• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Hi I'm Arale

Yo, I'm Sonic Storm, but I typically go by Josh since "Sonic Boom" was taken, and my username is as original as a wet piece of paper. I joined Smashboards about 10 months ago because a) I wanted to learn more about the game and its competitive scene, 2) I was getting bored with Serebiiforums, and 3) I had nothing better to do.

You can usually find me hibernating at the OTL, Mario Discussion, Tactical, Character Discussion, and the Light House, but I rarely post in any of them aside from the first.

I play Sonic, and am apparently the go-to guy for wifi people who want to learn how to fight or use Sonic. Or maybe my ego let's me see myself as that. Either way, I'll be happy to assist people who want to try to learn this horrible character. I also use Link, Yoshi, Zelda, and Ike for those who want to learn them as well. Low Tier ftw.

So.....yeah, that's it :3

Aibou

Smash Master
Josh <3

Kay, so I'm Aibou, which means "partner" in Japanese. I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh fan, and I liked how in the Japanese anime, Yami called Yugi "Aibou". So yeah, name was born.

I've been here since early November of '09, first starting out in the ol' NNMFA, then graduating to the OTL, where 99% of my posts come from (spam :3 ).

In Brawl, I'm a proud Zelda main. My secondary is Snake, and some of my other better characters include Sheik, ROB, King Dedede, Luigi, Peach, and Pikachu. Though I'll use anyone in friendlies ^.^

You can talk to me, I don't bite...but I DO Kick though, so watch out :zelda:

<3 everyone :bee:

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
DTK_of_DWMA here.

But just call me DTK or L doesn't matter. I joined SWF in february of 2010 Gamefaqs got boring and not as active as SWF i just came around like the newb dood just lookin for fights i play competitively. i post in the NNMFA now remodeled as the smashboards arena I main Ike,Toon Link, and Lucario i join OTL's frequently and such i also play a mean banjo :p *gets back to tuning banjo*

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Hello everyone, I'm Jonkku (formerly known as FinNess).

I don't actually play Smash, I'm here just for the non-smash parts of the forum. Mainly Forum Games, Pool Room and Disco Room (which is the premium members' forum).

But just call me DTK or L doesn't matter.
I already know two people on SWF often called L, so DTK it is, if we ever cross paths..

Queen Octavia

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm Queen Octavia, or Tave. I'm friends with King Siegfried irl and he plays melee competitively, so ya. I'm here for tips! :)

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Well, Meet and Greet got reincarnated in some way at last. Good to see it back. :)

Who, me? Name's RuNNing Riot, I mostly lurk around the Light House and Poke Center boards these days, so I'm less focused on Brawl. I used to do a little bit of greeting to newcomers in the old Meet & Greet board (never affiliated with the Welcoming Committee, mind you).

Yes, my name is based off the fifteen-kills-in-a-row medal from Halo 3. lookin' forward to Reach. ;)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey newcomers! I'm Lokii! I've been a member here for around 8-9 months now (estimate). I play Brawl and I main ZSS! I basically live in the ZSS boards/the Art Emporium. Both are really awesome places on the site. SWF is a cool place and everyone is pretty interesting xD It gets pretty silly around here sometimes. Hope all you newcomers enjoy your time here on Smashboards!!~

Eriez

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm Eriez. I've been playing Smash off and on for about four years(Though I only registered today). I joined up because I figured since I may be getting Brawl soon, now would be as good a time as any. In Melee my best character is Ganondorf, though I prefer to play random.

Satos3047

Smash Rookie
Hey, i'm Satos3047, i started playing Smash Bros when the original came out. I stopped playing a year or two ago but have just restarted. Lately, i've been using Toon Link a lot but i'll happily use anyone :)

BSP

Smash Legend
I kinda feel like re-capping as well. I'm mariobrouser, and I've been around for (almost) a year now. I've enjoyed my first year of SWF, and I plan to keep using it. I'm usually around the Luigi and Sonic Boards, General Brawl Discussion, Tactical, Mario Universe...well, I go a lot of places! I main Luigi in Brawl, so if you ever want to have a match, just tell me. I play wifi a lot, so I can usually take you up on a fight. Welcome and have fun! And don't troll.

LilZero

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I am Zero, and Krystedez had me join this site. ^^

Shout outs to Sassy, Forte and Junebug!

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
Hallo, I'm Rob

Back in the day, I played smash64 with my brother and got really good with kirby64. I pranked someone by resetting the unlocked characters when he wanted me to unlock ness for him. Then I got ssbm at release. Much to my disappointment, kirby is quite terrible in melee. For a while, my friend and I thought Roy was the best character. Fast forward a few years and DBR's videos got me back into smash (and good at shinespiking). A lot less items and a lot less hyrule later, I went to my first local tourney about a year ago. I've been meeting more smashers and traveling quite a bit. Aside from smash/vgs, I'm mostly interested in music.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Here is a bit about myself.

My name is Heartz; closer friends address me by KC. Everything started for me on Smashboards in my Meet and Greet thread two years ago from a couple days ago. It became the largest and most active M&G thread. It became so large that I wanted to start an online tournament for regulars who visited the thread. That thread is now called "The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament."

A mod had eventually moved the thread to Online Tournament Listings. It was the first tournament I ever created, and with the vast number of participants, it was difficult for me to manage. The tournament never finished, however; the thread kept going on as a "social thread" if you will.

Unfortunately, the thread was closed for spam. It ran its course, but I enjoyed it. Very few of the friends I've met in that thread are still here on Smashboards.

Because of these past events, I've titled myself "The Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee" in remembrance of that thread. Eventually, the administration thought it a good idea to create the Smashboards Information Center (here) based off that concept. Instead of segregating newcomers with separate threads, we would have a single one, to promote networking with everyone in different ways, whether it is learning to Brawl, looking for an online match, asking a question, or just introducing yourself.

It took time, but it has finally happened. Thanks for reading and welcome to Smashboards. ♥

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Oh, I thought this was only for new members, lol. Hey everyone, I'm KrazyGlue (or KG), I'm from Virginia, and I mainly hang around the debate hall, media metropolis (hip hop/rap thread), and poke center. I'm certainly a fan of smash bros but by no means a pro. So... yeah.:)

Chsal

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow I've been on this forum for a while now and I never found this thread hahaha

Anyways hello everybody =D. I'm Chsal and I live in NZ. Started Smash when Melee came out (Played Link), and now I play Toon Link in Brawl.

I mainly joined SWF to find some people to vs, though I haven't really been getting around to that xD. I'd like to see how I match up against other players. (Wi-Fi With Anyone doesn't seem to work. Last time I tried my opponents didn't even know how to UpB...)

Here in NZ its the equivalent of living under a rock. Only 2 of my friends play smash regularly, and there are no tournaments or anything. I don't think there was even an ad on TV for when it came out D=.

Note : Woohoo first post.

D

Deleted member

BTW, for those wondering where I will be in, you can see me a lot out of Forum Games, mainly Desicive Games, my favorite section of the board. You can also find me in the Light House Section. Sometimes, Pool Room and the Blog section.

SS3 Chaos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Presid3nt_Khaos
Hello my name is SS3 Chaos....short for SOLID SNAKE 3 CHAOS CONTROL. I am a clan leader for a very well respected clan called SILENT COBRAS.

I am a veteran when it comes to Smash Bros so dont let the amount of post throw you off at all lol.

FlareRDB

Smash Rookie
I'm Flare, I've been gaming since the NES days and smashing since the 64. I'm pretty average at brawl, just haven't been able to go against people offline.

July

Smash Apprentice
Hi I'm aicila, I started playing melee a little under a year ago (when I started college) and now I'm hooked. I'm excited to be part of the smash community now and to work on improving my skills as falco :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hello Aicila! Welcome to smash boards. : 3 Oh you will improve.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
sup dude

if you wanna get some wifi matches in, check out the arena in this subforum, you'll almost always find a match there

Surrender

Smash Rookie
hey guys I'm surrender from MA.. I'm new and wanna get good enough for MLG.. I am going to my first tourney this weekend.. Mass MAdness

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
He said MLG, which is brawl only. I figured it was a safe assumption.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OH right... and he does have Charizard as his avatar. I was nice enough to give him the benefit of the doubt, though hahah. ^^;

allshort17

Smash Ace
Hey. I'm allshort17. I came here to see some different sytles of play. But also, I need some training with my people. Right now i'm playing as sheik. However, i play with others too. So if your good, help me out.

Justice!

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm Justice!

I've been playing smash since 64, but only became hardcore with melee. I main marth and second G&W. I'd really like to get some FC's and play people from time to time, because most of the people I play in real life are really terrible...

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
ive seen alot of ppl saying that they came to SWF to get better at brawl, and like others have said, check out the arena, the more u play against good ppl the better ull get. seriously. ive improved so much its not even funny :) but anyways welcome one and all, just remember the most importamt rule of all, hafe fun :005::076::078:

Mewter

Smash Master
Welcome Justice!
I hope you find some good matches on Smashboards! :bee:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Hey guys! I'm Jingzero! otherwise known as Zero, preferably as Zero :chuckle:
In short I'm a nerd, sorta haha, big fan of video games in general, mostly nintendo and sega games though so you won't hear a whole lot from me about stuff like Modern Warfare, Halo, or Call of Duty, I'm hardly into X-Box or FPS games at all for that matter. In fact I'd hardly call myself a hardcore gamer, but I get around haha. I love music possibly more than anything in the world (especially Japanese Music). I love anime/manga,
eh if I were to consider any games my favorite that'd be all of the SSB games, Legend of Zelda Series, Sonic Series, Final Fantasy Series, and Megaman series', maybe some others that don't come straight to mind if you have any questions on those that ya need help with I'm gladly willing to answer to the best of my ability :D

Edit: and of course, I'm still very competitive when it comes to brawl :D

Leon7

Smash Rookie
About me:
Hey All, I'm Leon. I'm 16 years old and just finished my junior year in high school. I'm a friendly person for the most part. I enjoy playing video games, especially Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I just joined this site last night and I hope I have fun here and I look forward to making some new friends here as well.

As a "Smasher":
Although I'm fairly new to Brawl, I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to Smash altogether. I used to play SSB64 over at my friend's house when I was 6 years old, but later he ended up moving and I stopped playing until recently. (Sadly, I was never able to get Melee.)
I just got Brawl about 2 weeks ago and I've been playing it everyday since I got it. (Yeah, I was a little late in getting the game.) I defeated the Subspace Emissary in about 3 days after I got it and just a few days after that, I beat Tabuu on "Intense". Shortly afterwards I unlocked all the characters in the game.
My favorite character is Marth with Sheik being my second favorite character.

So yeah, that's basically me and who I am as a Smasher. Hope I can Brawl with you guys in the near future. :)

T.M.

Smash Rookie
Hi Everyone. I'm T.M. ( it doesn't stand for trademark) i think i'm at the lower end of the intermediatel level of smash playing. i definitely wreck any and all noobs and all non serious players. I'm in a group that never plays competitively exept for the contests i used to set up at our high school, but i graduated, so thats probably over. i'm probably not the best in my group, but we're pretty good i think. my mains usually switch constantly, but my fav is wario, and if he wasn't nerfed to hell, my fav would be C.Fal. right now i'm working on my snake.

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys I'm Infinite Emerald (Ie for short), but lately I've been using the name gold Crown (gC for short)! You will probably find me in the Peach boards, or the character boards! I've been maining Peach for a while and for fun I play Captain Falcon, (not to well though), I, (and a few others), am kinda in charge of the Smash Bros. Mentoring Program, and I, (and the few others), would be glad to help with anything! If you have any questions just ask I would love to help! Hope your stay is an injoyable one!
P.s. I've been on the boards a while now, (a little more than a year!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom