• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Ahhhhhhhhh...Arti. YOURE BACK FROM THE DEAD!! when did this happen. And you've gotten better. Can't wait to play.

I still can't believe it...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
K WaveMantis here is our vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diGGwBscsDM

K Priest Revan here is our vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDvNduBfVt4

Please if you have any suggestions on making my Falco better. Please post and help. (besides me killing myself.) :chuckle: :chuckle:

I also have vids of Blacknight 23 and Priest Revan if anyone wants to see. I will get Mr. J and Turnup Tosser in later vids. If you want to see others, let me know and I will give you the link.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
If we can go to your house or Sean's yeah. But we cannot do it at my house this week. Why you off?
I want to play so I can get vids of us and Yurnup. I don care if evryone sees how I play.

where is everybody?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I know that I am double posting but **** where the **** is everybody. well I have some more updates on league play and stuff. Blacknight, Priest Revan, WaveMantis, Mr J, Charcoal Is anybody getting on.

C

charcoal smasher

man good vids v3ct. you guys make me have to practice even more now. but its ok in the end ill still be the best.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
:chuckle: k don double post. k It's not a good thing. And thx for commenting on vids. lol. You will be the best in the end. Well you never know. Maybe you will. So are you gonna be in the league play that I am gonna run or no?

C

charcoal smasher

yeah i wouldn't mind being in it. its just that i dont have my drivers license yet and then i would have to deal with my mom... you know how that would be.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well it's not even that. The league play is planned to be starting sometime in August. (right when school is about to start) The good part is that league play will Only be on weekends. That is the good part and should make most people able to go to it. When do you plan on getting your license? Do you have any unique ideas for the league play. Any ideas for it?

C

charcoal smasher

i plan on getting it pretty soon i hope. as for ideas i dont have anything right now but i haven't put much thought into it yet.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Any ideas on anything for the league. Right now it's just a league set up. It is stat tracked. such as ko's in a match. wins, losses. Who you defeated who you lost too. etc. It is also rank based depending on total points and such. (Rank based on points) I know someone is gonna say (Im better than him but he is ranked higher. Im trying to let all know that it's a point based system not necessarily an individual system. You can challenge people for more points and stuff and with the amount of money that my dad is helping me with (and how much I make) I may have some prizes and stuff too. GOOD prizes like cash and cool items and ****. Not sure yet though. What do you think? IS anybody else on too?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
:laugh: :) :( :embarrass ;) ;) :ohwell: :mad: :confused: Can wave get on now. Or does he not hav his own cpu. OMG just thinking about this tourney is getting me hyped. I can't wait for it to start but ****. I only wish that there were more smashers here. We have 8 including my stepbrother. Can you get us anymore or does anybody know neone that lives in SV that plays? Plz the more people the WAY better.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
yes he has own computer but dial up sadly. wait because good things will come the plyers just have to come out the closet so come down vect don't have an orgasm mmkay?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
i'M not havin an orgasm. it would just be so much better if there were more people in sv. the more people in league things such as this is better since there is more of a variety of players and that the comp, can hopefully stay fresh ya know? I don think 8 people is enough cuz eventually they will get sick of playin each other over and over. Well I wont get sick of playin anybody over and over regardless of who it is but that's me. Not everybody is like that though.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
:chuckle: yeah hopefully ur right and ****. OMG Turnup Tosser is on but I doubt he will c the thread. He is dumb and blind. :laugh: j/k. Maybe he has more pple that play. idk as long as the tournament is a success that is all i care about. So, on my above post. Do you have any unique suggestions for discussion on league or no?
I will take any suggestions. I may not accept it but I will take it :chuckle:

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
Hey whuts up fellas. Good to see you guys so active. Hopefully you guys are playing just as much as your chating. Me and Mr.J were doing some serious smashing today. I hate to say it but Mr.J's sheik owned my peach ( i had to resort to winning with luigi ) so dont count on sheiky dying so easy next time we all meet.
Hopefully we can get together sometime this week for a smash session. later

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
OMG wow is his sheik way better of something. Well it may be the style that he plays as well. And also you two hav been playing together forever so you prolly know each other's movements and such. I will NEVER use Sheik again prolly. Ever since I started to WD I have not used sheik at all. Mainly jus Fox and Falco. SO did he jus beat you or molested you or what?

I know. I want to play with you guys as soon as possible as well.
by the way. Turnup do you know anybody else in SV that plays that I already don know. Plz if you do let me know so I can hopefully interest them in league play.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
already know his sheik will most likely win because i am a bad sheik fighter because of her speed but i will give it a whirl what the h3ll do i have to lose

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
V3ctorMan said:
OMG wow is his sheik way better of something. Well it may be the style that he plays as well. And also you two hav been playing together forever so you prolly know each other's movements and such. I will NEVER use Sheik again prolly. Ever since I started to WD I have not used sheik at all. Mainly jus Fox and Falco. SO did he jus beat you or molested you or what?

I know. I want to play with you guys as soon as possible as well.
by the way. Turnup do you know anybody else in SV that plays that I already don know. Plz if you do let me know so I can hopefully interest them in league play.
Hes been losing to my peach for along time so its no surprise that he finally beat her. I mean the same moves day after day its was just a matter of time. In a way my peach trained his sheik so hes a customed to her fighting style. That why i started using luigi against shiek, he juggles her way better and the chop is a death sentence on the edge.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
A Black super saiyan wtf? That is funny. yo. call wavemantis and tell him to get on so we can assemble something tues maybe?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
you have got to change that sig. A black ss. That is so freakin funny roflmfao. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well anyway. make sure you get the word round and ****. Since you will be starting school again. you can bring all the competition. I hope. Maybe there are more people than I think. You think so? cuz you better noob j/k :chuckle:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ok bad kid. Wow. Mr. J supposedly got better again eh. Well I guess I need to show him sumore of the deflector or do you want to play him nub. The more practice the better.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
UR so freakin gay. Well now I am looking at some of your vids. I am not sure to post them though since some of them look kind of funny. When is the next time you want to be recorded so I can post one of you playing?

I want everyone to know how bad I am :chuckle:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
V3ctorMan said:
UR so freakin gay. Well now I am looking at some of your vids. I am not sure to post them though since some of them look kind of funny. When is the next time you want to be recorded so I can post one of you playing?

I want everyone to know how bad I am :chuckle:
wenever as long i don't look to bad and there is kewl music in the background because if i lose it will be in sytle,but gotta keep it pimpin

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
gotta lose in style. roflmfao. You are too much kid. Jus for that i am gonna post one of you getting *****. j/k. You know what? I am also gonna have an old school smash. not 64 smash but in this league there is no WD. That would be ****ing long and funny you think? IT would also be stupid but that's the point. (not really)

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
V3ctorMan said:
gotta lose in style. roflmfao. You are too much kid. Jus for that i am gonna post one of you getting *****. j/k. You know what? I am also gonna have an old school smash. not 64 smash but in this league there is no WD. That would be ****ing long and funny you think? IT would also be stupid but that's the point. (not really)
too bad i don't get ***** like wave and preist so u ain't got no dirt on me chump :chuckle:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
funny though. You complain more though. but oh well.
Speakin of which. I am gonna post the vid of me and priest playing. It's from about a few months ago but I think it is funny. It shows how much of a nub how priest thinks.

Thank goodness priest is better now and knows how to WD cuz in this vid he gets RANCHED (***** for you noobs who don't know what this means)

C

charcoal smasher

Well it looks like you two have had a good time talking. yeah anyway v3ct if i can get josh morgan playing again and get with some of his friends who play the might join the league. hes just been busy playing his ps2 since he got back.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yeah get him plz. Do you have any idea how many people are saying that he would **** me. I need to find out for myself. Pple tol me that I may be able to beat him but make it sound like he is the big cheese or something. For all I know, the main person that beats me that lives here is Turnup Tosser.

Top Bottom