• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Mr.Jaskolski said:
Yeah you better not get into that kid...........and if i need to destroy you at smash to prove my point i will. And by the way Vec doesnt beat me
that's not what vect said....he said he stomps you everytime and even if you do mange to eat me i will still come back because i back down from noone no matter how good u are. so come to vects house on sunday and i show how much diffrent iam from the tourney earlier this month.

you might beat me but you won't destroy me so your doc better be at full power because im bringing it and if i do win don't be like "i didn't use all of my availbe doc power"cause everyone will notice if you did or not so be ready.

advice:
i think people would like u more if u just stop talking and let the game do it because really i care less if i do lose or not im not gonna make a big deal alot say u will but life moves on just trin to be helpful

(Temp Vect told me the full story about ur skills, im rootin for ya....u better win)

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
B-Will said:
Yes, I am aware I am double posting but this is something completely separate to my above post.

To Blackknight: I wasn't looking down on SV players per se, it was more a joke. But, if you want, I will MM any person from SV, your choice of person. Or people. MM you perhaps?
honesty B-will I wish i could come and play you but just give me a year to get a liscence
because no disrespect (maybe mr.j should mine his own d**n business) and when my parents trust me more to come to tucson without them than sure because me and vect want a shot you, but foward is another case...but you will be my first pro tourney and i don't think im ready for you guys. but expect to see my face soon.

(message for B-will not Mr.J mmkay)
(srry for double posting im not really a big fourms kind of guy) :chuckle:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok let's get over this junk. Ok, this is both to Blacknight and to Mr. J.
First off, Blacknight, yes you are correct I do beat Mr. J but I do not pounce on him. I beat him by 1 or 2 stock usually. I have beat him by 3 stock once but not in a while. Your heart is in the right place but if everyone will go to my house tomorrow you will get all the answers that you need.

K Mr. J. honestly I do not care when you post and say that you are better than me or that you are second best in SV or don't include me in top players in the area or whatever because that is not important to me. It is a simple forum where rumors are started. The fact that it is not true about those facts. My Falco has not yet lost to ANY of your characters. You have beaten me when I have not used Falco but I am not significant with any other character. (Plus we have not played each other in a while either and now I have more characters and you are prolly better too) I don care you can still say you are better than me of any of that junk because this is a simple forum. Everybody we know, know who is better and best amongst us. We've all played each other and all of us have witnesses of the matches so the people that were there. I am not going to attempt to defend myself on who is better because all of the people that are around here know. The tournament proved it and people have seen. I don't want this to ruin the fun that we all have when we play but it serves no purpose to say stuff that is not the truth especially when everybody else knows it.

Oh - B-Will- Blacknight is not trying to make you feel down. Everybody knows who you are and what you have done since you have gone to the tournaments. But don't put the whole SV scene at mercy just because you think you can handle everyone down here. For all I know maybe you can but you can't prove anything until you have played EVERYONE.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
:) Sorry for asking but isn't B-Will your dub partner Forward. I saw some vids of you and some1 playing Ken and Isai. I don know too much about you besides that you are the best in AZ. Just trying to learn more about the people that play here I guess.

I would like to play B-Will, but not for any kind of .................................... well i guess I will put some money down. i have some gambling money I can use. Also, I don know where I can find you, or would even be able to play you anytime soon, since I don't go to the tourneys up there in TUSCON. I hope to go to Nogfest or whatever it's called. I have played most people down here but not all, and I can't beat the Sean that lives down here (Turnup Tosser) easily. But I would like to play B-Will or anybody that is good I guess. :)

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
V3ctorMan said:
:) Sorry for asking but isn't B-Will your dub partner Forward. I saw some vids of you and some1 playing Ken and Isai. I don know too much about you besides that you are the best in AZ. Just trying to learn more about the people that play here I guess.

I would like to play B-Will, but not for any kind of .................................... well i guess I will put some money down. i have some gambling money I can use. Also, I don know where I can find you, or would even be able to play you anytime soon, since I don't go to the tourneys up there in TUSCON. I hope to go to Nogfest or whatever it's called. I have played most people down here but not all, and I can't beat the Sean that lives down here (Turnup Tosser) easily. But I would like to play B-Will or anybody that is good I guess. :)
Well I hope to see you at Nogfest then. If you do go, how does a 5 dollar MM sound? 10? 25? But yeah, I hope Mr. J comes through bringing the 4-5 people from SV who he originally planned on bringing to this tourney.

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
B-Will said:
I wasn't really even talking about attending tourneys really. If you have to work during tournaments, then what can anyone say, **** happens, nothing you can do about it.

I'm talking about smash in general. You use to **** talk me like no other. I'd have to listen to your **** about how you were going to get better than me...and I let that slide because you were progressing fast. But what happened now...you are still on the boards acting like an active smash player yet you don't even play the game anymore. When's the last time any of us seen you play? At least with Mr. J, he's always up for smash, improving himself, etc...yeah he **** talks all of us on the boards but at least he backs up the fact that he WILL come play us even though we have to put him in his place. :laugh: He's willing to make the hour drive to come play us and back up his **** talking. You, on the other hand, have been bickering with Mr. J all semester long for what? You have no intention of playing him where as he has every intention of playing you.

You've disappeared on all of us, act like you are still into smash, and yet you don't even play anymore. I don't give a **** if you can't make the tourneys especially when you have a valid reason. But you aren't even in the smash scene anymore it seems. You are all talk, never walk the walk. I'm sorry for coming down on you like this but it had to be said. We are all busy but we find the time to play. If you aren't into smash anymore, then don't act like it. If you are, come play sometime. That is all.

EDIT: I'm done **** talking...I hate it when you and Mr. J do it so I don't know why I am but I'm done; I've said all that I needed to say to robbie.

yea most of it is true, but doesnt mean i can't post in fourms at all, your assuming i dont even play anymore, which is kinda funny, last time i played was at mikes...But yes i have slacked a little but doesnt mean im acting like im in the smash scene, ive offered so many times to come over and play smash but your working or something like that, but the point of me even writing this is, im still comptetive even though it doesnt seem like i am, but give me some time let me **** settle down a bit then ill play some more, but until then dont try to act like i cant post because u assume i dont smash anymore...as for Mr. J he can talk all his **** for all i care its soo pointless talking **** to him , i completely agree, so i am gonna stop talking crap, and mr.j even though i havent kept my promise for shows i will show for some tourny when i have the time, until then u can always msg me for casuals if your ever in tucson for some casuals or for some random reason........that's all i got to say..

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well that was a lot said from everybody, sure blackknight ill play on Sunday give me a call, Vec i didnt read all u said but dude i do beat you not the other way around and are fights are close but thats nor here or there. As for Temp......sigh you'll never show and if you were competitive you would come to tournys and match your skills against other players. But whatever

forward

Smash Champion
V3ctorMan said:

that guy right below ur post is my partner, Taj.

I will be at Nogfest, if you show up we can play then.

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
yea well i have **** to do, like i said mr.j im done talking **** if u ever wanna do casual b4 summer ends im down if your in the tucson area..

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
From Vectorman,

"Hey Mr. J, if you come over tomorrow (sunday) I would be happy to play you again and this time, whatever happens please admit whatever happens truthfully. There will be people watching the match(s)(just like that time, people saw me beat you, everyone that I know and people that were at EB, witnessed who was better and who was worse and when we went to Sean's house 3 people witnessed me beating you. So this time, whatever happens, I don't care if you post about the stuff while bragging about how good you are because everybody will know the truth) I am not trying to trash talk, but I am getting sick of people thinking that you are better than me."

People who witnessed me beating you:
Priest_Revan
Black knight
N30 Mantis
Turnip Tosser (Sean)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
I would if i had a camara, Temp that was the first decent thing you ever said, and yeah if im in the area ill let you know for some casual play. Hey Vec im gonna see if you can come sean and play but if not im down for coming to your place.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Thanks to all who showed up at the tourney yesterday. It was ok but it definetely could have been better. There will also be one this Sunday, like I said their will be one EVERY Sunday. Nothing special in peticular but here were the results. (Only 6 people showed but their loss.)

1st - V3ctorMan
2nd - Blacknight 23
3rd - Priest Revan

No big deal since everyone that said they were gonna show did not.
Mr. J. you need to pick up your phone more often. Oh well. You down for this week maybe. ANYTIME this week just give me a holla or reply here or something. I and everyone else around here (for some reason) want to know who is better of us two.) COUGH COUGH (trash talking) j/k So when you are free PLEASE get to me somehow.

Oh yeah also, be careful when you play the priest and black if you play them. They are amazingly getting better so just make sure you can back up what you say about them.

Mr. J. I don know what people are saying but it can't be the other way around (you beating me) if you have not even got by my Falco yet) Just a thought. And the witnessed people (All people who showed at house and tourney (but the tourney one does not count since there were gay rules) but still enough people saw the results. YOU have NOT yet beaten my BEST character so if you can't beat my main character and my Main can beat yours how are you still considered better than me. I don get it. Well whatever we need to play SOON.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
forward said:
that guy right below ur post is my partner, Taj.

I will be at Nogfest, if you show up we can play then.
I know about double post sorry but this is off subject. K hopefully I will be able to go to that and play. Hopefully get better from playing better people. I will look forward to it if I go. And I don want to triple post so if I do go, I am down for the 5 dollar bet. Thanx again for not trash talking or anything. I don mind it, but it's cool to play people that don't do it all the time. cough cough, (Mr.J) Oh yeah Mr. J 5 or 6 people would prolly be - By g-tag (Mr. J, V3ctorMan, Turnup Tosser, and they have another guy who is supposedly good but I don know him. Hope to see you.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
V3ctorMan said:
I know about double post sorry but this is off subject. K hopefully I will be able to go to that and play. Hopefully get better from playing better people. I will look forward to it if I go. And I don want to triple post so if I do go, I am down for the 5 dollar bet. Thanx again for not trash talking or anything. I don mind it, but it's cool to play people that don't do it all the time. cough cough, (Mr.J) Oh yeah Mr. J 5 or 6 people would prolly be - By g-tag (Mr. J, V3ctorMan, Turnup Tosser, and they have another guy who is supposedly good but I don know him. Hope to see you.
Sweet, hopefully you can go. I'm looking forward to winning 5 dollars. :) jk.

ShaDoWMaNtis

Smash Rookie
Wow... I missed alot. Every seemed to be talking trash to someone else(Mr. J). But its cool. what time are these tourneys on sundays, vect. You know i work like crazy and i'll try to make time to come out. It's been forever since I last posted, and yes I did change my name so people won't get me confused wit the pro. Black Knight keep talking **** to Mr. J. Its funny as hell.

Oh and Vect. Next time we play...you'd better be ready. I'm playing serious now.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ShaDoWMaNtis said:
Wow... I missed alot. Every seemed to be talking trash to someone else(Mr. J). But its cool. what time are these tourneys on sundays, vect. You know i work like crazy and i'll try to make time to come out. It's been forever since I last posted, and yes I did change my name so people won't get me confused wit the pro. Black Knight keep talking **** to Mr. J. Its funny as hell.

Oh and Vect. Next time we play...you'd better be ready. I'm playing serious now.
It's about time you brought your ****ing serious side out. If only you can ALWAYS play like that you know. I hope you learned the things you were practicing. You will need it.

Oh yeah B-Will I hope I can make it too. I want to steal your 5 dollars, no I don need to I am going to own you for your money. j/k

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
On Sunday's it's usually sometime after 2:00. Hopefully this one though. there will be more people. And hopefully. Maybe next month. The week before school starts I am going to try and run a big tournament somewhere for the school junkies who still have it.

you could not think of a better name?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ShaDoWMaNtis said:
No... I think I'll go with WaVeMaNtis. That's pretty frickin' sweet.
i thought so, that is the name I would have gone with if I were you. I was just thinking about telling you or not. also your 4 letter tag could be WAVE or MANT depending on which one you like better. Oh yeah since you are gonna finally start playing serious and you better because i am telling everyone that you are very good. So you better AlWAYS play serious when you need to. Did you want to challenge some people from around here. I am prolly gonna start like a league thing at the house where matchups can be arranged. Sort of like gamebattles for halo 2. Blacknight wants to play Mr. J. I plan on playing B-Will and Priest wants to play Turnup Tosser so you could play Mr. J. or Turnup or whoever you want. Do you want to try that and see if this thing works. Cuz if it does I can create a nasty type of league for the SV community. My dad manages many building and i can rent them and we can smash with all of SV hopefully. i just hope he will agree with the idea. If he doesn't I know people who can give us a building. I suggested the EB tourney and the Buena one. i can prolly do a few more.

ShaDoWMaNtis

Smash Rookie
Sounds good to me. Looks like you got some big plans ahead and you have my support all the way. U just gotta let me known when and where so I can take days off of work and stuff.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well start to ask for Sunday because that is a guaranteed day. But yeah. If you know anybody that is in the smash scene in SV let them know so we can arrange some more stuff to do. this gamebattles thing for SSBM I am going to start hopefully like nex month.

Smash is returning. THANK GOODNESS. So I am trying to organize the matchups now. is there anyone in peticular you would like to personally challenge that lives in SV?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol Well this is how the bracket i have set is so far. (Blacknight 23 vs Mr. J) (Priest Revan vs Turnup Tosser) i would be playing B-Will, but B-will does not live in SV so that can't go through. priest Revan also wants to play Mr. J. and I even have a match with him since he is supposedly better than I. ROFL
if there is anyone you need to face or want to let me know as soon as possible.

I am thinking of making it point and rank based so all from SV will know where they stand in terms of points and rank. Would that be a good idea or no?

ShaDoWMaNtis

Smash Rookie
Thats a good idea. It will probably stop all the trash talking to since everyone will know where they really stand in rank.
BlackKnight 23 vs. Mr. J...can't wait to see that! :chuckle: :laugh: :chuckle:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Ok sweet. Now I just need a time to start this ****. i want to start it in August so the First Sunday in August is okay. From there on. Each match will receive points. 2 points for each KO and the winner will receive an additional 15. The loser will receive 5 just for the match. This will keep the balance of people who win and lose. (Some people will just play over and over for the free 5 points so if they do. This gives a balance between all. I will also start a win/loss stat sheet. So everyone will know who was lost to who and how many times and all that complicated crap.

i can't wait for this junk to start.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
i want mr j he needs to show up :mad: i don't know what the h3ll happened sunday but he needs to pick up the phone but don't wrry more time for me to get better... :chuckle: :chuckle:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
don't wrry alot of them don't play as good as we do but there is a select few who are good and those who think they are good,alot of them don't know what wave dashing is so don't sweat it but some don't are pretty good.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
BlackKnight23 said:
don't wrry alot of them don't play as good as we do but there is a select few who are good and those who think they are good,alot of them don't know what wave dashing is so don't sweat it but some don't are pretty good.
SV smash is growing and many people are beginning to come out and play but only a select few know how to play very well. I hope I can go to a tourney to **** you two :laugh: j/k

Top Bottom