• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni Presents: XANADU Games Baltimore, MD July 17th TOMORROW! BE ON TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meepxzero

Smash Master
hey pinkfresh i forgot to txt you back on the phone and i deleted by accident. If you still wanna team im down. Gotta work the icies back that teams gonna be ****.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure this is going to be a regional now with chibo moving his date to sunday. NY, NJ, MD, VA, DE, PA, WV, show your stuff!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Chibo moved his date?

Geez, this is gonna be huge.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I can't wait for this..
Is street fighter going to be doing there thing the same day?
Or do we have this venue to ourselves?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo moved his date?

Geez, this is gonna be huge.
I moved cause ANOTHER tourney was announced on this day lol, it's in North Jersey - which unfortunately means no NJ will come to this.

However I didn't really move my tourney per se, just shortened lol. It was 2 day 17th and 18th, but now it's just the 18th. It'd be baller if some ppl came to it the day after this.

edit: and PA vs MDVA NEEEEEEDS to happen here, like hardcore. theres also some other surprises in store for this event

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
edit: and PA vs MDVA NEEEEEEDS to happen here, like hardcore. theres also some other surprises in store for this event
what surprises?

85percent sure Pa is comin
awesome.

@takeover: this is a brawl only tournament. however quite a few sf4 players will be attending the tournament just to try it out.

well if we get enough OoS hype then i guess i can change the side event from a MD/VA Draft Crew to a MD/VA vs. PA or w/e.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Can I play on the PA crew battle? I know it seems a bit wild for Mr. Unranked to ask such a thing, but I can promise i'll be training hard the next couple of weeks and I'm SOLID at MK dittos, which Smurf, Nasty, and Fury all use for the most part now. I'm Really good at Lucas/DDD/Marth now as well, so I can promise good results :)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Can I play on the PA crew battle? I know it seems a bit wild for Mr. Unranked to ask such a thing, but I can promise i'll be training hard the next couple of weeks and I'm SOLID at MK dittos, which Smurf, Nasty, and Fury all use for the most part now. I'm Really good at Lucas/DDD/Marth now as well, so I can promise good results :)
What about Sin????? he is like the best mk these days

Also I don't think I can make it to this cuz I will be out of town (I think) but King Craven you can give my money to bonk ;)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Ally said:
PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS PS, Oh Hey OMNI lets team, PS PS PS (who wants to team with me though)
Omfg, Ally's coming?
Friendly me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Noraa

Smash Lord
might as well ask now, i live 15 min from the venue....like on the way to the venue lol can anyone get me?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom