• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
and it begins........................ *eats popcorn*

I suppose I need to get a team together too, but who...

@ Shadow, you get a PM saying that you are invited :)
♥Mr. Firexe, you have to make a team of four entrants in the tourney. I'm starting to think who should be on my team.

♥Btw, two people on one team can use the same character. ;)

♥Ooooo.. and the Mr. Aryman's team is already starting to get fiesty! ^__^

*sits down with Samusbrawler and hogs the popcorn*

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
I`ll sign up for the hit me with the Best smash is Sonic, and Ike, Evolution Smash I pick Snake, Mario, and diddy XD ^^ I picked partners if they want to in cosby bebop: Samusbrawler, Mmac, And Aryman XD ^^ if u want to teamup that is ^^

cba

Smash Master
♥Mr. Firexe, you have to make a team of four entrants in the tourney. I'm starting to think who should be on my team.

♥Btw, two people on one team can use the same character. ;)

♥Ooooo.. and the Mr. Aryman's team is already starting to get fiesty! ^__^

*sits down with Samusbrawler and hogs the popcorn*
lol. i need a bit of your chill.

~Peachy~

lol. i need a bit of your chill.

*hands some chill to Mr. cba*

Oh lord.... My posts are starting to decrease in IQ! :urg:

♥Hmmmm... well.... I'll just have to fix that! ;)

♥+100 IQ points♥

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wait team for what Samus?
Yeah what Peachy said :) Its for the "cosby bebop" tourney. Don't worry, we still have more than a month to create the teams, some are just getting a head start. Come to think of it, a head start is a good idea cause then you can get all the good players on your team before they're all gone :laugh: I need to go scouting for team members

@ Peachy, AHH MY POPCORN! Guess I'll make more :)

Salem

Smash Champion
Okay.

I geuss for my epic team i'll be needing people (which i'm hinting towards and i'm also including myself.) who are good with these characters....

Marth(The Knight: all around, unless fighting a heavy character like Ganondorf.) Me obviously.

Peach(The Princess: is good for those floaty kind of characters like or for simple words... quick kill LOL, Jigglypuff, Luigi and most heavys.) CoughPeachyCough

Ike (The Mercernary: Hired just to take down people equal in power to him.) somebody should take this loser, he's good!

Metaknight (Last Resort: If we are ever in danger and need to get back in the game, this is the guy for it!) somebody should take this guy, I know somebody out there is perfect for this job.

and as you know, all these characters are hot so it's obvious our name will be "Team Sexy!" unless somebody has a problem with that... >_> <_<

*Wait's for somebody to have a problem with that.*

GFE

Smash Journeyman
i'll join.
1-snake,mk.
2-mario,falco and Snake.
3-Snake.
4-(T.B.A)

Barge

All I want is a custom title
GG's Sir B and omis

They were fun :p

Especially when you both star ko'd at the same tiem from my down smash >W<

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
I don't wanna fight peachy...Peach's hitboxs are annoying as hell...my friend mains Peach and i can't stand it lol.

~Peachy~

♥One spot on Peachy's team has already been filled! Just two more people left! ^__^

♥And Mr. Omis, me beating you is the last thing on my mind because I've already one this posting war. ;)

♥Oh, and Mr. Barge, you can ask Excellence about Peach (although, he'll probably tell you that it's the worst and most hideous thing he's ever seen). ;)

Omis

my friends were skinny
♥One spot on Peachy's team has already been filled! Just two more people left! ^__^

♥And Mr. Omis, me beating you is the last thing on my mind because I've already one this posting war. ;)

♥Oh, and Mr. Barge, you can ask Excellence about Peach (although, he'll probably tell you that it's the worst and most hideous thing he's ever seen). ;)

But I believe I have one the spelling bee.:p

Excellence

Smash Champion
And what flaw is that, pray tell? You can choose what stages appear when you hit the random button once you unlock all the stages.
You can CHOOSE the stages that are included in random!? When did this happen? Why didn't anyone tell me?! Quick, someone tell me how to do it. Seriously...

in that case i call oli, because i don't have that much confidence in my kirby compared to oli
Well, if our entire team was to play Olimar without having the proper experience then we'd be subject to too much gimping and easy counterpicks. So, to avoid that issue I think I'll surrender usage of Olimar to Dabuz because he's uncomfortable with using Kirby.

I'll join Cosby Bebop with team 'D.A.Z.E.' and I'll be using Lucario and King Dedede. However, I'm not too sure about who I'm more comfortable with, Dedede or another high tier, so I may just switch to Mr. Game & Watch in the near future.

~Peachy~

♥This new tourney has stirred up such controversy and excitement! ^__^

♥This will definitely get interesting if all works out. ;)

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
@Omis: Maybe... not!

It was heads, but whatever, it not like i'll get another chance like this again.

"The Shogun of Fox's has joined Team Sexy, now you are obviously hotter than everybody not on this team!"
Oh happy day! do i have to be one of the 4 characters or can i pick ness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom