• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyBoy=Marc

Smash Rookie
If I recall Marc, I've three stocked you with every character I play. The reason I don't pick Peach against you is because there's no need.:)

If I can 3 stock you with Snake and Metaknight then why should I go Peach against your shi**y *** diddy kong? <3
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR CHRIS YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT!! There's no need to pick peach against me but you'll play metaknight all day long. THATS NOT even your ****ing character in tournaments or anything what the **** are you talking about right now chris. Who won last time your peach played my diddy answer that? Your nothing but a ****ing one hit Wonder!

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Lol Chris.

You and me, 5 dollar MM Rainbow Cruise Olimar dittos and you can't use his pikmin.

Truely how all matches should be played

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
**** YES!!!

There's no way I cant go now. Ky <3's AttackStorm
And everyone else too. I <3 you all.

... Except Wario mains. **** you guys.

<---- Is coming

I'll also be bustin out the KY for whoever it is I'm butt-****** =]
DANG KY COMING? Bring domo, lol I LOVE YOU GUYS. Well since they are coming I guess you can count me in and already give me the prize money cause I'm going to play super gay all tournament long. I got a 2 stock lead? OH alright time to plank. I hope you guys are ready for this.

PrettyBoy=Marc

Smash Rookie
I won Marc.:)

I two stocked you on FD...
Get the **** outta here!! I beat you and you were like, aaahhh aaahhh i dont if if if i want to use peach anymore in tournaments i almost retired your peach son as soon as you walk in brandon's house you say , im not picking peach today im playin nothing but metaknight today. Told you guys lame excuses LOL

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
****! We **** talking our own state? Got serious son.

And KY + Dphat coming's a tight deal. It's too bad arrow loops won't do **** and planking's banned this tourney :p There goes your entry fees.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Oh you mean that time you beat my Peach once about four months ago?:) Yeah you beat me that one time. I'm trying to get my Snake and Metaknight up to par so I've been playing them more often.

I don't have to play Peach to beat you lol...

Also, you claim my metaknight is "easy mode" yet I still 3 stock you about 80% of the time...I hate to see what I'd do to you if my metaknight was "god mode" LMAO get wrecked <3.

PrettyBoy=Marc

Smash Rookie
I won Marc.

I two stocked you on FD...

You didn't beat me at all the last time we played...:)
Your metaknight is trash anyway. Chris You tornado all the way across the stage to approach me. Lol That **** is played out, its 2009 your still doing last year ****. LOL Thats something Josh would probably do. LOL

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'll go meta against you LOL. I have no problem with that. I can sandbag a little to make it interesting.:)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'll take that as a sign that DMG is confirmed then :p

And shame on Dphat! Commentating on matches at Last 3 and trash talking the viewers :(

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Trying to bolster attendance, but tourney's gonna slide if we have these cats on the mic.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
KY and DPhat for Live Stream commentators.
Lol, DMG is gonna do it.
KY should do commentary.
If Fogo goes, we need to have Fogo and Dphat do commentary. I would probably die laughing. FOGO MAGIC!!

I think there's already a reserved seat for Po in commentary.

He's a beast at it.

And yeah... no DMG

DEEZY FOR PRESIDENT!

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
I would like to see team Wario tech chase people with the completely uncharged farts (poot)

It trips into a tech chase and just keep doing it.
Truely epic.

PrettyBoy=Marc

Smash Rookie
Yeah young deezy we need to team up. If not i probably team up with kuni 's younger brother sage. I think thats how you spell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom