• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Who was recording infinite replays on the main TV?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
NOOOOOOOOOPE!

Premium Membership?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Can't dude, my birthday's the day before :/

And I can't decide if I like Van more than Bear. Van Jones is like the best name, but bears are my favorite animal -_-

Van Jones

Smash Lord
****. I guess I have to go up to OK sometime soon.

Hmmm, you can call me Van or Bear. OR Van Bear. Matter of fact, just call me Van "Beah" Jones.

Done.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i dont see why, im still driving. just a bit slower than usual. so may get there in like 3-4 hours?

Scuddlefish

Smash Rookie
Well, Bassem and I were going to go to Tom's, but Bassem's car is frozen shut, lolz.
That is why you pour cold water over the doors.

Hmm I didn't see my post that I thought I had posted earlier about me still being in Korea and going to be in China for the next semester starting in February and possibly staying until the end of the year. It was directed at Tom saying I would go "beat" Darkrain, but I can't :-/.

Not snowing in Seoul right now, but continuously colder.

Hearts everyone.

Top Bottom