• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

cue

Smash Journeyman
yo i'm on my 17th day straight of work...i say its best to go to school or be pro poker or something...

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Trollaments.

David said that Spartacus show was horrendous.
it has it's moments where it's not all that great, the acting can really suck sometimes. And it's super corny at parts like "oh this dude just got punched in the head, freeze the frame and lets make blood explode in the background"

i think it's gotten significantly better since the first few episodes though.

resTy

Smash Champion
SPOILERS

One Piece: Shanks picks up his hat and says that it wasn't supposed to be like this. He's referring to the time when he told Luffy to return his hat when they are equals. He then tells Buggy to return the hat to Luffy and in return, he'll give Buggy a treasure map. Buggy realizes that Shanks is just joking with him and he starts yelling at Shanks. The Buggy fanboys are in awe because Buggy is talking to Shanks as if they are equals. Meanwhile, Aokiji and Kizaru are still in pursuit of Law's submarine and attack it. Back at the bay, Shanks has informed anyone, including the Whitebeard pirates, that if they continue to fight he and his crew will stop them by force. Sengoku calls his marines off. Everyone comes to the conclusion of ending the war since Shanks will most likely **** everything at this point. Shanks says he's gonna take Whitebeard and Ace with him to perform a proper burial and Sengoku approves of this because, as he says, "It's okay as long as it's you." End. There is no chapter next week.

Naruto: Tsunade is eating a ton to replenish her chakra. Kakashi is bummed that he didn't get to become Hokage but is happy that she's awake I think. Naruto goes to the old frog lady, the really big one that told Jiraiya his future. She tells him some stuff and Naruto obtains the Key to the Kyuubi's Seal. Kabuto and Madara finally meet face to face and they fight for a second. Madara says that traitors must die and as he goes in for a strike, there are shinobi behind him. Those shinobi are Sasori, Kakazu, Itachi, Deidara and Nagato. Madara is shocked. Kabuto tells him that he has learned the 2nd Hokage's forbidden jutsu that only he and Orochimaru knew and that Kabuto has perfected it or something. Madara asks if he wants to team up. End.

Bleach: Ichigo is wondering what Aizen was going to say "a shinigami and a..." Meanwhile, Isshin and Ichigo are having a fight just like they had in their house. After the foreplay, Isshin attacks Aizen and Aizen is somewhat impressed because he couldn't read Isshin's movements or something. During all this, Ichigo confronts Gin and tries to hit him. He fails and Gin uses Bankai. End.

resTy

Smash Champion
I think Echo is already nerdin.
He posted that he already got a HoZ.
I woulda put a Pearl/Dildo in my shield, but that's me.

Echo

Smash Champion
Echo we gonna make some USEast chars or what?!
Yea I play on East... I'm lvl 80 tho so idk about the low questing >< lol if you need some waypoints or help let me know tho.

Which phone number do you use anyway, your facebook contact on my phone has 2 numbers??

Tyserification

Smash Lord
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bOQnLCCyiEQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bOQnLCCyiEQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Embbed fail . . .
SWF is terrible.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Death note is one of my favorites. I was determined to take over the world for like 4 weeks after I watched it.

resTy

Smash Champion
Since I have so quickly climbed to Melee's elite pro-status, since I am indeed one of the only players to have ever ended a teams tournament match with a flying falcon punch double KO, since I am, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the most ELECTRIFYING man in Melee today, I feel that it is only appropriate for me to guide my fellow Falcon mains and help them reach the level that I have attained.

And if by some inadequacy of articulation you are left unable to match me in level of skill, at the very least, with my help, each and every one of YOUR matches will be more amazing, more exciting, more gay than ever before.

Yes, with my help, you too can have millions watching, holding their breath and waiting for each and every well-placed knee, cheering you on as you take one, two, three, and eventually four stocks.

So post your questions and read, cherish, and follow the glorious advice given by the great one, Scar. But always remember to pay the sincerest of respects to those who have paved the way before us and have enabled us to reach new heights, the pioneers of Captain Falcon, Isaiah, Darkrain, SilentSpectre, the magnanimous G-Regulate, Jiano, Tapion, PC Jona, and many many others.

Our Falcon brothers, we salute you.

Show me your moves!
-Capt. D. J. Falcon
This post made me lol a little.
This kid is hella full of himself.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i had the wierdest dream where the robot in his red form from FLCL, Megas XLR, and some young anime dude with white hair named Sphere fought a phycotic dude with light brown hair in an anime named sphere where the bad guy, sphere and the flcl robot were able to absorb little blue lights that gave them energy

it was the last episode where they all fought the dude who grew huge from absorbing like all the people's energy and they joined forces to blow him into space were the FLCL robot flew up to him and absorbed all his energy (the little blue lights) and then used it to use an attack called Super Mega Assassin Spheer which looked like a blue electric ball that turned into what resembled a dogs head in FLCL animation that ate him and flew into the sun.....

i'm going fuking nuts but it does sound like a solid anime

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yo

money matches are fun.

devon and david we should mm more often. i feel like it helps alot, and its the only way we are gonna take matches as serioius as they need to be to get better.

anybody else that wants to get better throw down the green.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
You can't be done... You still have to witness my uprising. I'll take you all out. DUEL ME

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
i had the wierdest dream where the robot in his red form from FLCL, Megas XLR, and some young anime dude with white hair named Sphere fought a phycotic dude with light brown hair in an anime named sphere where the bad guy, sphere and the flcl robot were able to absorb little blue lights that gave them energy

it was the last episode where they all fought the dude who grew huge from absorbing like all the people's energy and they joined forces to blow him into space were the FLCL robot flew up to him and absorbed all his energy (the little blue lights) and then used it to use an attack called Super Mega Assassin Spheer which looked like a blue electric ball that turned into what resembled a dogs head in FLCL animation that ate him and flew into the sun.....

i'm going fuking nuts but it does sound like a solid anime
That sounds trippy as hell but an awsome anime.

Top Bottom