• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Peach can safely chaingrab Fox to about 115% until she has to for a n-air. I don't rely on the chaingrab anymore because like Yawara said, people who are anticipating the grab...aren't going to get grabbed lol.

If I do land a grab, I usually go for u-throw to d-smash depending on how they DI and the % into a jab reset if they don't tech.

Also, I'm happy to say that KOS-MOS is now officially back into melee full force...time to go "Las Vegas" mode on everyone again. :D

Hit me up whenever anyone wants to play.

EDIT: I want to play you in 3rd Strike Alex. <3

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
Hey, Forest. I know for the tourny during winter break Alex and I are helping run it. Alex and I talked and were both thinking either the 8th or the 15th of January to have it. We both feel this would accommodate the most players due to the holidays. Also it might help encourage some more OOSers due to get some extra cash from families due to the holidays.

What do you think?

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Forest. I know for the tourny during winter break Alex and I are helping run it. Alex and I talked and were both thinking either the 8th or the 15th of January to have it. We both feel this would accommodate the most players due to the holidays. Also it might help encourage some more OOSers due to get some extra cash from families due to the holidays.

What do you think?

15th sounds best. What do you think about doing a Melee+Brawl big event? I've been telling people were going to do Brawl since august. And it'd be nice to do it before school started.

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
Sounds good to me. I don't really care much for brawl, but it will be fun to see a lot of people smashing and having a good time regardless.

Just keep me posted as to what the plans are as it gets closer.

760-717-7730

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I loooove that green. Anyone who loves green as much as I do, hit me up tomorrow.

Also that was mad good subtitling.

Oh **** before I forget, Karl and Irish pool together your gas receipts.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Woohoo KOS-MOS. DarkAtma was sad that you didn't make St. Louis and said that we needed to convince you to play Melee and Melty Blood, but looks like I didn't need to do any goading.

Also, that Melee combo video that Yawara posted a few pages back was sick as ****.

Alex, I'll definitely be able to give you better matches than I had been before you left. I'm definitely going to take advantage of Alex time this time around, unlike before when I had the Barwls.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Well its so we can split the costs and pay everyone back.

Also, the brawl TOs would be Xyro, UTDZac, and maybe Affinity. After that, its about networking with people from other regions to get their attention and rally people in their statez to coming.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Who is going to MLG Dallas? I'm hoping to get a flyer made for this tourney by then and send them with OK smashers to Dallas, since many MLG players may not be on SWF.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah Peach can safely chaingrab Fox to about 115% until she has to for a n-air. I don't rely on the chaingrab anymore because like Yawara said, people who are anticipating the grab...aren't going to get grabbed lol.

If I do land a grab, I usually go for u-throw to d-smash depending on how they DI and the % into a jab reset if they don't tech.

Also, I'm happy to say that KOS-MOS is now officially back into melee full force...time to go "Las Vegas" mode on everyone again. :D

Hit me up whenever anyone wants to play.

EDIT: I want to play you in 3rd Strike Alex. <3
This ninja is still GARBAGE...

Las Vegas power-ups or not, this old man will still kick your *** six ways from Sunday, and while my hands won't be tied behind my back, they most certainly will be *ON FIRE/NBA Jam* and so will you once I land the signature attack everybody knows by name...

SHORYUKEN
, *****! Burn!!

Burn... FOR THE ROYALTY!!!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
This ninja is still GARBAGE...

Las Vegas power-ups or not, this old man will still kick your *** six ways from Sunday, and while my hands won't be tied behind my back, they most certainly will be *ON FIRE/NBA Jam* and so will you once I land the signature attack everybody knows by name...

SHORYUKEN
, *****! Burn!!

Burn... FOR THE ROYALTY!!!

still tryin to figure out what that had anything to do with what chris said.... lmao
where is a po when u need one? still waitin to take you and Chris on. ya thats right i called both you out. whatcha gonna do bout it????

ill tell you what you can do...

COME SMASH!!!!

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
I think thats the afro that I watched play snake for 5 minutes and that along with bryan's advice to "up tilt at 90%...broken" I made it pretty far at my first brawl tourney (TnT 2010) not really enthusiastic about Brawl, but the BlazBlue tourney didn't have enough entrants to play...FoxyBrown plays a mean Diddy tho.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
asked zac if he could house us. he said he would get back to us. i know bassem has a summer house in dallas?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
You three go and have a blast. I've got major tests and assignments coming up this weekend, and I want to make sure I get good enough grades on them to be certain I'll pass them this semester. I know **** well my Japanese teacher won't reschedule the test anyway, so I was in a rut to begin with.

Curtis is winning MLG Dallas. Calling it.

bassem6

Smash Lord
lol

Anybody got a controller I can borrow for MLG? I just threw mine against the wall and broke it playing ladders.
raaage :c

I talked to zac today and he said he could house. I only have one class thursday and I get done at around 2:45 so we should all ride together fo sho

Top Bottom