• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Utah Power Rankings

Gojira

Smash Lord
Ouch, smoke.
And yeah, sorry C!Z, internet sarcasm is high-level advance play, so I'm only okay at it, not pro. I also don't think I've met you in person yet. So yeah, bold, red lettering 'n all made it sound like you were getting overly pissed, glad you weren't. Gojira's usless anyway, it only took him, what, 8 years to get the power rankings up? -_^
IT TOOK YOUR FACCED 8 years to post the power rankings.

When FTS gets back im goign to bug im to get the C!Z change done now.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
There are some videos of me, Gojira, and FtS from a couple months ago on youtube. Those aren't our best videos though.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
if you ask me Gojira I've seen a ton of improvement for you (then again the first tourney I went to you pretty much blew that day.... still) and I know that I have really improved. Who did I even play that first tournament? Ganondorf? not Doc, anyway.. But yes, I think we have definitely gotten better. hopefully it keeps well too... that is, doesn't rust; it's been a while since my last tourney :p. Hopefully I can go up ffrom 11.. I know I can beat lengeta, and Jeyt? don't make me laugh;). hehe just messing around, but I really do think I can beat Jeyt. we'll see! You better come to the june 2nd tourney!

lengeta

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure my picture was Power Ranking related. I also pretty sure the other picture was my hometown. But yeah... enough spam I guess, sorries.

::EDIT::
Oh, and yeah, my second double post was because I accidentally posted the picture twice because the forum was going slow... :\

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Are there any recent videos of players on the power rankings? I was wondering how well Utah has improved since OC2.
A bunch of the matches in our last tourny were great! They were so good, that I actually requested them this time, which I haven't since UST5. Unfortunately, FTS ran out of tape before the finals between Chao and myself, though. Chances are, it'll be a really long time (it at all) before they decide to actually upload them.

Baka^ni

Smash Cadet
Sorry about the picture. It was just a prefect representation of the Utah smash scene. And that picture does look like some of the places I have lived.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Did anyone PM B-Will or Dr Drew the Dragon to get this added in the stickied power ranking topic?

Because it's not in there.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Changes that are going to be made are

-Xysven and C!Z are going to be added

-Do to inactivity, jeyt is going to be moving down a few spots (2 MAX) because he seems to care more about wow then the smash community. He might even be removed if i cant get ahold fo him within the next few days. So if you see this post nate how about you stop playing wow for 5 minutes and reply to this post just so we know your still alive.

-The liest is goign to be cut to top 15 rather then top 16.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Let's have a meeting sometime soon because we haven't had one since.....well, we've never had one.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
AHotGreasedUpJigglyPuff 4 Luvin' is actually #1 in the Southern Utah power rankings.

But whenever he goes up north, he doesn't play people that are very high up on the power rankings. i.e., the people that are actually on the panel.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
come on, devin has a cat named slim...that's all we need to know.
btw tempting gojira with 2 bags of fruit snack is like asking to be number 1. so.... hopefully we'll consider you.

and i really think its time to update the power ranking. decide a time so all the panelist can meet and discuss.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Power rankings meeting will be held after the July 7th tournament is done. Phil...you better make it otherwise you get cut from the rankings altogether and I become number 1:laugh:

tjrook

Smash Cadet
Hey all! I am new to the Smashboards, and even kind of new to SSBM, and I am from Utah! I would love to find out where all of the tourneys are here and would also bring along a few friends (to get more people at them). Is there a website that says when and where, or could anybody tell me here when and where they are at?

Plan on seeing me more often! Thanks!

tjrook

Smash Cadet
Hey again! I just found the thread talking about Utah tourneys! Sorry for my blatant ignorance... I am from Spanish Fork, so it might be a little harder for me to get to the tournaments, but I'll try to make it to every one I can go to!

tjrook

Smash Cadet
Thanks! I'm going to have to find a good time to go down to St. George, I would love to smash with you!

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to smashboards tjrook! It's unfortunate that Jiggles beat me to it... but, oh well :).
I live in PG, and so if you want to get together sometime... let me know! I'm living at my mom's house, actually, while I await completing my mission papers/getting my call, so it's subject to her discretion (which she's usually very cool about) but my brother has a projector all set up down in the basement with surround sound, so you should come over some time :).

Oh, and two mains is just fine :). Mine are Doctor Mario and Ganondorf so... we should have some kind of tournament to see who truly wields the triforce of power :D. I usually go with the purple ganon so... which one do you usually use :) ?

tjrook

Smash Cadet
Yeah, PG is a lot closer to me than St. George... I'll definitely have to go to your house sometime. I am not sure when I'll be able to, I've been kind of busy lately, but I am sure I'll be able to work something out... would it be okay if I bring a few friends along? The more the merrier, right!?

You seriously go with the purple Ganon?? That is what I go with!! I would love to see who is better, that would be so much fun! :)

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
A few friends would probably be fine, but nothing too crazy... as I said it's my mom's house and it's not all that big so I could see like you +2 or 3 would probably be okay... anything more is a bit excessive.

tjrook

Smash Cadet
that's good, I was only thinking of bringing one or two anyway... I have a couple of friends that are pretty good at it, they might be able to bring a little competition into the games :)

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm so with Buzz on this!!! It's gettin ridiculous what do we have to do to get someone who will do what they need to do with this?!
Holy cow... You guys should impeach this guy. He is a self-righteous dictator. >_<

Junpappy

Smash Lord
this is a power rankings thread not a spam thread, keep it power ranking related please.
I hate siding with Gojira but there IS a Utah thread for stuff like arranging smashfests, etc etc etc...

To not be a hypocrite: C!z should be 8th, Lengeta should be 9th, Xsyven and Jeyt can be tied for 10th, and we should end the list there.

Top Bottom