• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni Presents: XANADU Games Baltimore, MD July 17th TOMORROW! BE ON TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Bolt should host his event on 24th/10th since those events are in Carroll County about 130 miles away from his venue. They will attract different crowds. That would be ideal.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Nah, he should hold one the same date as APEX since no ones going to that and its like a million miles away ;)

Orion*

Smash Researcher
i should probably be at this. idk if i want to go down the day before and get housing or w/e nothings planned 100% yet.

gonna try and bring malcolm doom and some other people with me.

if they go and we take the car i can bring at least 1-2 setups ill keep everyone updated

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Depending on the state of things at home, I might be here. If I come, I'm driving Orion, Malcolm, and possibly (hopefully) 1-2 others.

I saw some **** about commentary on the first page. Should let me on that. ;) I won't disappoint.

Also, who can house 3-5 NJ kids on Friday and possibly Saturday?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Doom in regards to housing, I can't offer anything myself, but I do know there are some people that might be able to. you should try talking to Kenrawr, Coney, Deez, and maybe some others. I know those guys have done overnight stuff before.

We need to prepare to setup for OoS! Can anyone do housing? If there was a large interest (10 or so) I would be able to maybe get my dad's house for 5 bucks a person or so.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
All the people you mentioned would be out of the way for them by like 40 minutes lmao. Get your dads place, its ****. Invite only for limited noise.

Coney

Smash Master
i can take care of you, doom <33

depends on who you're coming with though tbh

i have my house, it's about 30 mins from the venue

sassy has a better smashing house and more places to sleep, but has roommates and stuff

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Wow, mad offers already.

Coney-- I'm bringing Malcolm and Orion. They're quiet (when they want or have to be), clean, and respectful people. The two spots left in my car will (hopefully) be filled soon. A likely candidate is P_wii, who I can also vouch for. Basically, I'm not gonna let anyone in my car that you wouldn't want to let in your house.

30-40 minutes from the venue really isn't such a big deal for me. I live in the middle of nowhere and I'm used to driving an hour+ in the mornings, lol. I do, however, want whichever house is going to allow me to take a shower and get 8+ hours of awesome, undisturbed sleep. I don't care if it's on the floor or a bed/couch, as long as nobody's waking me up in the middle of the night, I'm perfectly fine.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
hrmmm my manager is gonna be on vacation, basically making me manager the week. I may be able to make singles though. Malcolm, I better see ya this weekend! I'll bring lexi and jack.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I do, however, want whichever house is going to allow me to take a shower and get 8+ hours of awesome, undisturbed sleep. I don't care if it's on the floor or a bed/couch, as long as nobody's waking me up in the middle of the night, I'm perfectly fine.
this is pretty much it. doom hit my head with his nail

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Wow, mad offers already.

Coney-- I'm bringing Malcolm and Orion. They're quiet (when they want or have to be), clean, and respectful people.
Coney-- I'm bringing Malcolm. quiet and respectful
Malcolm. quiet and respectful
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Sassy got us. He da bes.
Pray that nobody catches wind of this like last time.

went from 10 to 30 ppl so quickly. >_>

Edit: PA should come to this.

falco03

Smash Lord
been practicing getting first with diddy/falco........sorry everyone........waiting for neo to come to another tournament. so i cant ake him out lol........

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
This will be the next big md/va event, everyone get hyped! Im going to survey the venue myself the next time im in that area (should be next week). I want to see how cool it is so I can hype things up and how far away food actually is.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Bolt should host his event on 24th/10th since those events are in Carroll County about 130 miles away from his venue. They will attract different crowds. That would be ideal.
If you honestly think that would be the better solution, I will do that. I just don't want anymore TO's coming at me about this tournament, that tournament. I want Crewfest 3 to be just as good as the first one, if not better.. so the attendance of everyone coming here is important to me. Just shooting for an epic event.

so I have a gf, a job, go to school, and play smash.... want some lessons bolt?
So long as you don't charge by the hour? Yayuhhz. :laugh:

EDIT: Alright the update has been applied to my thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277710&page=4

Omni, your event is being hyped from my tourney thread, I hope you can do the same for mine when I can find an ideal date for Crewfest 3. If anyone wants to help with a good date, please let me know. I can't seem to pick a date without conflicting with others.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I should be here

BTW, mad respect to BOLT and Omni for being so mature about this.

PS: Omni did you ever get to play NinjaCW?

Lobos

Smash Master
I don't think ill be making anymore drives down 95.......that traffic is the worst

BTW this is 25mins from me now.....gonna train for this one so no one has to play rusty Lobos :)

Who wants to team? MEEP!? BOSS!? KORN!? GIMR?!

D

Deleted member

I'll be at this. I'm PA right? I don't know what state I am anymore.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Is there anyone in NOVA (or somewhere near there) that is carpooling I can pay some gas money

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Mow you md now son

Bolt good ***** for moving, i wouldnt even mind if you competed with my event on the 10th as they arr super far away from each other. Or you can hold your event in august brforr mlg.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Can anyone in VA give me a ride? I can come to you if you're within like 30-45 min from fairfax. i'll pay for gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom