• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
I got some ownage for everyone i just wanna no where and when this thing is gonna be tomorrow. And really i dont know what you're talking about, X-factor? Man it doesnt matter if your character has limitations or not it depends on how good the player is

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
hey Mr. J. will be tomorrow sometime after 12 P.M. and it will be at my house or my friends (based on how many people come. i will call you tomorrow to tell you where it is. I need to **** you more. j/k

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
k but yeah SundayOwner, if you want to come and play. smashfest will be sometime after 12 o clock and I will give you a call. Just give me a number I can call you at or something.

Mr. J. you there. You plan on going too right. And if you are, are you gonna bring anyone with you.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
For all you Sierra Vista guys....we are having another tourney in tucson, 29th of July....sat. If you guys want some real competition lol, come down. The thread for this tourney is up and nogmike is hosting it. I know mr. j is down, he is always down to get beaten by my falco lol.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Ofcourse ill come i know ill play with my best Doc ever. Nog had some trouble keeping up not to brag or anything.

Hey Temp why have you been kissing *** all week? All your comments have been lame and random do even play smash?

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
of course i do but the thing is, I ignore you, it works out a lot better... i dont need to talk anymore **** ppl know about you already so im gonna keep my words to myself kinda tired wasting my time talking ****, it's like bwill said dont bring your **** in the threads..

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
Umm some **** happened so we were not able to have it. This sunday though will be the tournament unless there are not many people. I know this since i live near him. So the more people the better plz

Note: not Priest talking

(I hate it when he can't use his own account..)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Yeah I work and attend college through out the year but unlike you i schedule things around work and school so i can play smash, so dont use work as and excuse when you have to weeks in advance to plan. But really why do you want to know

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
haha, i dunno it's kinda true, something always ****ing comes up with templar when a smash tourney comes around. i, too, work and attend college and somehow i'm always able to attend every tourney that comes up. Also, keep in mind that i do work weekends sometimes even. i'd like to see your *** come to a tourney for once.

sorry man, but youre always on the boards yet you don't even play the game it seems. i knew a guy (in you) who used to dream of being better than sean and now wtf happened to that lol. you can't even make it to one tourney because something convinently? comes up...

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
yea well **** happens, i dont have a nice job like yours, my job doesnt give me that option or anything of that matter. Lots of people request it off first, plus it goes by senioroty. Which i havent work there long enough to work there, plus i was hired to work mainly Friday, Sat, Sun.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
TemplarPsi said:
yea well **** happens, i dont have a nice job like yours, my job doesnt give me that option or anything of that matter. Lots of people request it off first, plus it goes by senioroty. Which i havent work there long enough to work there, plus i was hired to work mainly Friday, Sat, Sun.
Whatever your excuse smells like **** to me. Any of you SV noobs wanna come to this upcoming Tournament? Its on Sat.29 there's another thread for you to sign up in I got to seat open in my truck if you need a ride but its gonna cost you guys gas ofcourse ****s not free in this world.......

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
i don't know wit my cousin just died and we plan to go during that date so i might not make it but i will try, vect is most likely to go and for the record were not noobs, get it straight.

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
Mr.Jaskolski said:
Whatever your excuse smells like **** to me. Any of you SV noobs wanna come to this upcoming Tournament? Its on Sat.29 there's another thread for you to sign up in I got to seat open in my truck if you need a ride but its gonna cost you guys gas ofcourse ****s not free in this world.......

im suppose to take my difference with you somewhere else, when you keep talking **** mr.j? Blah w/e, lol stupid noob.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
B-Will said:
I beg to differ. :laugh:
Wait a sec when u step in !? i wasn't even talkin to u. just cause u beat mr. j and his crew lots of time doesn't mean that everyone else in sv is a noob. I beg to differ, i laugh at u i rarly talk unless have to but it really pisses me off when people livin it up look down on everyone else. i can't go to out of town tourneys yet because my parents don't consider me trustworthy enough (16yrs old sigh...)

I have beaten most of sv when didn't even have a gamecube yet. i have only had it a week so that counts for some kind of acomplishment. i just could not beat vect yet but im gettin there so don't belittle sv until u have played everyone k? (sigh....im done)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Dude i spanked on you and i wasnt even using all available Doc power, I would watch what your saying because as far as im concerned Vec is the only one worth playing here in SV. You shouldnt be talking about anything except how much practice you need. You've beatin most of SV...pfffff please you are a noob in denial your not good plain and simple and i dont know about who your taking about in SV cause SEan and Mr.J are the only greats here ohh and Vec but you pal dream it up.

Hey Temp yeah your supposed to so, bring your **** on Sat. at Nogs then we'll see whats up

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Mr.Jaskolski said:
Dude i spanked on you and i wasnt even using all available Doc power, I would watch what your saying because as far as im concerned Vec is the only one worth playing here in SV. You shouldnt be talking about anything except how much practice you need. You've beatin most of SV...pfffff please you are a noob in denial your not good plain and simple and i dont know about who your taking about in SV cause SEan and Mr.J are the only greats here ohh and Vec but you pal dream it up.
LOL....ROFL...LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

im srry mr j my give a d**n meter is broken i don't dream of things i know, i better watch who im talkin to who are u suppose to be? u played me once and talk **** i did not even know how to wave dash then big whup, and i guess ur right vect is the only person worth playing because u can't beat vect. but mr. j if want it come get nuff said i ain't gotta talk crap to show how good i am. (o yeah that message was toward b-will, sounds like ur his
*****) got something to say, say to my face because.....well lets not get into that.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Yeah you better not get into that kid...........and if i need to destroy you at smash to prove my point i will. And by the way Vec doesnt beat me

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
TemplarPsi said:
I wasn't really even talking about attending tourneys really. If you have to work during tournaments, then what can anyone say, **** happens, nothing you can do about it.

I'm talking about smash in general. You use to **** talk me like no other. I'd have to listen to your **** about how you were going to get better than me...and I let that slide because you were progressing fast. But what happened now...you are still on the boards acting like an active smash player yet you don't even play the game anymore. When's the last time any of us seen you play? At least with Mr. J, he's always up for smash, improving himself, etc...yeah he **** talks all of us on the boards but at least he backs up the fact that he WILL come play us even though we have to put him in his place. :laugh: He's willing to make the hour drive to come play us and back up his **** talking. You, on the other hand, have been bickering with Mr. J all semester long for what? You have no intention of playing him where as he has every intention of playing you.

You've disappeared on all of us, act like you are still into smash, and yet you don't even play anymore. I don't give a **** if you can't make the tourneys especially when you have a valid reason. But you aren't even in the smash scene anymore it seems. You are all talk, never walk the walk. I'm sorry for coming down on you like this but it had to be said. We are all busy but we find the time to play. If you aren't into smash anymore, then don't act like it. If you are, come play sometime. That is all.

EDIT: I'm done **** talking...I hate it when you and Mr. J do it so I don't know why I am but I'm done; I've said all that I needed to say to robbie.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, I am aware I am double posting but this is something completely separate to my above post.

To Blackknight: I wasn't looking down on SV players per se, it was more a joke. But, if you want, I will MM any person from SV, your choice of person. Or people. MM you perhaps?

Top Bottom