• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
We aren't saying he's hindering us (solely Texas), we just want the character banned altogether.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm saying that he's hindering a lot of mostly mid-level players because for some reason they think they have a better chance of getting him banned than actually learning the match-up.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I'm saying that he's hindering a lot of mostly mid-level players because for some reason they think they have a better chance of getting him banned than actually learning the match-up.
After you learn the mu you win a lil until the other person learns the mu and then its back to you losing.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I will cry miracle whip the day people start playing this game offensively only.

@cy: not really the characters, the playstyle

Tesh

Smash Hero
You clearly didn't watch any of my games, then.
I only played one MK, and he camped me, not the other way around.

X is a different story though.
__X__ faced NINE metaknights so ofcourse he had to do what he had to do

Also Sonic kinda boring to watch regardless.

Also doesn't Texas have more Olimars than MKs that actually place in the money?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Espy/Illmatic read.
Do you EVER hear me crying about anything in this game?

Ever?

So what if I'm pro ban? As long as MK is in this game I'll figure out ways to beat him.

Denti

Smash Master
Baning MK is whack. The only reason MK does broken things is because the rules allow dumb *** stages that allow him to time people out consistently or give MK a chance to clutch win a match without knowing the MU. It's not MK imo, it's the rules. MK can't be broken on neutrals/almost neutrals with our current LGL system >.>

inb410MINtimer

Suspect

Smash Hero
^ Exactly what I said in the Unity thread

The community made mk broke by making this game competitive/etc

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Baning MK is whack. The only reason MK does broken things is because the rules allow dumb *** stages that allow him to time people out consistently or give MK a chance to clutch win a match without knowing the MU. It's not MK imo, it's the rules. MK can't be broken on neutrals/almost neutrals with our current LGL system >.>

inb410MINtimer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeT9FREqacU

watch the first 30 seconds. You too suspect.

That's a neutral with the lgl on.

I also agree with cy.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
The pr used to be updated like every 3 months back in the golden days, and now you guys can't handle once every month....?

also, i'm officially retired, if you cant remove me from the pr you can at least put retired next to my name - :falco: :fox: :marth:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Near the top of C tier.

Based on absolutely no evidence.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
you can't gain more than 24 points for beating anyone. So to answer your question... you'll get 24 points for beating Razer, but you could probably get that for beating like Dphat or Poltergust.

Esca

Smash Champion
The pr used to be updated like every 3 months back in the golden days, and now you guys can't handle once every month....?

also, i'm officially retired, if you cant remove me from the pr you can at least put retired next to my name - :falco: :fox: :marth:
The whole point of this new tier list system was for it to be consistantly updated. With the old system 3 months didn't matter...

Tesh

Smash Hero
you can't gain more than 24 points for beating anyone. So to answer your question... you'll get 24 points for beating Razer, but you could probably get that for beating like Dphat or Poltergust.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!?

well who is the lowest person above me I can beat for 24 points?

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't wanna read a bunch of stuff, can't you just explain it to me plzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom