• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Smash Champion
That's guaranteed money right there. >_O

Quickly, we must gather an epic counterpick team for ZADE! Or DAZE! Or EZAD! Or whatever the hell they're called!

And if we don't...

All hope is lost.

Though this could be a joke, lols. Excellence hasn't signed on since 3.
If any of us are gonna have a team name it should be called "Team Sexy" becuase we know we are but everybody else doesn't know they aren't. ;)

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
yo, you know that really epic team of me, aryman, excellence, and zeonstar that has been joked about? well... its really happening! boo yah! we are signing up as a team
♥It's long before the tourney and teams are already being made! :mad: Although my intuition tells me that there will be lots of conspiracy and betrayal on your team. ;)

♥That being said, I need to start finding some trustworthy partners! ;)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm on the director's team.

We'll just rig it so that we can't lose.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
yo, you know that really epic team of me, aryman, excellence, and zeonstar that has been joked about? well... its really happening! boo yah! we are signing up as a team
Not surprised actually, why wouldn't the best of the best join together. It means a better chance at the prize!

*starts thinking up ways to get them all banned or killed*

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
BTW, FMOI, I think I'm going to go with Sheik for my "Hit Me With Your Best Smash" secondary (replacing the placeholder Sonic).

I've really let her go cold from my disuse of her for the past couple months/tournaments, so it's time for a refresher. I miss her. <3

On that note, friendlies anyone? Need to practice my Shieky. :D

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
That's guaranteed money right there. >_O

Quickly, we must gather an epic counterpick team for ZADE! Or DAZE! Or EZAD! Or whatever the hell they're called!

And if we don't...

All hope is lost.

Though this could be a joke, lols. Excellence hasn't signed on since 3.

And Ary since 5.

And Zeon since 6. o_O

Zeon hasn't even joined yet, lol.

dabuz r liar
we did it through pms at different times when i was on with someone else, yes they have to sign up still but don't worry, its true...

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Seriously, if this threads going to be active for 1 month, it'll be over 400 pages.

DK2

Smash Apprentice
DK2 Peach and Luigi! Hey wait am I to late, if i'm to late I apologised for not paying attention.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I'm confirming Zeon, Dabuz, Excellence and I are forming a team.
:'(

All hope is lo-

Wait...no...there is one thing that can stop the onslaught.

One man...no...

One...mask?

:metaknight:

loleveryonebemkandrape

Also, restating request for friendlies. :<

Salem

Smash Champion
:'(

All hope is lo-

Wait...no...there is one thing that can stop the onslaught.

One man...no...

One...mask?

:metaknight:

loleveryonebemkandrape
Up-B+A, anyone?

Like Seriously!

I'm not losing to nobody called no Zeon with a star, LOL, Dab's with a bit of buzz, or EXXXlence, and defintely not Arrrr Mans!

Like seriously, again!

~Team Sexy (If they were to exist.)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Oh and just to let Exellence and dabuz know, I have a rule written down in a file on my laptop that no more than one person can use the same character on a team unless everyone plays as the same character. (I'm still hoping that Chaco, Mmac, Yoshididdy, and Naucitos form an All Yoshi team.) Both of you are outstanding Olimars so you may want to decide now who will play as him.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh and just to let Exellence and dabuz know, I have a rule written down in a file on my laptop that no more than one person can use the same character on a team unless everyone plays as the same character. (I'm still hoping that Chaco, Mmac, Yoshididdy, and Naucitos form an All Yoshi team.) Both of you are outstanding Olimars so you may want to decide now who will play as him.
O_O This will be interesting...................I wonder how this will work out

*starts making popcorn*

Unfortunately this won't change the fact that they will utterly destroy everything that gets in their way. Unless dabuz and Excellence go to war to see who will claim olimar as their own

*continues making popcorn*

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I know Dabuz plays a mean Kirby and Excellence is picking up Lucario so we're all good in the hood yo.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
dabuz, are you trying to break up our team already? if excellence sees that he's gonna throw a fit.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Shadowfire (DK/Sheik/Pokemon Trainer)
Sign me up for Evo of Smash
btw How do you know if your invited...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
and it begins........................ *eats popcorn*

I suppose I need to get a team together too, but who...

@ Shadow, you get a PM saying that you are invited :)

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I'll sign for Evolution of Smash with Luigi, Ganondorf, and Wario (not 100% sure on the last one, though). Also for Cosby Bebop (unless you have to have a team before you enter).Thanks and a little side-note, your tournies are really good. d=

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Oh, yeah. I'll enter the first tournament with...arg, so many choices...Yoshi and Fox, I guess. ...no idea what I'm gonna do for the 4th tournament, I don't know anybody. =(

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
All The Ness Players Shall Ban Together To Take Over The Tourney And Possibly The World!!! Muhahahaha!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom