.

The CF ditto at the end just kinda killed any interest in caring.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
maan losers finals is ****ing ****.

i remember watching it through stream and everyone was like ****ing hyped up

jugfingers

Smash Champion
But they weren't playing serious..... and that's why it was hard to get hyped for it.

Mango does have a pretty nice Falco regardless.

The CF ditto at the end just kinda killed any interest in caring.

man the CF ditto was pretty rad, m2k had one of the nicest chaingrab combos ive ever seen, and mango had some pretty dope combos too, and that moonwalk reverse knee was mad nice.

Ya'll should just watch the vid with WC commentary.

It's actually funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqTXFmfQp4&feature=related
lol update the first post with this pakman!!!

phil and homade waffles should have live streaming commentary or something

R3N0

Smash Lord
reno for top 5 sheiks?

i think he's too good
awwwwww >_< you floridians you.

unless you were being sarcastic which i think is completely possible since i duffed SOO Hard vs m2k in crews its disgusting. and then placed 33rd. and then cried myself to sleep.

i hate my life ._.

/emo.
:mad088::mad088::mad088:

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
crew battle vids?

i only saw the last half when mango and pc and m2k were playing i dont remember the order or anything tho and kage beasting and theending of dj and alu playing nyc playin eachother at the end thats epic

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hooray I have crews on my comp now. :D Time to watch Kage **** people. I never thought Ganon could be so fast. o_O

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha. I wish there was video of him walking up to play me in crews, then being told he wasn't allowed to counterpick Brinstar. I've never seen a Ganon look so sad. :laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
crews are always **** at my tournies ... thats why even pc was like omg we gotta do this lol

its just sooo fun lol

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah I forgot to link to the raw file in the first post. It's there now.

Also, if you open the file with windows media player instead of downloading the video, it should stream.

Top Bottom