• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
wow what are you two bad kids talking about now. And Mr. J. what do you mean by you guys are wasting my time or some kind of saying you said a few posts ago showing like you are the best 1 cuz that aint the case

B-Will there are

Vectorman VMAN or VECT
WaveMantis WAVE or MANT
Blacknight 23 BLAK
Priest Revan P3R3
Mr J.
Turnup Tosser
there are others but I am not sure if they are good.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
I was just sayin if your not for sure when you can play than thats a waste of my time cause i cant sit around and wait all day to know, but i will be crushing everyones dreams and hopes of being good of they play me

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Ok. well I have an idea. Do you want to play me. I don know why but all the smashers here in SV (all of my annoying friends want to know who is better amongst us two. In their opinion and since they saw me beat you. They think I am better but you may have gotten WAY better for all I know. I personally am not sure and sort of don care but I don think you are better than me either. I am not saying I am better than you or the other way around. I need to play you though, so I can find out for myself. I will use Falco, so I would expect you to use your best. This way there is no BS. Hopefully I can find out who is better and all of my friends wils shutup bout it and leave me alone. Oh yeah Blacknight, Priest Revan and WaveMantis all want to play you. So when are you free.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Mr.Jaskolski said:
I was just sayin if your not for sure when you can play than thats a waste of my time cause i cant sit around and wait all day to know, but i will be crushing everyones dreams and hopes of being good of they play me
Who's dreams will you be crushing? I would like to know.
Umm **** are you going to be free around like 6 p.m. tonight or no?
If so that would be awesome.

Blacknight? Where did you go?

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
then i will wait until wavemantis gets out of school (11:45) then i will call him because he should be off because i might have to babysit around 4:30 so we to get things rollin because if u think its gonna be a waste of ur time then so be it the longer you wait the better i get. so what are we doin....

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
I already said early is better for me if you can play earlier than Vec than call me maybe my friend phil will play too, but it has to be around 12 or i cant play today

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Mr.Jaskolski said:
probably not and your little friends over there they think they got some skills we'll see
Ok, so you have earned a little right to get a lil cocky. The last time they played you they were not the greatest of players but I assure you they are greatly improving. And if you are going to say if they are as good as I am............................. Well you will have to play them to find out won't you. Here is what I can do.

Blacknight 23 uses - Luigi, Samus, Fox, Main character DOCTOR MARIO jus like you
Priest Revan uses - Jigglypuff, Marth Main character I DONT KNOW WHO OF THE TWO
WaveMantis uses - Ice Climbers, Pichu, Main character Mario
VectorMan uses - Fox, Sheik, Captain Falcon, new character(peach) Main character - Falco
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
okay but this all depends on wave getting out because if thats the case we outta wait until the weekend because things are being rushed also with vect being at work this kinda throws everything out of proportion

oh yeah noone crushes my dreams you only make me better by beating me

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
ok i dont know about the weekend im going to Tucson to play, all the rest of this week i have to work so sadley this is the only day i can play

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well we can't wait till the weekend because I am off Saturday and I am going to Nogfest with Mr. J. and Turnup and (yes I will pay for gas noobs) k but how about you two play today w/o me and tell me the results when you get back. This way both of you are not distracted by me and trying to prove yourself against each other who is better. (You two can play at your fullest without worrying about the person watching will say about you.)

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
****!!! then it might have to wait then d4mn.... :ohwell: :ohwell: i really wanted to play but more time to practice so i guess it will have to wait oh don't think (well he's scared)because no matter how good u are im not backing down.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I have already played Blacknight I have played with him nearly every day. I want to know if u want to play him. If you can wait till 11:45 so Black's friend can get out of school(Wave Mantis) They can both go to your house and play you. I can't go because I am at work making 14 dollars an hour just to answer phones and I am NOT gonna pass up easy cash like that. But those two will go and play you and you all can just tell me the results when you all are finished. If you are not scared Mr. J. :chuckle:

Oh yeah, a word of advice, (This is to put pressure on you but since you like pressure, it should make you better) If any of them beat you, you prolly can't beat me since they don't beat me. just to let you know. :chuckle:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Mr.Jaskolski said:
yawn, i thought you would decline
reverse Phycologiy don't ya love you think thats suppose to piss me off okay we'll play ur little game soon as mantis gets home i will be there full strength...hopefully i have ur number now and i will give u a call when we head k? :chuckle: :chuckle:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
K I will. I am gonna call them right now. After i call them. THey will call your cell number for directions so plz answer it. When I call you never answer. Or if you can jus pick blacknight up from his house and from there you two can play. Unless you want a piece of Blacknight and Wavemantis since they both want to play you.

Jus to let you know Black, Mr. J lives in a diff house than Sean so don't go to Sean's. you will have to call Mr. J. and get directions. Hopefully if you play, don let **** intimidate you(things he says) just play. If you do, you will lose cuz Mr. J. is good at intimidating people who are weak to it. So just play and ignore him. That is how I Play and it freaking works.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
vect don't wrry the only person that ever intimated me is my dad so don't wrry
im not suppose to be on right now and my mom is almost so i gotta go this time my number if you want is 520-234-5981 if we play let the better smasher win :chuckle: :chuckle:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
K. Mr. J. do you plan on callin him or do you want him to call you? i would hope you would call him since you NEVER pick up your phone. If you don recognize the number you should pick up anyway since it may be a smash player.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Kkk. Thanx Mr. J, WaveMantis, Blacknight 23 and Turnup Tosser for the smash we had today. WaveMantis is still funny and gets mad at nothing. Blacknight still complains but showed that he can hang with Mr. J.

Turnup Tosser on the other hand will ALWAYS be gay with PEACH. FagBag. j/k
Ok all results that I know of.

Turnup Tosser (Luigi) > WaveMantis(Mario)
Mr. J. (Fox) < Blacknight (Samus)
Turnup Tosser (Capt Falcon) < Vectorman(Falco)
Turnup Tosser (Peach) > Vectorman (Falco)
Mr. J. (Dr Mario) < VectorMan (Falco)
Mr. J (Sheik) > VectorMan (Falco)
Mr. J (Sheik) < Vectorman (Falco)
WaveMantis(Mario) < Vectorman (Falco)
Blacknight(Samus) < VectorMan (Falco)
IF I missed any matches or got something wrong jus let me know or post it for me.

Thanx for all the matches and hopefully everybody is satisfied with the results, of who is better than who and crap. Good job Blacknight you proved to Mr. J. that you can hang with him
WaveMantis even though you lost, you are still the fastest wavedasher :)
Turnup Tosser, you are still prolly the best in SV but once I get past that Peach you are goin down. I have gotten by all of your other characters. I have jus a Peach to get by.
For me. I have beaten Mr. J 2 out of 3. One of them I killed myself right when I was coming back but oh well. So hopefully (Mr. J) I am not bad anymore to you and like I said I have beaten you before. Now I proved it even though you beat my Falco for the first time today by a mere miscalculation but the matches were still good.

Well Thanx for the matches and hopefully we can all do something on Sunday for like a smashfest.

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
Gg's today vect. You and your crew have gotten better for sure. Having you come with me and mr.j to nogfest will help back are scene.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Turnup Tosser said:
Gg's today vect. You and your crew have gotten better for sure. Having you come with me and mr.j to nogfest will help back are scene.
Thanx man and yeah hopefully I can help represent us but on the part of my crew getting better. You can't really thank me, They put the effort and training into it. I was just their opponents most of the time. They had the determination to get better.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Oh well. Yeah. You think that is bad, I can make it much worse to with Falco's waveslide but you are able to move quick enough with Sheik and you can manipulate chains with her that make Falco very difficult to maneuver with.

But yeah good playing with you Mr. J. Hopefully, you, me and Turnup Tosser can do well at this tourney. :)

What did you think of Blacknight 23? (Samus, Dr. Mario, Fox user)
and WaveMantis? (Mario user)

You think they got better?

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
V3ctorMan said:
Oh well. Yeah. You think that is bad, I can make it much worse to with Falco's waveslide but you are able to move quick enough with Sheik and you can manipulate chains with her that make Falco very difficult to maneuver with.

But yeah good playing with you Mr. J. Hopefully, you, me and Turnup Tosser can do well at this tourney. :)

What did you think of Blacknight 23? (Samus, Dr. Mario, Fox user)
and WaveMantis? (Mario user)

You think they got better?

...what is a waveslide?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
waveslide,. Is what it is sometimes called. Samus is the biggest and most obvious waveslide though.
Just jumping, completing the shine-spike combo (when you land from the spike move, move as if you were to wavedash towards the direction and the ground and that is the waveslide with Falco.

(Bombsoldier does it a ****load.)
You can also shine-slide with Falco too. A lil more difficult but great when mastered. (Good for breaking shields for those who like to block alot.)

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
V3ctorMan said:
waveslide,. Is what it is sometimes called. Samus is the biggest and most obvious waveslide though.
Just jumping, completing the shine-spike combo (when you land from the spike move, move as if you were to wavedash towards the direction and the ground and that is the waveslide with Falco.

(Bombsoldier does it a ****load.)
You can also shine-slide with Falco too. A lil more difficult but great when mastered. (Good for breaking shields for those who like to block alot.)

wow, didn't know you can do that.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yeah it's a **** technique when mastered. That is why Mr. J. hates me so ****ing much because I handled him when I start to do that. :) Mr. J is still good though.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
V3ctorMan said:
yeah it's a **** technique when mastered. That is why Mr. J. hates me so ****ing much because I handled him when I start to do that. :) Mr. J is still good though.
**** sounds like you can beat me. Oh well...let's make our MM 20 dollars instead of just 5 the next time we meet. Makes it more exciting even though I will lose.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
B-Will said:
**** sounds like you can beat me. Oh well...let's make our MM 20 dollars instead of just 5 the next time we meet. Makes it more exciting even though I will lose.
No don make it sound like it is the greatest technique in the world becuz it is not. Actually there are several weaknesses it has. The main one which is the most likely to happen is the waveslide is not as easy as a wavedash so If I mess up that is a free hit for you. And plus I have not even played you yet. you still could be good for all i know and you may know stuff that I don. Turnup Tosser and Mr. J. said that also my Falco and yours are very different and that it would be a good match with us two. So hopefully I will see you at the next tournament.

And yeah I can raise the MM to 20 if you want, but the match is still either way. You may know stuff that I don and I may know stuff you don't :)

Mr. J. Turnup Tosser, most of SV say that my Falco and yours are COMPLETELY different so it would be a good match to see who would win.

Hope to play you soon. Falco is DISGUSTING

Top Bottom