• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP! v4.0 - Sexcellente Southwest ROYAL RUMBLE! [11-22-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
wrestling and football, lulz.
let's just do fightclub so i can use judo or tkd and shut texas up ;)

i hope i can make this...but i am afraid i'll probably be in new england with an uncountable amount of brawl and melee players who are better than any texans...

accepting tekken 5/garou: mark of the wolves MMs

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
**** all these ***** contests.

I'm MM anyone to a food eating contest. I"m from New Orleans son. They breed us to eat.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So then we're doing a . . . THREE WAY SNACK ATTACK?

I want you all to know, I am Japanese, so if this turns into a hotdog eating contest, I've got your number son.

*time to start training*

xFr3nLixPhYr3x

Smash Rookie
i thought it was cici's? anything all you can eat is a good idea really? either of you like sushi to have an all you can eat of that? although it does up the stakes a bit...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
I don't care who i have to kill to get there, i'm going. I'm GOING!

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Just throwing my name out.

$1.00 MM ; Forsaken vs. Po Pimpus ( Best 3 of 5 )
$1.00 MM ; Forsaken vs. Gravity ( Best 3 of 5 )

I'd MM more, but gas money and entry fees say otherwise. :laugh:

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
I may have a dazzle capture card by then, so i may be able to record some matches, i dont have anything to hook it up to, becides my desktop
so if anybody else can bring a laptop/digital camcorder... idk if it can hook up to vcrs, but id assume so...

Santi

Smash Lord
Someone also bring a camera to just record from the audiences view so we can hear the trash talk

:)
and the crowd go wild when Someone ;) ***** so and so

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
TX players, if any of you are willing to sell a VCR to me for cheap, I can record good quality matches.

Other than that, all we have are laptops, cameras, and maybe a dazzle card from some of us. :(

Oh, and if TX players can bring cameras themselves and help us record, that's be ****ing tight. So far right now, it's looking like maybe 4 of us will be shouldering the load, and I know that I'd probably have to shoulder most of it, and I'm a very popular, busy, sexy man so I won't get these vids up asap. Help please?

--j0s3--

Smash Rookie
both me and my cousin have pretty good cameras which we will bring
also seeing as some sports will be involved i'll take on any soccer freestyle MM's lol =)
oh and by the way Glass Onion isn't going to this one

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
alright well my school went all rainbow on me and my internet hasn't been working, so i haven't been able to get photoshop to do any sig work :( if someone else cares to throw something else up go for it, if not then i'll have this shiz under way ASAP.

also...there's an 80% chance i'll be there to represent CT. rawr.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
What? Both my MONEY MATCHES were ignored? Well not by GRAVITY since he hasn't posted since then, but PO PIMPUS? Are the people reppin' Oklahoma SCARED? I think so.

5 MM vs. Gravity and Po Pimpus. Best 2 out of 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom