• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Who needs practice? Did you see who's coming? Dojo? Nynja? Infinity? Psssh. Those guys can't hold a candle to the single-greatest Smash player that ever lived: PO PIMPUS.

I'm the only one you need to worry about come August. Heck, I'll just let my Baby Gangsta Hanson take care of the light work.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
If I'm able to move into my apartment by then, and whoever my roommate is doesn't mind, I'll house people, too.

OMG this goes toward my post count.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I want to go to this, but there's some stuff that I have to work out first. I'll definitely preregister and whatnot if I know I can make it for sure. I imagine that at least one car from Louisiana will be at this, possibly more.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Colorado, sorry, but we can't move dates. We figured also that at least this way you cats will have Sunday to go back home.

Also Wario is weak sauce, no Wario players placing past pools this tourney <--bold prediction.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Haha alright Phantom. IM COMING FO SHO!

Colorado, sorry, but we can't move dates. We figured also that at least this way you cats will have Sunday to go back home.

Also Wario is weak sauce, no Wario players placing past pools this tourney <--bold prediction.
Bwahahaha. I predict the top 3 all use wario! Hows THAT for a bold prediction:chuckle:?

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
MK will win the tourney.

How's THAT for a bold prediction.... Oh yeah huh.....

I just wanna be one of the cool kids *picks up wario.*

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
For all you whiners about school STFU! If anything it will be the first week of school for most of you. What happens on the first Friday back to school? NOTHING. Ditch school. Is there school on Saturday? NOPE. Come to OH SNAP you babies!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Metaknight ain't placing past 10th, and Luigi is going to win. Also, what Daniel said: First week of school. You ain't got **** better to do. Bring yo *****.

And Hyper, we've got three rooms rented out, so there should be plenty of wiggle room. Also, we need DEDICATED SET-UPS! If you guys want a well-run tourney, with a lot of friendlies, then we need TVs and Wiis.
Man up and bring stuff and stop expecting people to do it for you.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
What was the strategic planning behind the date anyways.

I'm not sure if I have school then, but if I do srsly doubt I can skip it (parents) to come for the tournament.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
The strategy is that no one has school on those dates, and summerjobs are gonna be quit by that time so before school starts, why not go to a tourney? It was supposed to be a week earlier, but had to be delayed so it's on the 4th instead.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Beat down? Perhaps. Or maybe I'm Kansas' secret weapon, kept secret until ready to be unleashed?

Nah, I'll probably get thrashed. But my thrash: thrashed ratio will be fairly decent.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL @ Dojo thinking he can win this tournament with or without Meta... *summons The Rock*

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOUR CHARACTER IS!!

Because you're going one-on-one with THE GREAT ONE.

Now... JUST BRING IT.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
5$ MM against every diddy player at the tourny.

Peach vs Diddy.:)
Punk. :p I'm going to decline this offer. xD

Fine, fine. Which of these people wants to MM me? I believe KY owes me one, at least.
So many MMs...but I'm only a little boy...would you really take money from a little boy? :p

Also, Meta Knight is trash. Wario is trash. Yoshi and Fox are trash. Diddy will win this tournament. :chuckle:

PrettyBoy=Marc

Smash Rookie

Chris DONT LET YOUR MOUTH WRITE A CHECK YO A$$ CANT CASH.You cant even talk trash! Lol you always have some lame excuse why you cant play against me with peach. Aaahhh my fingers are tired, aaahh i worked all day yesterday?? You always pick metaknight or snake against me at brandon's house. The last time i checked i beat the hell out of your peach.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
DAYUM! Somebody just got their *** called out!

"WHERE YOU AT? WHERE YOU AT? WHERE YOU AT?!?​

Aw man, Marc posted! You KNOW ****s real when someone who hasn't posted in over two years posts!

Man, if you're not hyped for this **** now, you never will be! Get your ***** to Oklahoma in August! It's WAR, BABY!

I'm still winning it, though ;)

GMo

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to note that I was only going to Lollapalooza, don't blame the dates on me!!!

I'll work with people who desperately need housing. It is going to be crammed. Hype!

Gnes

Smash Master

Somebody's cocky. I got this.

Wtf ever. I alone **** stock 93% of okc. The other 5% is kosmos, and the remaining 2% are his hax and tournips. That includes you too hanson(scr00b). Lmao "dont come out here Po, Dont come out here!!!"

Lol that fox and yoshi got lucky i was intercepted by mks in brackets. Diddy was ready for some low teir action.
*cough~no johns*

MK can't win this tourney. I won't be using MK by then.
Mk wouldnt win anyways. I guess well see your Campy kirby and slow diddy :). U better hope we dont meet in bracket son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom