• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh, The Insanity! Alexandra Roivas for Smash 4! - Under New Ownership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, an ED sequel would pretty much force me to pick up a WiiU.

Wasn't there some mention a while back (during Brawl's development) that David Hayter implored Sakurai to add Alex Roivas and Sakurai ignored him?
So he'd listen to Snake's creator but not Snake himself? Sakurai makes no sense.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
So he'd listen to Snake's creator but not Snake himself? Sakurai makes no sense.
So much about that makes no sense.

Remember during the GC era how Hideo Kojima couldn't stop badmouthing the GC and Nintendo on the whole? Then he turns around and begs for Snake to be in SSBB.

I just don't get it...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The site's gone wacko so I'm not too surprised. I had the same reaction when I saw the thread today.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Meh. I prefer Pious Agustus. But I'd support her if her FS made the Wii U crash.
Not that they didn't do that themselves.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
I hope you really aren`t expecting her to appear. dont get me wrong, it's not like i dont want her, heck, even when brawl was being worked on i was supporting the pious augustus thread making buttons, (with little hope, but it was fun :D) and in brawl we didnt get even a friggin single sticker...
so far i would be glad for Eternal Darkness to get at least trophy representation but it looks slim, even if teh spiritual succesor of ED is on the make with Nintendo actually showing some degree of support and willing to have it on the wiiu.
Hope that game comes along well, but they are certainly lacking on the budget side :c
Anyway, put me as a supporter but duh, its not like its gonna matter :v

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I hope you really aren`t expecting her to appear. dont get me wrong, it's not like i dont want her, heck, even when brawl was being worked on i was supporting the pious augustus thread making buttons, (with little hope, but it was fun :D) and in brawl we didnt get even a friggin single sticker...
so far i would be glad for Eternal Darkness to get at least trophy representation but it looks slim, even if teh spiritual succesor of ED is on the make with Nintendo actually showing some degree of support and willing to have it on the wiiu.
Hope that game comes along well, but they are certainly lacking on the budget side :c
Anyway, put me as a supporter but duh, its not like its gonna matter :v
I'm not expecting her. I'm just trying to get her in best as I can.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
OP UPDATE - moveset and Home Stage have been added!
Sign me up. Alexandra Roivas is the only Nintendo female character that has earned her place among Super Smash Brothers alongside Dixie Kong.
Alexdra would drive Wii U haters insane with her rated M game.

Zyfoe

Smash Apprentice
She's my most wanted newcomer. Although, I'd be elated if there is any Eternal Darkness content at all in this game.

You can add me to the support list.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
She's my most wanted newcomer. Although, I'd be elated if there is any Eternal Darkness content at all in this game.

You can add me to the support list.
Know the feeling bro, in fact i would be Hyped beyond belief is she is merely an assist trophy :v
Sign me up. Alexandra Roivas is the only Nintendo female character that has earned her place among Super Smash Brothers alongside Dixie Kong.
Alexdra would drive Wii U haters insane with her rated M game.
I would frigging love if she drained their sanity meters and made them Wiiu Crash! (Metal Gear too gritty and serious my ass)

Very weird.
This... CANT BE HAPPENING!!!

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
YOU THERE!
YES YOU! dear guest, I know that you are reading this and may not known who the hell Alexandra Roivas is, or what Eternal Darkness was, so i gladly invite you to pour you some nice blend of tea, take a seat and hear this amazing Tune.
Hope you enjoyed that nice 5 minutes, now you are a little closer to insaninty!

the insanity Reigns!

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
The best that could happen to Eternal Darkness is having a item called Necronomicon (The Book used in the game) and the character that pick it up will start having a doppelganger and his attacks have a Insanity level where if it hits a character it becomes heavier or slippery or summon randomly different monsters to chase other players.

.n_n.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
YOU THERE!
YES YOU! dear guest, I know that you are reading this and may not known who the hell Alexandra Roivas is, or what Eternal Darkness was, so i gladly invite you to pour you some nice blend of tea, take a seat and hear this amazing Tune.
Hope you enjoyed that nice 5 minutes, now you are a little closer to insaninty!

the insanity Reigns!

;)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The best that could happen to Eternal Darkness is having a item called Necronomicon (The Book used in the game) and the character that pick it up will start having a doppelganger and his attacks have a Insanity level where if it hits a character it becomes heavier or slippery or summon randomly different monsters to chase other players.

.n_n.
oy shall I add you to the insane supporter list

SvartWolf

Smash Champion

.n_n.
While the H.P.Lovecraft referecnes are very strong i don't remeber the book being ever called Necronomicon.. a further look says in fact that is valled "the tome of eternal darkness" (wow very original XD I in my minda call it the "Tome of flesh" :p )

Little trivia not realted to ED, in Castlevania 64 and Legacy of darkness, when you select files you are in a book, and thast book it's actually called necronomicon n_n

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
While the H.P.Lovecraft referecnes are very strong i don't remeber the book being ever called Necronomicon.. a further look says in fact that is valled "the tome of eternal darkness" (wow very original XD I in my minda call it the "Tome of flesh" :p )

Little trivia not realted to ED, in Castlevania 64 and Legacy of darkness, when you select files you are in a book, and thast book it's actually called necronomicon n_n
Well for convenience I call it that (forgot how it was called) :joyful:.

.n_n.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
An Alex Roivas assist trophy would be nice, if nothing else.

God, if she somehow was playable, I would literally crap myself from surprise/delight, the aftermath of which would still be well worth it.

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
I've always wanted to play Eternal Darkness, but trying to find a copy at a good price is extremely difficult. Even though Silicon Knights is gone, I still think Nintendo had a reason in renewing the IP. If Alex was a character, it would skyrocket her into popularity and help her get the sequel a lot of people want. Oh and please add me to the supporter list!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
An Alex Roivas assist trophy would be nice, if nothing else.

God, if she somehow was playable, I would literally crap myself from surprise/delight, the aftermath of which would still be well worth it.
Shall I add you to the supporter list.

I've always wanted to play Eternal Darkness, but trying to find a copy at a good price is extremely difficult. Even though Silicon Knights is gone, I still think Nintendo had a reason in renewing the IP. If Alex was a character, it would skyrocket her into popularity and help her get the sequel a lot of people want. Oh and please add me to the supporter list!
Will do! Good to see my lovechild getting a little support.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Silicon Knights were working on the sequel before they shutdown, or so I've heard.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So could Nintendo still be working on it with a different developer? Hmmm...interesting
I don't think it'd be the same game as SK was forced to destroy almost everything they worked on for the past 4 years.
But that's not to say that someone else isn't building the game from the ground up, its entirely possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom