• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Revival Of Melee Tournament Match Thread

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Just use Dr. Mario and you'll be fine. Unless you want me to train you using Dr. Mario against Jigglypuff like you told me before lol.

audreyh

Smash Ace
Grand Finals: I haven't put these up yet because they are literally terribly uninteresting. Even Hazzard and Mogwai the commentators were disappointed. Mango didn't go Jiggs, M2K played Falcon and Sheik.
how old are you? get over it.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Hey guys I had a busy weekend (end of Philly beer week ftw). Between the absinthe and Belgian beer festival, I had neither the time nor the sobriety to upload videos this weekend. I'll continue putting videos up tonight.

Bother Chibo about crews.

Eggm

Smash Hero
That raw file for crews was good quality and had commentary telling you who was fighting who theres really even no need for a edit, just a quick upload onto his directors account I don't know what is taking so long.

Goon Squad

Smash Rookie
LOL

Quotes like

Even jman who sux vs jiggs got mango to 1 stock low % both games in their MM.
I think I'd have over a 50% chance of winning if i was allowed to ban a character and he was too.
I think M2K had a point, I think he does better flat our and then Mang0 does.

Example: He beat DSW 3-1 where as Mang0 and shiz would probably go to the final round, and I just think M2K does better against other people.
is why I told Mango to stop sandbagging v EC. They think just because they don't get 2-3 stocked they have a shot. That is how you know Mango is the best: everyone's trying to capture moral victories against him.

You can get Mango down to one stock all the time, but until you beat him ONCE, you can't say ****. He's Jigglypuff! He says to everybody, "I can only two stock someone with my Puff, but by the end of the match you'll know you got *****." True story.

For the record, everything nublet (ROFL) has said in this thread has been so correct, it's no wonder no one is trying to refute any of it.

And M2K, whenever you say

mango is the best
it's really obvious you don't mean it because you always want to include stuff like "I suck v Jigglypuff," "if my Fox gets tech skill I have a chance," and "if we could both ban a character I would win" type of stuff. Please. You're just saying it because it's expected of you to say after you got butt ****ed for the second consecutive tournament, not because deep down in your heart you believe it.

EC is gonna stay forever salty after getting ***** by Mango for the second time in a row =). *****s stay losing

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
^QFTL!

Mew2King, buzz of plz. Mango FKING ***** EC. And the best thing, he's a puff player, he ***** M2K's marth, fox, and so on. GOOD **** is all i have to say.

1. Mango has beaten M2K in two giant tournements now.

2. Stop fking around EC, u guys are just making a fool out of yourself.

3. Mango is the best player in the world, hands down. *AMEN*

I phail to see why EC and M2K ALWAYS has to john about their loss... **** off plz!

Elen

Smash Lord
I'd really like to see grand finals. Regardless of how terrible the set was, there was a lot of cool stuff that went on, and it was mildly hilarious. At least put them on your webspace!

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I'd really like to see grand finals. Regardless of how terrible the set was, there was a lot of cool stuff that went on, and it was mildly hilarious. At least put them on your webspace!
Yeah I think I will do that tonight.

I have Cort v Chu, PC v Wife, a few Hungrybox vids, Alukard and somebody. I am upset at my lack of Kage, Hax, and Raynex.

I am also kind of upset that literally nothing of myself was recorded at this tournament, but that is my own fault.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
It is basically M2K's lack of communication skills. He doesn't know how to portray a concept in a manner that gets the point across and isn't completely offensive.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Was it Alukard vs a Sheik? If so, it was me. He went Samus/falcon/falcon

skyheart

Smash Lord
ur fail was SPECIFICALLY referencing the fact that you used "elitey"(which is not even a word) instead of 1337.

that is all

pound3
Then you are a fail for thinking that I can't use words I make up. You understand it. You failed.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Was it Alukard vs a Sheik? If so, it was me. He went Samus/falcon/falcon
The title of the raw file has the players. It just isn't in front of me right now. I was just rattling off the videos from memory.

I have a few rather large video raw files with like 3 or 4 sets on it. I am pretty sure I can determine who is who.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
It is basically M2K's lack of communication skills. He doesn't know how to portray a concept in a manner that gets the point across and isn't completely offensive.
Yes. WC needs to realize this I guess.

raaaaaaape

I meant in response to Cog's comment, cause Scar sparks more flame from WC than M2K does.

pound 3
Before ROM, yeah. But now no.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright, thanks Pakman. Upload them only if you have the free time. I'd like to see them, but I can wait/don't need to see them.

brendol

Smash Cadet
wait, Are You Being Sarcastic?
nO LOL M2K IS LIKE KING OF LIFE. EVERY LOSS OF HIS INCLUDES PEOPLE CHEERINGS AGAINST HIM, BAD CONTROLLERS, HIM BEING RUSTY, HIM HAVING A HAND CRAMP, HIS PHONE RINGING, AND HIM GETTING SOMETHING IN HIS EYE.

THE INTANGIBLES KILL M2K. HE IS CHAMPION 4 LYFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JFox

Smash Hero
Guys, we get it. When M2k loses he gives you reasons for why he loses. He should just take the loss, but in his mind he has to justify himself to the community. He thinks he's telling you why, you call them johns. The more you bring it up, the more he repeats these same reasons or "johns" over and over.

Yes, m2k lost and is telling you why he thinks he lost. He's already given Mango due credit by saying he's the best, so stfu.

Fletch

Smash Master
This, I'd especially like to see the Falcon ditto, they both have cool Falcons.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I would really like to know who has anymore Kage or Hax videos. If nothing else got recorded from them besides kage vs zhu/DSW I will be a sad panda.

Top Bottom