• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So the Giants just won the World Series. WHOO!

Also we gotta make a date for a round robin tourney that everyone can show up to (even outlaw, Josh, and Babac)

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
man.... **** them giants! lol i was goin for the rangers... i knew SF pitching was good but who bout their offense!?!?

as for the RR....sounds awesome and where?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
anybody know anyone who bought an mlg dallas pass but isn't going?

Bassem and curtis: Ill drive if i can find a pass. Paul doesn't have one and i offered him mine if he doesnt.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
lo, I have job training Thursday afternoon as well, and I start work Friday.

You stalking me, Curtis?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
holy **** bryan...the last 2 stocks of the 2nd match were br00tal as ****.
in 2 weeks i will have videos up of swift's marth from a tourney in CT. you should watch his marth, it's a new style that i think you would take a lot from since it's similar to yours.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Of course Bryan had that Fox down. he plays just like I did two years ago, mess-ups, shooting the wrong way, and everything lol.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
so guys, some **** has landed on friday. so if i am driving, i can leave friday at around 1230 or so. Check in ends at 5.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Nooooo. I really wanted to go thursday so I could get some practice in with the dallas crew :\ I may drive myself although I really wanted to ride with you tommeh :O

link2702

Smash Champion
well howdy der folks.

lotsa crazy **** has happened with me after those 2 brawl tournaments from long ago so smash as a whole has been the least on my mind but.....i finally got another vehicle after my old one was totaled....and my new home will have regular internet again in maybe a few weeks, so i'll be able to access internet regularly soon.

and then i'll just need to get off my lazy *** and head to some tournaments/smashfests...provided my job gives me a weekend off that month.

but definatly can't expect me back this month...been off of my job out of country in VN since sept 28th(long story; don't ask) so not only do i have to seriously concentrate on my job(they weren't too happy that i had to leave for a month...) but i also won't have much money when i get home.... so ya...dec. will probably be the time i can start up smash again.

maybe with any luck though somoene here might be willing to let me come to their place for melee matches(don't really wanna deal with brawl when i get back, i seriously wanna try melee now.)

i'll be back in america on Nov. 8...

(i'm using this 3g usb deal in VN to access the internent on my wife's laptop...think that might give ya'll a clue what happened...)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Nooooo. I really wanted to go thursday so I could get some practice in with the dallas crew :\ I may drive myself although I really wanted to ride with you tommeh :O
well would you be okay with leaving thursday night when curtis gets off? I may just deal with not showing up to class. Supposedly I have over 100% in the classes im missing anyways. May just turn in my **** online. Ill just miss out on a quiz, which sucks.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
Missing quizzes sucks. I missed one in a class last week because I had to go to the doctor.
Also, Irish was kind enough to let us borrow his AV adapter thing, so we can actually run a set-up on the car drive down there if we want. If that sounds like a hassle, then we won't bother with it.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Man, I thought that my play was generally pretty sloppy in my set against Sync (I always messed up my turn-around grabs), but I'm glad people were impressed.

Also, my ballot number for the election on Tuesday was 420.

Smash this weekend?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm down for Brawl smash so long as its during the morning and afternoon. I start my 5-closing shifts on Friday.

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
bryan get at it!

any melee/brawl goin down this weekend? outlaw had something good going on...
LOL. People stopped showing so I quit holding. LOL.

Very possibly I will hold something at my place this Saturday. Be fair warned that my new place is significantly smaller than my last place. I have two very accessible setups right now. I would only possibly have room for one more setup at most.

I will post something tonight informing whether or not I will host something this Saturday.

Let me hear some shout outs if you are interested.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Andy was actually looking to host his saturday if you just wanted to come over? Im sure something can be worked out.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I slept through the Wednesday deal so I'm ready to smash this weekend.

Also: minecraft. Seriously.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Lets do it. I need to practice japanese for my tst tomorrow so i might as well write kanji somewhere.

Everyone go to forest's minecfat server now and let's play!!!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so.... im actually off on a saturday... and everyone is smashing..... and i have to take my gf to KS!!!!!
the smash gods do not like me....

btw who is this link####(dnt wanna go back and look at the numbers) his job sounds intriguing.
let me know the timing on sat. im also actually off on friday and im looking forward to atleast DC and Outlaw to smash sometime during the day/night (hint hint to anyone else open for smash on friday)

link2702

Smash Champion
my job is far from interesting, lowes home improvement.'

like i said, they were just kinda annoyed that I had to leave for a month out of country to get me wife(long story.)

i am mearlly a smasher who started out with brawl(...) and now wants to upgrade to melee, ima still play brawl least for wifi on aib for exmple, but melee is the game i want to seriously get better at.

went to like 2 smash tournaments here in OK around last year(before that being wifi exclusive)....then had a ****load of crap happen that basicly threw any "serious" smash gaming out the window for me, but now i think i'm finally able to give it another go

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ya he does, but its not real formal, he just wants people over aft two-ish and then play all day.

He lives in the greens, 2900 oaktree ave. Everyone should show cause its always fun! Might relocate to forest's later.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
andy's place is tight, and his roommates are hella chill.
i think it works better for smaller smashfests since most of the dedicated players are in norman now. but outlaw's new place i'm sure works better for bigger smashfest events and whatnot.

intimikill 3 planning...starts soon? january? :D

Top Bottom