• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Utah Power Rankings

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I hate siding with Gojira but there IS a Utah thread for stuff like arranging smashfests, etc etc etc...

To not be a hypocrite: C!z should be 8th, Lengeta should be 9th, Xsyven and Jeyt can be tied for 10th, and we should end the list there.
This whole North and South thing is really annoying. I don't mind taking 10th, since I haven't really got to play with you guys since the rankings have been organized. I say you don't make the new list until after OC3, since you'll be stopping by here.

Notice us this time. :(

I'm confident me and my greased up Jiggly friend should place pretty high.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Xsyven, they're always just afraid and immediately seed me against you :D.
@tjrook sweet, competition... I've been kind of lacking in that dept. lately because my brothers are kind of anti-smash and the only playing I'm getting in is when I go over to a friends house and try and teach them how to play.... people with no clue about short hopping much less wavedashing :|.

tjrook

Smash Cadet
Yeah, all I usually have is a brother who I am teaching how to play right now... not always the funnest thing to do.

All of my friends know nothing of wavedashing/short hopping or any advanced technique except maybe edgeguarding and edgehogging, which they happen to figure out on their own. And yet one of them is still able to beat me... it is really annoying! He has learned to get good without the advanced techniques, which makes me kind of apprehensive to teach them to him, because then he'll be amazing! Hehe, oh well... I think I just need to play a lot and I'll be able to beat him quite easily, we are pretty much equal in skill right now, and he has been playing for years now, while I have been playing for only a few months :)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'm confident me and my greased up Jiggly friend should place pretty high.
We'll see about that after Northern Utah comes down and ***** Sexy Southern Utah, but in a friendly and respectful manner :laugh:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Idaho has an east and west division. I think many states have smash deserts. :p

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
We'll see about that after Northern Utah comes down and ***** Sexy Southern Utah, but in a friendly and respectful manner :laugh:
Remember what happened the last ... uhm ... every time I've ever fought you?

^_____^

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You may have gotten better against Foxes, Marths, and Samuses-- but the Ice Climbers will Climb up your *** and explode through your stomach.

And then eat your guts... they like the intestines the most.

That was my power trip. Even though I have no power to trip on.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Xsyven, I almost won you... ouch4u burn.

Wait...
(self-burn) NOOO!!!

I'm definatly not getting in enough practice though, at this rate I'll never peak on Utah's list. What am I saying? YOUR ALL GOING DOWNZOR!!!11eleventeen!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Remember what happened the last ... uhm ... every time I've ever fought you?

^_____^

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You may have gotten better against Foxes, Marths, and Samuses-- but the Ice Climbers will Climb up your *** and explode through your stomach.

And then eat your guts... they like the intestines the most.

That was my power trip. Even though I have no power to trip on.
Falco poops lasers so good luck getting in there. And I'm waaaaaaay waaaaaaay waaaaaaaay waaaaaay waaaaaaay waaaaaaaay waaaaaaay X 9000 better than I was when I last played you. Even without the Ice Climbers practice, I still have my lasers.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Pshya.

Poop some icecubes back at ya, make sure you don't pillar me into non-exsitance, and stay away from the edges.

I can do that. Just as long as Banana Nana has my back. (Isn't that a cute nickname that I gave her?)

lengeta said:
Yeah it is, but the seperation is there, no denying that. :(
Yeaaaah. Even though there's a huge gap, and we never get to play, I can't get enough of the smack talk. Our rivalry is disgustingly fun.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Top 4 is the way to get people to actually start trying. Once you're not on the rankings, you tend to fight a lot harder to get back on them.

Also, this list is obviously inaccurate. I don't see me on it at all. D:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Top 4 is the way to get people to actually start trying. Once you're not on the rankings, you tend to fight a lot harder to get back on them.

Also, this list is obviously inaccurate. I don't see me on it at all. D:
Nor me. Clearly incorrect.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
That's what Durango said about us. After rapsiesing their best players with our worst, we revised it to say "THE SOUTHERN PART OF ALL STATES SUXX! CA BEING THE EXCEPTION!"
Hahahaha!!!

After Xsyven rapesied Colorado in crews he must be considered for power rankings. :chuckle:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
DEVIN FOR #2 IN UTAH!

...or at least 15th.

Junpei, that crew battle never happened. xD

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Xsyven didn't rapsies no one evar. EVAR!

Still, after playing/watching most of you, I'd say to consider putting him on there, and maybe put Junpei up a little more. I dunno who he'd go above, though. XD

Also, Phil's Samus is too fun to watch/play. Makes me think the character might actually be worth something. XD

laozy

Smash Journeyman
thanks tony. that really means a lot.
as for the crew battle, i think its safe to say junpei burned it. as a matter of fact, what crew battle? hahaha

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Here's the updated power rankings list.

I will upload the crew battle as soon as I figure out how to use Adobe Premier...whenever that may be.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You spelled 4 Luvin' wrong. :p

And Chao, Gojira, and Raging Asian... watch your backs. I'm going to ... CLIMB ... up the rankings! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Devin, you climb too.

Edit: I just realized how stupid of a word 'climb' is. It looks completely different than it sounds, and it sounds ********.

Edit 2: Is there any way to shrink AHotGreasedUpJigglyPuff 4 Luvin's name so that it fits in one slot? It really bothers my OCD.

If not, I can make a totally new power rankings image. Check out the first post in the Sexy Southern Utah thread to see ours. IT'S SO CUUUTE!

...but I can make a cool, proffesional one.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Well, if you just shrink the text, it could fit in one row... if you can't do that, I can edit it in photoshop, OR make a completely new image.

My OCD is killing me.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Ok first of all I would like to point out that 3/5 of our panelists are douches! There is no possibe way I can be 10th atleast to the way you douches say you rank us. If we're goin by tourneys then there is no way Southern Utah should be ahead of me cuz what they have attended maybe 2 or 3 tourneys at the most. I've been placing top 5 in the last 4 or 5 tourneys so that can't be it either.... Hmm sounds like douche Zach or douche Nate have something against me. You better not even try and say they are more skilled than me either cuz if that's the case well then hmm I do recall beating Zach in just about every tourney match we've played in. You guys are garbage

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Ok first of all I would like to point out that you deserve no better than the rank you got. The panelists voted 5:0 (that means unanimous :p) that Xsyven and Devin are both higher skilled players than you. Neither of them placed under you at the last northern Utah tournament they went to (which you got SEVENTH, not 5th, at btw). The only tournament you even TIED for 5th was the last one, which was missing 5 of the top 10 and had a total of 8 people. Wow. Good job. The rest were 7th.....and worse. Doesn't sound like all 5th to me. You have done nothing but complain about everything. If you continue with this terrible attitude we might not even bother considering to rank you for the next update. You have trouble with Zack's Bowser, let alone able to beat his Sheik. You are garbs. gg no controller johnz

edit: you are also pretty lucky we completely forgot about the possibility of another person being better than you, or you might not have even made the list at all.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
If any of you have any sort of brain, don't add to the argument.

The last thing we need is power ranking drama. C!Z, if you have problems, ask FTS about it in MSN or something.

Mods won't hesitate to close this if it turns into a flame/spamfest.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'm not going to express my opinion on the topic, seeing as how I'm pretty sure everyone that wants to know my opinion already knows it.

I will, however, say that if you want to argue about your place on the list, either do so in pm's or do so civilly, so, like xsyven said, this thread doesn't get closed. Wow that sentence had a **** load of commas.

BTW we'll probably be updating the list again sometime in september so if you're not on the list, make sure you practice and do well at the next couple of tournaments!

Gojira

Smash Lord
Ok first of all I would like to point out that 3/5 of our panelists are douches! There is no possibe way I can be 10th atleast to the way you douches say you rank us. If we're goin by tourneys then there is no way Southern Utah should be ahead of me cuz what they have attended maybe 2 or 3 tourneys at the most. I've been placing top 5 in the last 4 or 5 tourneys so that can't be it either.... Hmm sounds like douche Zach or douche Nate have something against me. You better not even try and say they are more skilled than me either cuz if that's the case well then hmm I do recall beating Zach in just about every tourney match we've played in. You guys are garbage
C!Z....you comming in here and calling people garbage when you have NO clue how the panelist meeting went is nothing short of stupidity. Why dont you breathe for a second and realize that there are 5 panelists, not just me and nate.

Nate was wrong, phil voted you go 9th but the other 4 voted you get the tenthn spot...so just to let you know....you are calling PC garbage as well as Ragingasian. As for you beating me in tourney....congrats you beat me, but you need to beat others such as the other people above you to move up, not JUST me. And if you honestly think your better then me I will use shiek vs you and show you you should be no where NEAR 9-10th cuz last i remember i 2 stocked your shiek with mine in TOURNEY after you beat my DK with shiek....also....i stand above you with a 3-2 record i believe btw.

Finally, I have NOTHING against you C!Z like you claim I do. I like you like i like EVERYONE in this smash scene. But when you come in here and ***** that you got tenth and call me and nate garbage when we were not the ONLY ones who voted you go tenth....it kinda pisses me off.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Neutrality!!

Me AND Phil both voted that he should be above Heath....just pointing that out.

lengeta

Smash Ace
And there was a sound...

Although barely audible like a change in the wind,
a small "click," or possibly a "clack."
Twas clear in all heads someone'd sinned,
cuz' this sound sounded in ears as a crack.

And with no thought nor hesitation,
or possibly far too much,
lengeta was removed from rank legislation,
... soon ya'll be my lunch.

Top Bottom