• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Krystal, Geno, MegaMan, Knuckles, and Animal Crossing Character as playables. Maybe Claus as well.

Seriously. AC Char would be awesome.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It's simple... Boo is a generic Mario enemy. So many other characters should get in before him.
Generic? He's one of the few Mario enemies that are playable in LOTS of games (Goomba isn't, for example).
I like that moveset Ginobeeto posted.

Plus there'd be a bunch of Mii's with ****'s on their face along with a few butts. Though maybe they could download Mii's from contests on Check Mii Out.
There are blowjobs, *****, butts and other things available in that channel so I don't think it'll be a problem

Competitiveplayerssuck

Smash Rookie
Ok you know what? In Sonic the hedgehog on xbox 360, who helped Sonic save the world? Thats right, Shadow did. This is why knuckles is crap.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ok you know what? In Sonic the hedgehog on xbox 360, who helped Sonic save the world? Thats right, Shadow did. This is why knuckles is crap.
I shouldnt argue this point, but...

Do you want me to get SamuraiPanda in here? I'll do it...

Besides, Knuckles having been a part of the series for much more than a decade, Knuckles being known by EVERYONE including old Sonic who dont enjoy the 3-d games...

Shadow, being Sega's attempt at a sad-*** bad-*** (He was sad (unhappy) in the games)
which ultimately failed when they gave him guns... Plus, he's just a black sonic when you think about it...

And I'm not even a Sonic fan... why am I arguing this?

Silly smash n00bs....

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
basically its gonna own brawl lol i swear sakurai can NOT ruin this one. its going to be the epic insane game to end all games. im talking about another melee.

its gota take skill. huuge gap between nubs and pros. its gotta take a lot of practice and mindgames. a good cast where you can pick one out of the top 15 characters and win tournaments. maybe a good cast of 35 characters. make it hard on the fingers/brain yet never ending learning experiance.

sick online and things that people really want. stage edidtors that actually let u make stages not just put blocks together.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Shadow is much better than knuckles. He was an assist trophy. It is shadow who matches sonic. Shadow is gonna be in ssb4, definately.
Yeah... as an Assist Trophy. Knuckles' moveset would be so much different from Sonic's, while Shadow would be a clone. Knuckles could glide around, dive/dig, and do all kinds of punches and what not. Final Smash? Tears Shadow in half and proclaims his badassness.

Competitiveplayerssuck

Smash Rookie
Yeah... as an Assist Trophy. Knuckles' moveset would be so much different from Sonic's, while Shadow would be a clone. Knuckles could glide around, dive/dig, and do all kinds of punches and what not. Final Smash? Tears Shadow in half and proclaims his badassness.
Shadow ***** knuckles with chaos control then chaos spears him. For the final smash, Shadow uses super shadow, and f*cks knuckles.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Knuckles has t3h ph1r3, and personally I prefer him to Shadow, but thats just my oppinion. I'd rather he was in than Shadow, seeing as he has a great deal more history as well :D

Competitiveplayerssuck

Smash Rookie
Knuckles has t3h ph1r3, and personally I prefer him to Shadow, but thats just my oppinion. I'd rather he was in than Shadow, seeing as he has a great deal more history as well :D
I would just hate it if knuckles would steal Shadow's spot. Anyways, Shadow is awesome.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Mewtwo, megaman, bowser jr., black knight and knuckles (whos better then shadow). If they were included I would buy that game in a second (which is what I did to brawls as well).

Cookiez

Smash Ace
If they got a big black crayon and a little red crayon to colour Sonic in he would instantly become Shadow, which isn't particularly desireable. I guess he wouldn't have Shadow's personality but thats probably a good thing. :psycho:

Uhm. I would love to see Kuja from FF7, his Final Smash could be transformation into Trance Kuja, but I do realise that's unlikely to happen.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Everyone knows knuckes teh ***got wont be in ssb4
Do you think we actually take offense to comments like this? Maybe Knuckles would, but all I've stated is that Knuckles would be far better than Shadow. No realistic individual would defend a video game character to the point of an emotional breakdown. Hmm... reminds me of someone.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I always hoped to have a fight between black knight and ike in brawl. His final smash would be when he takes of his helmet and shows his head,
zelfieus or whatever
he would be faster and would shoot out strong beams at everyone.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
WTF!! what is it with you guys that say you prefer Shadow over Knuckels, obviously it should be Knuckles since he really did start out early in the Sonic Series of games plus Shadow is just a lazy hedgehog who rather rides a jeep than run, plus his moveset would probably be to similar to Sonic's therefore you guessed it CLONE, so I'd rather see Knuckles in the next installment of Smash if not I'd rather have Silver than Shadow anytime

Spire

III
BRoomer
I always hoped to have a fight between black knight and ike in brawl. His final smash would be when he takes of his helmet and shows his head,
zelfieus or whatever
he would be faster and would shoot out strong beams at everyone.
Black Knight is a Beamos?

EDIT: Speaking of Zelda references, I would love a Death Mountain or Lost Woods (Sacred Grove with ruins) stage. Aside from the possible gimmicks (rolling Gorons and Deku Scrubs), the stages would just feel very unique and environmentally comfortable.

BrawlTilDawn309

Smash Cadet
First, the name. Like I think Super Smash Bros. Riot would work, sticking with the fighting names. Or Quarrel haha. (i like Riot the best)

Next, more 3rd party characters, like Sora (Goofy and Donald if desired), Sephiroth, Shadow & Knuckles (preferribly Knuckles, yeah I said it), Master Cheif (who would TOTALLY ROCK) other sonic characters and others.

Also, online leader boards, online Tourney, voice chat (duh) and other little things.

Mac Dre

Smash Cadet
Captian N a much forgotten character in the role of nintendo history, he was brought into video land for one sole purpose to help stop the mother brain along the way he meets many companions such as link and kid icarus who are featured in brawl why not captian N he has a laser gun he uses a sword as seen in one episode of the show links at bottom of page. why is this forgotten nintendo icon never included in anything.

Show intro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXGr3aBln38

Ep.1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI8tF...eature=related

Ep.2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSZqm...eature=related

Ep.3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F-wP...eature=related

Alternate Intro (with mario, luigi, peach and bowser)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRLma...eature=related

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, this seems like a joke thread.

Plus we have no idea even if this game is going to be out, so why is this topic even here?

ib4l

Geist

Smash Master
I personally vote that ssb4 be called Super Smash Bros. THROWDOWN

and Shadow would only be a sonic alt. costume because of that terrible terrible game he was in. Knuckles is in because unlike shadow, he was not specifically designed to be a clone of sonic in the game he debuted in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom