• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I'm not accepting anything less than $30.
Oh yeah? Well, then Mr. "I'm Gettin' Too Old For This ****," how about we have a real "Last Man Standing" Match:

We play on infinite time. Each time one of us loses a stock, we take a shot. Whoever passes out first, or dies of alcohol poisoning is the loser ;)

FK1

Smash Journeyman
The strategy is that no one has school on those dates, and summerjobs are gonna be quit by that time so before school starts, why not go to a tourney? It was supposed to be a week earlier, but had to be delayed so it's on the 4th instead.
Dates suckkkkkkk....jus' sayin'.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I've been hung over almost an entire year. I got this ****.

Po Pimpus? More like Ho Limpus.

BURNINATOR
Oh yeah? Well, I don't even know what year it is, and I'm afraid of what this chick actually looks like, so I think I'll just keep drinking until she's hot again.

And changing letters around in people's names to make fun of them is so high school, Le_TEstICle...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
$30 bucks? Me vs. a has-been? I'll accept that but only b/c I love you (and I'll have worked a bit before this), but it has to be best of 5 and after I've MMed Royal Nynja. We can make a big deal out of it :p

You better find Bassem and Danny and start practicing HARD.

One last condition though. There has to be a bigass manhug after the set.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
somebody sounds scared

if I was a scrub it would be free monies amirite?
I make real money dealing Mollys, disbanding the Apartheid for the Korean government, or bringing your mother to fruition. Waxing off your happy trail pubes and forcing a nobody to dip into your chewing gum allowance in a money match is a waste of my time.

@ PhantomX: I'm upping it to $60, and it's another $15 for a post-MM consolation hug from me. I'll even let you pat me on the butt. =)

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I've actually heard of Popertop before, but I don't remember where he's from. I think he was supposed to be good?

Why are all the Texas Meta Knights switching to Kirby?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I make real money dealing Mollys, disbanding the Apartheid for the Korean government, or bringing your mother to fruition. Waxing off your happy trail pubes and forcing a nobody to dip into your chewing gum allowance in a money match is a waste of my time.

@ PhantomX: I'm upping it to $60, and it's another $15 for a post-MM consolation hug from me. I'll even let you pat me on the butt. =)
I don't have that kind of money to spare :(

30 is as high as I will probably ever go for a MM, and win or lose it will probably be a while before I take another huge one.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Eh y'all, just to make sure y'all understand, bring set ups! Bring friends! Bring **** talk and lay your pride on the line in public only to be humiliated after!

And afterwards, bring alcohol to humiliate yourself even more after!

And mah boi Jiovanni!! You better not be lying lol Bring the rest of Louisiana man! Convince them! And Bear, bring College Station!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Alcohol? What? Margaritas? What? Drunk fun with me and Sars since he owes me a good time... What? :D

I'm even more down then I was before.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Ok so after the first night of Brawl, we are all gonna go to Yawara's and get TRASHED. Then Phantom and Hanson can do their MM. Oh ****! Ultimate Razer is coming that means he can drink with us too! Wait he is how old? Who gives a ****!?

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
If I recall Marc, I've three stocked you with every character I play. The reason I don't pick Peach against you is because there's no need.:)

If I can 3 stock you with Snake and Metaknight then why should I go Peach against your shi**y *** diddy kong? <3

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I've actually heard of Popertop before, but I don't remember where he's from. I think he was supposed to be good?

Why are all the Texas Meta Knights switching to Kirby?
dont know if he played melee. but i played him at fs 5. hes a quick learner. but not quick enough to dodge f-smashes :)

So going to be there, and so going to get stomped because I'm playing far too much B+, but no worries.

Let's hope I don't get Le_THeiN in pools again. It was **** last time, now I may as well pick Jigglypuff and play blindfolded with one hand. >.>

Gnes

Smash Master
if I Recall Marc, I've Three Stocked You With Every Character I Play. The Reason I Don't Pick Peach Against You Is Because There's No Need.:)

If I Can 3 Stock You With Snake And Metaknight Then Why Should I Go Peach Against Your Shi**y *** Diddy Kong? <3
Somebody Just Got Exposed!!!!!!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Wow, Marc just got served. I don't care who you play, you better be playing your best come August, because there will be no quarter given against me. I'm on a ****ing mission.

Whether you use that Easy Button Meta-Knight, that gay-*** tank Snake, the flatulent Wario, the lame Brooklyn Bird, Falco, or the overweight penguin who can only deal damage with grabs, King Dedede, you better be at the top of your metagame--and even that won't be enough to stop me.

I WILL do everything I can to win this tournament. I WILL Up-B you, I WILL make you rethink the way you play.

I WILL BEAT YOU.

August can't come soon enough.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Let's hope I get Le_THeiN in pools again.

I just sandbagged you that one time I lost/all the time at smashfests. ;)

@ Po: What about Marth's clever and witty name huh?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Oh, you mean Dude Looks Like a Lady Martha? Or the Hit-And-Run Ho??

Yeah, OHSNAP... Step ya game up... Victory... Blah, blah, Po is winning, blah, blah...

Popertop

Smash Champion
dont know if he played melee. but i played him at fs 5. hes a quick learner. but not quick enough to dodge f-smashes :)
lolololololoolollol.

typex counters pop lollolol.

I couldn't get around Fully Charged Fsmash and Offstage Bair. it's too good I'll actually ahve to try it sometime

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Hey count me in! So looks like I'm Dallas now...
**** YES!!!

There's no way I cant go now. Ky <3's AttackStorm
And everyone else too. I <3 you all.

... Except Wario mains. **** you guys.

<---- Is coming

I'll also be bustin out the KY for whoever it is I'm butt-****** =]

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Oh, you mean Dude Looks Like a Lady Martha? Or the Hit-And-Run Ho??

Yeah, OHSNAP... Step ya game up... Victory... Blah, blah, Po is winning, blah, blah...
I like this.

Money matching all under the age of 16 ( Except Razer, **** you, I'm not giving you my money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom