• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh, The Insanity! Alexandra Roivas for Smash 4! - Under New Ownership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
She's Alexandra's biggest rival. Alex is first party while Bayonetta is third party. If ED were to get a reboot/new game, then that would put the final nail in Bayonetta' coffin for Smash. Not that she has a good chance anyway.
They arn't the same at all

Last edited:

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
I don't really have time... I'm busy today.

The point I'm making is THIS: Alex's biggest rivals are A. Snake (veteram), B. Bayonetta (secondary SEGA third party), and C. John Raimi (who's not getting in). Alex has one ups on all of them sans Snake.
...wat...
:p

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I've never seen Bayonetta as any threat at all to Alex.
The fact that they're M rated game characters doesn't really matter, what I'm trying to say is this could go multiple ways if Nintendo ends up purchasing the Bayonetta IP (as rumor has it) then she will definitely be in, otherwise, she definitely won't be in, on Alex now, if Alex gets a new game she's definitely in, both characters can both exist in the same game, it's not a contest.
While John Raimi probably won't be in that doesn't mean that he is never going to be in, he's plausible for the next Smash Bros. just not this one.

Last edited:

Wonks

Smash Journeyman
I don't really have time... I'm busy today.

The point I'm making is THIS: Alex's biggest rivals are A. Snake (veteram), B. Bayonetta (secondary SEGA third party), and C. John Raimi (who's not getting in). Alex has one ups on all of them sans Snake.
My man Raimi never gets any love/support... :(

Kidding though; I know he'd be a longshot (but would be an awesome addition).

If nothing else for Alexandra, the insanity effects would be a neat inclusion; perhaps an Eternal Darkness stage with that.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I support her, sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom