• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni's Thread-I'm back and taking requests (somewhat)

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
You don't have to use 3ds max you can use another free program and its called VERTEX HACKING

brawlrrrr

Smash Rookie
vertex hack which model? and what's the best free program? if its free, i might be able to help. any plans for a beta release sometime soon?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
You could use blender, CAD there's alot just google free 3d modeling software/program, and like I said no plans for a beta with Sasuke as my primary focus now is Phantom Pit who's coming along well.

brawlrrrr

Smash Rookie
I've never vertex hacked before. I'll look up some tutorials tho. Do you just need the .mdl0 file or the texture too? That would be two things I don't know how to do... And also, while waiting for your PSA to release, i decided to make my own, but i ran into a few problems. First of all, how do you make marth sheath his sword and take his hand away while leaving the sword in the sheath? I don't understand how that works. And also, for his neutral b which is going to be chidori, how do you make it infinately chargeable? mine can only charge as long as marth's neutral b.

brawlrrrr

Smash Rookie
O, and i can't find out the bone id so i can center my graphic effect in his hand. Its either too high or too low. and if I put x y or z offsets, the effect travels in a curve probably cuz of bone rotation.

brawlrrrr

Smash Rookie
nvm about the sheath thing. i think ive got the solution: i can just really really heavily edit marth's victory pose where he sheathes his sword.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
K bro first off no triple posts just edit your first post. Second for graphical effects you said your not a noob so you should know what the thrown bone is so just use that move it where you want your effects and attach them to that bone. Lastly, you don't need to edit any animations for the sheath thing there's a variable in the coding so open it up in PSA and look for the subaction for where he sheathes his sword then it stays and guess and check with the variable I think it's win 3 so check.

brawlrrrr

Smash Rookie
how about the infinately chargeable neutral b attack? I don't know how to do that
*edit
o, and srry about the triple post. im new here. one more thing: which graphic effect is that amaterasu attack using? i need a graphic that looks like amaterasu, such as the one you're using, for my sasuke psa

renegade109

Smash Rookie
why'd this topic suddenly die?

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO SUPPORT THIS MOVESET!!!!!

@Omniscent: why the heck did you just forget about this topic?!?!?!

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Whoa there dude it's still kinda being worked on it'll get finished...eventually I'm just more occupied with quicker moving projects like Alex Mercer. Sasuke, on the other hand, is just not quick-moving project and each step takes ALOT of time.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Due to current support and suggestions I'm revisiting this project so check for progress soon and no too much work for an uncompleted moveset

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Ok Sasuke lovers here's your chance to get your character and I'm not talking about some noob version wear sasuke shoots lame lightning and fireballs that are comparable to basketballs, we're talkin legit Susano'o extracted from another game, an actual chidori sharp spear, a legit Grand Fireball, a true hawk and better lightning.
However, I'm probably going to nuke the OP and start fresh now you have your chance to give input on exactly what moves you'd like to see in his moveset, so provide a description of the attack with it. You guys have 3 days then I'll start to compile the moveset based on the feedback. Please don't just post for hype I'm back because of popular demand for this moveset and I KNOW lots of people want it.
Finally, I'm going to need a HUGE FAVOR I'm going to need someone to vertex hack a marth over either IKE or LINK and if you have to PIT. This is due to Marth's lack space for external graphic effects, in short the things that make him look good. I'll check back up in a couple of days guys good luck to us all.
-Omni

KazeKira

Smash Rookie
A-Attack: Standard

Side-Tilt: Forward Stab

Down-Tilt: Minor Body Shock

Up-Tilt: Back Flip Kick

Side-Smash: Chidori Sword Thrust

Down-Smash: Small Chidori Outward Burst

Up-Smash: Upward Chidori Stab

N-Air: Fire Burst (Small Push Backward)

F-Air: Two handed Fowrard Flip Strike

B-Air: Double Backward Kick

D-Air: Downward Kick Flip

U-Air: Upward Sword Strike

Special: Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu

Side Special: Chidori Spear (With Sword)

Down-Special: Amateratsu

Up-Special: Hawk Summoning Jutsu

Final Smash: Giant Fire Ball Jutsu followed by a large Chidori Spear.

Hope this is plausable.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
I appreciate the feedback guys, I'll consider all those possible moves but in earlier here is Susanoo finished model in all its glory!!

Screenshot:

SmashAttackx

Smash Cadet
neutral special: chargeable chidori (i have a pretty good animation if u want it)

down special: chidori nagashi counter/tsukyomi counter OR he jumps and summons hawks under him, they fly forward, do damage, and then dissapear in a cloud of smoke OR amaterasu: sasuke makes a hand symbol thingy and then the throw n bone moves forward on the ground and, if 0B, it engulfs the enemy in flames

after enough damage: taunt activates Susano'o and changes moveset

ALSO: ill be here to help you with anything in PSA or brawlbox (I can do most psa things and im pretty good at animating)

SSJCerious

Smash Rookie
Just to let you know, IF this is done on Marth, you wont have enough space for Susano'o, fire dragon, fireball, and all of that. We've tried XD

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Um dude I was doing that way before you even started hacking I kinda know that already that would be why I've requested an Ike/Link Sasuke texture+vertex hack...

SSJCerious

Smash Rookie
Alright, no need to get all defensive. I'm just giving some friendly advice...And to be honest, do you truely believe some one will make a another Sasuke for this?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Ehh not exactly I've got a rough outline of when I'd start to make my own Sasuke i'm pretty good at vertex hacking but I don't like doing it :glare:

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Ya I don't think so...took me awhile to get that I'm gona keep that to myself you'll have to wait til the PSA is released. Ok guys sorry its been awhile had some computer problems and stuff but now I'm up and running again and I'm currently writing the new moveset as we speak :) I will nuke the OP and repost new stats once I'm done.
-Omni

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Nope I got it, god this is going to take awhile to get all these graphic effects ready phew moveset coming in the next few days...suspense...

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Greetings everyone,
I've come with some good news and some bad news and some ehh ok news I guess. Anyway good news first I've completed Sasuke's new moveset and to say the least its quiet "Susanoo" dependent, and as I was going to post it I stopped because I don't want to cause hype for something that may have a problem. Here's the bad news I need a skeleton mdl0 I need a ribcage and preferably some arms too skull doesn't matter someone can vertex hack/find a model that'd be great because this PSA will be so epic if I can get that. Here's the neutral news I won't release the new moveset until I'm certain I can do it aka until I get a skeleton mdl0 model to use. Please if anyone knows of one/has one/ has a link post here about it and help me out I need all the help I can get with this new model. Thanks in advance everyone!
-Omni

On a sidenote I also need a complete Sasuke vertex hack over link but he doesn't have to have a sword...get my drift?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Take a guess...

NUKED the OP!!!!

Check out the new Opening Page and read the ALL-NEW Moveset, Stats, Playstyle, Playing Against and MORE!!!!! :)

Post your feedback!
-Omni

SSJCerious

Smash Rookie
Look's nice, but I cannot judge it until I get a straight up answer: Is this going to be balanced in anyway, or is it going to be broken?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Definitely balanced don't worry I'll work out the kinks when I get a beta going, I haven't even started on the new PSA I'm still acquiring all necessary graphic effects including a skeleton model and recoloring my fireball effects as well as creating some great looking animations! PSA goes very quick for me so I don't mind putting it off for awhile til everything is ready to go
-Omni

Still looking for that skeleton model folks any help would be appreciated especially if you know a game with mdl0s that has a skeleton in it!!!

SmashAttackx

Smash Cadet
So u got the Sasuke model for link?
I don't think there's an existing skeleton mdl0. I looked through a list of wii games that utilize mdl0, but from what I know, none of the games have skeletons...

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, no I had to make my own but for the time being I would pleae ask anybody who can vertex and texture hack well to go and make me a really good sasuke model over link!!

On the other hand I'm almost certain there are games with skeleton mdl0s in fact I've already found 3 one has flesh so I didn't want it, one was like a futuristic skeleton with metal and stuff so that was a no and the third was almost perfect except it had a robe instead of some bones i needed.
-Omni

Top Bottom