• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blikosaur

Smash Rookie
Hello, my name is Blikosaur, Ive been playing brawl for about three years now, but i'm still nothing compared to the pros on here(i only have 1 controller so i can only fight cpu's, and theres not much room for improvement there). I just recently got wi-fi so if you want to play me just add me as a friend and we can swap friend codes(i really do need the practice).

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Hello, my name is Blikosaur, Ive been playing brawl for about three years now, but i'm still nothing compared to the pros on here(i only have 1 controller so i can only fight cpu's, and theres not much room for improvement there). I just recently got wi-fi so if you want to play me just add me as a friend and we can swap friend codes(i really do need the practice).
Be sure to add your BFC then by going to User CP-->Edit Your Details.

Put the BFC where appropriate.

Welcome to the boards!

Black Star

Smash Cadet
haiiii!!!!

my name is black star and i'm kinda new here. i was just recently invited by a friend of mine so i thought i would register and check it out. :D

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hi guys I'm Infinite Emerald (Ie for short), but lately I've been using the name gold Crown (gC for short)! You will probably find me in the Peach boards, or the character boards! I've been maining Peach for a while and for fun I play Captain Falcon, (not to well though), I, (and a few others), am kinda in charge of the Smash Bros. Mentoring Program, and I, (and the few others), would be glad to help with anything! If you have any questions just ask I would love to help! Hope your stay is an injoyable one!
P.s. I've been on the boards a while now, (a little more than a year!)
Might as well as go with the flow here

Hi guys, I'm roacherman (or roach for short) I've been here for a year and if there's anything I hate more is when SOMEONE CAPITALIZES THE R IN MY ****ING NAME :mad:

...not the best intro huh?

How bout:

Hi my name is roacherman (roach for short) and puppies are cute

Yeah, that'll work

KINGthe

Smash Rookie
I'm Nick. Don't play smash too regularly, but I just got a copy of Brawl yesterday... I'm pretty late, eh? lol

Nano5896

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm Nano5896. I started playing Melee a year before Brawl came out and got Brawl the day it was released in the US. I mostly now play Super Street Fighter IV, so I kind of loss some skills in Brawl.

I main Zelda in Brawl because I like her game play. I've been to only one Street Fighter tournament, but I want to go to a Brawl tournament to see how's the people and how they play.

highfive

Smash Lord
I'm Nick. Don't play smash too regularly, but I just got a copy of Brawl yesterday... I'm pretty late, eh? lol
Welcome! It's never to late to start playing. I just got a copy barely a year ago and now I'm a tournament director and the co-founder of a Brawl wifi clan!

Hello, I'm Nano5896. I started playing Melee a year before Brawl came out and got Brawl the day it was released in the US. I mostly now play Super Street Fighter IV, so I kind of loss some skills in Brawl.

I main Zelda in Brawl because I like her game play. I've been to only one Street Fighter tournament, but I want to go to a Brawl tournament to see how's the people and how they play.
Welcome aboard! Zelda main eh? If you decide to go to a tournament prepare to learn a lot. You can meet quite a few cool people.

Aibou

Smash Master

A Zelda! Welcome! I main Zelda myself. It's nice to see more people using her despite her flaws.

The funy thing is that I use to main Snake, now he's my secondary.

O_O Snake too?!?!?!?! zomg dude you're like, my twin O____________O

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Might as well as go with the flow here

Hi guys, I'm roacherman (or roach for short) I've been here for a year and if there's anything I hate more is when SOMEONE CAPITALIZES THE R IN MY ****ING NAME :mad:

...not the best intro huh?

How bout:

Hi my name is roacherman (roach for short) and puppies are cute

Yeah, that'll work
lol Roach ;D, puppies are cute! Also Nano, Snake and Zelda interesting combination. And you do need to learn alot with those two.

MysticShade

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I am MysticShade and I am from Florida :3. I play all Smash games, but focus more on Brawl and Melee. I came here to look for some matches that a lot of you will kick my butt in and also for local tourneys around my area. Thanks for letting me be a part of this!

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
an introduction thread, I guess I shall start here.

Hello all, my name is Zano Shiran, and I guess I play brawl, lol.

I also play Yu-gi-oh, and w/e card game I can get into.

My main is Marth, and I'm trying to get better as Zelda, but it's hard. I'm not sure how active I'll be around here, but hopefully I'll learn some kewl stuff to help me get better

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hey Smash Rookie

I used to like Yu-Gi-Oh, until they came out with that synchro bull****.

That's why I play it old school style

Or atleast with hero cards :p

btw, how useful are the God Cards in todays metagame? I haven't heard about them in years lol. And isn't there like a fusion of the God Cards?

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Yup there sure is roacherdude. I.., don't remember it's name but it's so hard to use it's almost not worth playing. :urg: The God Cards were remade into legal counterparts which the fusion needs to be summoned. When I say needs, I mean all 3 of them present on your field at the SAME time. Lotsa work!

Anyway, welcome Zano Shiran. You can guess I play yugioh, too.:laugh:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yup there sure is roacherdude. I.., don't remember it's name but it's so hard to use it's almost not worth playing. :urg: The God Cards were remade into legal counterparts which the fusion needs to be summoned. When I say needs, I mean all 3 of them present on your field at the SAME time. Lotsa work!

You're talking about the sacred beast cards (which the fusion of is Armytile the phantom of Chaos), which aren't technical god cards, but close enough. There are also the wicked gods and the earthbound gods. if he's talking about the egyptian gods, then yes, they have been making playable versions of them, the only one made in the TCG so far is Obelisk. Ra came out in december in the OCG, so expect a slifer to be made sometime this year in the OCG as well, and Ra to come to the TCG. and yes, the egyptian gods have a fusion as well, but that was an anime only thing.

I know too much about yu-gi-oh btw, that's why I decided to become a judge, lol. I don't think I can ever get as good at brawl as I am at yu-gi-oh, but I can try

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I was at my prime at yugioh 6 months ago. :) My friends stopped playing cause I got too good so I stopped following yugioh for a while. Now I just play Brawl, and I would say I am at my prime! >=]

I thought about becoming a judge. Kudos for you! :bee:

Black Star

Smash Cadet
Yeah, yu-gi-oh is a AMAZING game and i love playing it whenever i can. Personally, i think the synchro monsters added another tactical level to the game because they can be summoned without the use of a fusion card but needed a certain level of stars so sometimes you need alot more monsters on the field. Fusion monsters are still really good in ther own right!

But i'm starting to get off track. lol Welcome to smashboards!

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Thanks ^_^

I don't mind synchros at all because Yu-gi-oh is an EVOLVING card game, meaning cards are going to get better, and new innovations will continue to come. I don't particularly like hearing this "Synchros ruined the game" BS, but everyone is entitled to their opinion, bitter or not

arch knight

Smash Lord
I only liked it back in its starting day right up until red-eyes ultmate dragon after that i stopped playing since no one ever plays... Now i play magic :D

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

Wow even the God Cards are becoming gay?

This is why I shoulda never loaned my Slifer/Obelisk back in 2nd grade when they were legit and never get them back :mad:

But I still have Ra, and it's a non-gay version, so YES!

arch knight

Smash Lord
^no.

But nice to meet you.

If your looking for people to critque your name you can find it in the forum games i believe its called rate the username above you.

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
Okay, I'll do a proper introduction, without the gimmick.

My name is Rick, the name Rick Niddle was penned in a Brawl chat when we were switching initials of our favourite pros.

I have problems making decisions, I should come with a warning tag stating this.

I main Peach and secondary Zero Suit Samus.

I'm British. No scene.

arch knight

Smash Lord
better.

Nice to meet you I'm Arch Knight, I reside where most know me as the creator of the smashboards arena here in The Info Center. Im also its reaper for if you lose to me i claim your fighting spirit and add it to the many that have fallen before your time :093:

Feel free to ask me or any of the Mods here in the Info center any questions or concerns you might have while lurkin the forum.

NO TROLLIN' :mad088:

JeanLuc Pika-Q

Smash Rookie
Good evening, finally decided to sign up. My name is JeanLuc Pika-Q (I go by MARX in game) and I am a Brawl addict. Tidewater area of Virginia, not many tourneys out here but when there are I'm at them (which makes for a great total of one that hasn't been canceled and it was one where everyone had to use Wii remote, heheh). Love the series, especially Brawl, got it at midnight and played obsessively ever since. I main Goggles Pikachu, Red GaW and Blue Kirby. I'd say I'm best with Pikachu, I've got a good grasp over all his techniques, including the QUACK (which I seldom end up having to use but is fun as hell to do)... I usually just use nairs, bairs, fairs and dairs along with tilts and the occasional smash, but I can up it when I have too. He's the closest to tourney level I can get, most local folks around here pull their hair out at the mention of the little varmint. GaW is second, I've got him pretty much down (not Hylian down, mind you xD), and his bairs and nairs are like an extension of my soul. Kirby... well, I play him for fun. I'm decent but not tourney level. My protege Pokey finally found a real tourney around here and I've been training nonstop for it, that's when I decided to finally show up here. I doubt any of you are familiar, but I'm a member/co-founder of a medium-sized local gaming clan, The Ganondorks. As far as tourneys for any game go, we pretty much move as a single unit.

Not sure if any of you went to it, but I used to be an admin at MALRWiiStation360's YouTube Stream, "SMASHERS, MELEERS AND BRAWLERS EMPIRE". CrazyDawgy, went by Marx. YT shut down the whole system, but it was fun while it lasted. I love Pokemon and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (I'm on the dev team of Bulbagarden and I own Hajike Festival) as well as GinTama and Keroro Gunso, but as far as manga goes, Pluto is tops. I also love anything Tezuka has ever touched.

Aside from gaming, I collect Nintendo stuff on a very obsessive level (can hardly navigate my house for all the standees, cels, posters, figures, etc.) and I also collect/restore vintage arcade machines. I may not be able to beat you guys at Smash but Virtual On is another story xD On a professional level, I do professional voice and film acting, stage acting on the side, and my favorite is Shakespearean acting. I am also an insane Trekkie.

PLEASED TO MEET'CHA.

Black Star

Smash Cadet
Oh wow, quite a interesting read. Welcome to smashboards! I'm Black Star, nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay xD

As far as i have heard, there are alot of good people to play in the smashboards arena so maybe if you play Wi-Fi you can give that a try and make your pikachu even more deadly.

JeanLuc Pika-Q

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah, I love WiFi, and I somehow missed that so I'll get right on it. I'm not sure how deadly I'd be against most of the folks here (never fought people on a Smash specific forum, though I have everywhere else with good results), but I'll certainly try! =)

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Hi Pika-Q! You seem like an interesting guy! I hope you learn, grow and have fun in your stay! People coming down to the Arena are always welcomed!

Black Star

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah, I love WiFi, and I somehow missed that so I'll get right on it. I'm not sure how deadly I'd be against most of the folks here (never fought people on a Smash specific forum, though I have everywhere else with good results), but I'll certainly try! =)
And if you think your up to the challenge there is always the online tournaments they have here. I've been reading them and they sound really fun as well!

GandaKris

Smash Rookie
Hiya!

Im GandaKris, im known for my brawl art on deviant when it comes to making custom charms and paintings of certain characters. I love playing melee and brawl because my main is pikachooo! Im really nice and love making friends too! ^_^

Black Star

Smash Cadet
Wow, 2 new pikachu mains have just joined recently xD
Welome to smashboards! My name is Black Star, nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Oh, deviantart? Then maybe you should look at the art section we have here. It may be interesting for a artist such as yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom