• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Here's my entry info:
"Hit me with your best smash": Snake and Falco
"Evolution of smash": Pikachu, Falco, Snake
"into the unknown": Snake
"Cosby Bebop": Team/char TBD
Into the Unknown is by invite only and I won't be sending invitations for that tournament for another week. Regardless, I'll sign you up for the rest of them.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Into the Unknown is by invite only and I won't be sending invitations for that tournament for another week. Regardless, I'll sign you up for the rest of them.
Sorry, I got your invite and I thought it was for both of them.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
i was thinking about teams, a really good team would be Dabuz, Zeon☆, Ecellence, Aryman.
Thats a scary team cba lol They'd pretty much destroy the competition, and then themselves

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Thats a scary team cba lol They'd pretty much destroy the competition, and then themselves
I might allow it simply because I'm curious whether they would work together to win for the whole team or if they will try to double cross each other to leave someone in the dust. :suess: Despite everyone being a lone man in this tournament, there is still some strategy involved and I'll post certain rules about what can be done in certain situations once we get closer to the date.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Ohhhhh... I can already think of Team Names! ^__^

Team All-Star

Team Fluffy-Fluff

Team Sugar Spice and Everything Nice

Team Manly Muscles

Team I'm Too Cool For You

Team We're Here, but We're Overlooked

♥Thinking of names is fun! ^__^

cba

Smash Master
FMOI ill join as Snake/ZSS. for the invite tourney
add in: idk why my tourney didnt get sticky'd, considering its the next one (the closest date)

4Serial

Smash Lord
Hmmm.. hopefully I won't be busy like the previous tournaments >_<
November doesn't seem to be that much of a busy month.. Sign me up with:
"Hit me with your best smash": Link and Wario
"Evolution of Smash": Link, Pikachu(Is that allowed?), Wario
"Into the Unknown": Link

For the fourth one, is it a teams tournament? I'm not really into teams wifi so I guess I won't sign up for that one.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
FMOI ill join as Snake/ZSS. for the invite tourney
add in: idk why my tourney didnt get sticky'd, considering its the next one (the closest date)
It's your first tournament. Alphazealot said the tournaments that would be stickied are the ones from directors that have hosted multiple successful tournaments. This tournament series will make it 8 for me, Barge is on his third and I think KawaiiBunny has like 6-7 under her belt.

@ 4Serial:

No, everyone plays for themselves but there will be three other people along for the ride. Basically, everyone is working on a team to get one person to win it all. You can beat your teammates to increase your prize and decrease there's and what not so the "teams" are very loose. Also, you have to choose someone who premiered in Melee. Pikachu showed up in the first game. With that being said, you have to choose between Zelda/Shiek, Peach, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game and Watch, Toon Link (basically Young Link on steroids), Marth, Falco, and Ganondorf.

cba

Smash Master
It's your first tournament. Alphazealot said the tournaments that would be stickied are the ones from directors that have hosted multiple successful tournaments. This tournament series will make it 8 for me, Barge is on his third and I think KawaiiBunny has like 6-7 under her belt.
lol. ok i was type sad. lol.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
lol @ multiple song references. I can only do those in my dreams...anyways.

Hit Me With Your Best Smash: Wolf/I dunno...put me down as Sonic for now. @_@

Evolution of Smash: Donkey Kong/Marth/Sonic

Cosby Bebop: Wolf I guess. :d No team yet.

I would suggest, for EOS, you put the list of available characters and what category they fit in for ease of reference. :p

Also, I hope you realize the flaw in your "Into the Unknown" tourney. :/

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
lol @ multiple song references. I can only do those in my dreams...anyways.

Hit Me With Your Best Smash: Wolf/I dunno...put me down as Sonic for now. @_@

Evolution of Smash: Donkey Kong/Marth/Sonic

Cosby Bebop: Wolf I guess. :d No team yet.

I would suggest, for EOS, you put the list of available characters and what category they fit in for ease of reference. :p

Also, I hope you realize the flaw in your "Into the Unknown" tourney. :/
And what flaw is that, pray tell? You can choose what stages appear when you hit the random button once you unlock all the stages.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I think the flaw is "Will people be honest" when they choose random stages. A person could easily pick a "random" stage that works in their favor.

*realizes that I just gave everyone the idea*

Salem

Smash Champion
I think the flaw is "Will people be honest" when they choose random stages. A person could easily pick a "random" stage that works in their favor.

*realizes that I just gave everyone the idea*
I'm always honest, I don't need to coughcheatcough becuase i'm not exactly gonna get a prize for it, and also... I geuss I don't count becuase i'm not in that tournament so...

I was talking for no reason again.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
And what flaw is that, pray tell? You can choose what stages appear when you hit the random button once you unlock all the stages.
No, it's a bit more difficult than that. The problem is that there is no way you can track if a person actually selects random as a stage. I cannot tell, if you and I are fighting on Wifi, if you actually chose Battlefield or if Battleffield was chosen by the computer.

How is it a flaw? Secret counter-picking. If I'm up against an Olimar, and he's trashing me pretty badly, I would normally CP Rainbow Cruise or another gimping stage to make my work easier. In this tourney, that's not an option, so I have to leave my CPs up to the CPU, up to chance. But this is a tourney, and I don't want to lose, so...well, since it's impossible to track, I'll just pick Rainbow Cruise and get an easy win.

I thought the fact that you made it invite-only was to limit this (since the people you invite are generally trust-worthy people), but I guess you didn't see it yourself, lols. Oh well, its not something that will be entirely game-changing, but I thought I'd mention it. :/ Might want to put that in the rules of the tourney when it goes up, eheh. :p

Yes, basically what Samus said. I refrained from being specific in my original post so as to not, as he put it, "give everyone the idea", but you forced my hand. :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Btw, for the Evo of Smash I'll be using Luigi/(Peach/Zelda)/someone else maybe pit?

Hmm... I'll need to find a decent character out of the new brawl characters to use. I'll get back to you on that

Omis

my friends were skinny
Thank you so much for the invite FMOI. I will improve before then so dont worry.

Hit me with your best smash- Fox and Marth

Sign me up as pending for the other two. I might have a tourney that weekend.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I've thought of that but this is a pretty good group over all so I don't believe too many people would try to cheat. Hmm... maybe if the stage selection is too conveinent then someone should report it like if someone gets Rainbow Cruise after being three stocked by dabuz/Excellence's Olimar in the first match. Again, it's not for another 3 weeks so I'll have plenty of time to think things over.

4Serial

Smash Lord
Okay, I guess I'll choose Marth or Falco.. Not completely sure right now, but it's leaning towards Marth. I'll let you know if I want to change it.

"Evolution of Smash": Link, Marth, Wario

Hmm.. So it's like a team and wins just add up? Sounds cool. Save me a spot in it!
You know what would sound cool? A crew battle tournament. :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Actually there was a crew tourney thing, It just kinda died off. It would have been fun though and I was looking forward to it, oh well

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It needed WAY too many signups.

A small scale version would probably have a much greater success rate.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I told them, huge crew tournaments are unweildly and drag on forever. They're fun if everyone who signs up is responsible but, if not, it usually just results in a month long tournament.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah thats true. It got a decent amount of sign ups. But the tourney maker got greedy and kept asking for more and people soon lost interest

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Hit Me With Your Best Smash: Zelda/Peach

Evolution of Smash: (Kirby/Jigglypuff)>.< help pl0x/Zelda/Zero Suit Samus

Into the Unknown: Zelda =D

Cosby Bebop: Zelda-No team ;3 yet? D:

I think I'll be able to attend everything >_> if not I'll let you know ASAP

In Evolution of smash i don't which one to pick Jiggly or Kirby D= I'll let you know when i decide D':

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
yo, you know that really epic team of me, aryman, excellence, and zeonstar that has been joked about? well... its really happening! boo yah! we are signing up as a team

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Just registering in the first tournament at least, before it fills up. I'll read more s'more when I'm less busy. >_>'

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Yo, I'm confirming my attendance at the next tourney (invite only). I can also attend the public tourneys as well. Please put me down for Oli/Marth.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
yo, you know that really epic team of me, aryman, excellence, and zeonstar that has been joked about? well... its really happening! boo yah! we are signing up as a team
That's guaranteed money right there. >_O

Quickly, we must gather an epic counterpick team for ZADE! Or DAZE! Or EZAD! Or whatever the hell they're called!

And if we don't...

All hope is lost.

Though this could be a joke, lols. Excellence hasn't signed on since 3.

And Ary since 5.

And Zeon since 6. o_O

Zeon hasn't even joined yet, lol.

dabuz r liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom