• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
to bad i won't be able to go my dad is due back next week my mom said i can't go just give
me the updates on who wins and loses k gonna go play some smash....
COUGH COUGH, VECT NEEDS A LIFE, im srry somthing in my throat cough.... :chuckle: :chuckle:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Shutup Bad Kid. j/k I can't go NE way since Mr. J and Turnup Tosser are not going. I am still gonna play B-Will hopefully but not till the next tournament. Oh. Well all SV players, league play will prolly start in the middle of August or beginning of September on Saturday, Sunday. Can't wait for that ****. :)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Unless my Falco is like his (which is isn't but I am just saying. Awww man NOBODY likes me. :) Well when another tourney is held I will try to go and compete with you guys. i will still do the MM as well. (I am a lil nervous since the best people I have played are Mr. J and Turnup though so i am not sure what to expect.) I know that Taj, Forward are good cuz of the vidz but I haven't seen any others people play. Do you guys have another tourney planned soon?

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
V3ctorMan said:
Unless my Falco is like his (which is isn't but I am just saying. Awww man NOBODY likes me. :) Well when another tourney is held I will try to go and compete with you guys. i will still do the MM as well. (I am a lil nervous since the best people I have played are Mr. J and Turnup though so i am not sure what to expect.) I know that Taj, Forward are good cuz of the vidz but I haven't seen any others people play. Do you guys have another tourney planned soon?
You know I would like to set up a tourney soon just because I'd like to get some of you SV guys up here and I want to win 20 dollars even though that probably won't happen. So...how about this...you guys give us a date in which you can get as many sv players to show as possible and I can make it happen. But you all have to be sure that you will be able to make it.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I am not sure if we can even do that. Since my father is going to sponsor me and help me out wih the league play that may be goin on down here. And with the start of school for most people. Since much of the comp here is still in school. We may not even be able to do that. Jus give a date you would like to run a tourney and I will ask friends of mine when I think will be a good time and maybe we can both come up with something.

just a thought. Don try to make it sound like you will play bad or something. According to everyone else. I am going to get manhandled by you and that I should not make the bet. Of course i still will. I don like to back down. Don worry though, Even though I am new. I KNOW that you are very good. People from SV know who you are and they tell me bout you so come on be a lil responsive trash talk a lil. Somethin. I know that you are good at this game. :)

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
this smash league is gonna be freakin sweet but i will try to show up but u know my dad vect with school and all...plus i still need to get a permit so he will get off my back but through of that u have my support. also i will host the next buena highschool one but u can't be in it ha ha :chuckle: :chuckle: but you fight against the guy who wins.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
BlackKnight23 said:
this smash league is gonna be freakin sweet but i will try to show up but u know my dad vect with school and all...plus i still need to get a permit so he will get off my back but through of that u have my support. also i will host the next buena highschool one but u can't be in it ha ha :chuckle: :chuckle: but you fight against the guy who wins.
hell yeah this smash league is gonna be awesome. i will begin a new thread for it or just post more info in this thread for upcoming information. The league will be on weekends anyway and crap.

You better run the next tournament bad kid and you better win it too.

You are gay. YOU CANT BE IN IT. FAGBAG. yeah I will play who wins and hopefully more people come out and are recognized as smash players too. Ummmm. I will post league play rules and all of the info and how the system will work and everyrthing tomorrow when I am off. kkk :) It's a lil complicated now but after a while this will become life/ well my life.

C

charcoal smasher

Hey im new. vectorman knows me and i would be interested in being in the league thing. i was going to go to the one at eb but some stuff came up.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
don't wrry unless they say i can't it will be hosted i saw the guy how beat me with marth and i wanted to destroy him on the spot i felt this energy at that moment and i wanted to play smash so bad....sad isn't
wave mantis and kesler just left my house and we taught kesler how to wave dash with luigi
he shows much promise

C

charcoal smasher

whoa whoa hey! i thought i made myself clear im winning the one at buena and you know its true vectorman. sorry whoever blackKnight is but you have to get pass me first.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Artemus. Holy ****ing ****. Long time no see man. You better give Blacknight a fight for his money this year in the school tourney. It will go down to you Priest Revan (julian), and Blacknight. (Carlton). So how you been man? Oh yeah I need a 4 character name I can put in the computer for you so I can sign you up.

C

charcoal smasher

hey do you mean my 4 best characters or wat? you remember wat i told you timmy im winning that tournament then im going to beat you after.

C

charcoal smasher

i think i can have some people over my house next friday as long as i dont make my mom mad or something.

C

charcoal smasher

hahaha yeah thats true. sorry for the over confidence i cant help it it just comes naturally. hopefully kessler will be better.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
we will be training kesler hopefuly he benifits from it so ya he should be ready by then. i have to see how good u have gotten and viceaversa u see how much me and shaud have changed

C

charcoal smasher

yeah timmy that you got hella better. i think ive gotten a little better have to wait until i can play you guys again.

C

charcoal smasher

yeah ive been working hard with fox and believe it or not yoshi. but trust me shiek is still in my lineup. whos your main character.

C

charcoal smasher

haha i just love luigi's wave dash. your the first person ive ever known to use samus.

C

charcoal smasher

ok ill be ready. im just going to love to be yoshi again. it will be like when i used to play the first one.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well ain't this little conversation jus adorable. He he he he he he GAY! j/k you all. Ok Charcoal, you don have to have that be your 4 letter sig. You can change it. I will prolly change mine. Arthur's is WAVE. Carlton is BLAK I am VECT or VMAN. You can have a diff one if you want.

Oh yeah so when can we prolly come over. I am off tomorrow and Sunday. Can you do anything then?

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree it's a little gay. How about you all talk over aim rather than having a conversation on smashboards. Or take eachother out to the movies and talk then or something. And v3ctor, I'm not as good as people say I am; I didn't even know the tricks about falco that you were talking about.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
that doesn't mean that you arent good. For all I know. Since you have everyone voting for you, you must have accomplished something great and maybe are better than you think you are.

C

charcoal smasher

Nope ill be in phoenix on saturday and sunday then i got drumline practice on monday and stuff.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
B-Will said:
I agree it's a little gay. How about you all talk over aim rather than having a conversation on smashboards. Or take eachother out to the movies and talk then or something. And v3ctor, I'm not as good as people say I am; I didn't even know the tricks about falco that you were talking about.
hey i just wanted more posts i don't get on so often also don't doubt urself if u do u have already lost plus u do got a rep. plus advice all i have to say about vect is (beware of the deflector it will be ur demise oh also the laser) ask mr. he got it the worst out of everyone in sv. :chuckle: :chuckle:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Ok now there are a lil more people in the SV area for league play still more would be greatly appreciated. Charcoal Smasher is our newest member for a total of 8 people in SV but maybe about 7 more people in the SV area are needed for the league to be a big hit.

Top Bottom