• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni's Thread-I'm back and taking requests (somewhat)

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
This project is on hold until I get a skeleton model that fits the parameters, as for what I'm doing I still work on Madara every now and then but I have a summer PSA I've been working on that is actually close to a beta release. When it's done I'll post a thread for improvements, moveset, stats, DL Link etc. Until that time comes my appearances on smashboards won't be too frequent.
-Omni

Hint: New avatar...

SmashAttackx

Smash Cadet
Ah, great. No offense, but this is starting to look like your older projects. The unfinished ones. You get like 50% done with one project, hit a roadblock, then develop a couple "side projects" that somehow become your main focuses, and repeat cycle. I understand that you still need the skeleton, but could you at least release some type of beta without it?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
It works like this Sasuke was my first project and if anyone asks it's also my favorite it has ALOT of roadblocks that I don't understand and can't fix. So I move on with my projects but I incorporate my problems into the newer ones and solve them one at a time. For instance, in my current Sasuke I've upgraded his Up-B and he now has true flight with the Hawk in the move!! This wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't spent hours every night this week working on my newest project which I promise not to even mention in name until I've got a solid beta ready to go. But if I base it off of how you guys love visual effects I think you guys will go nutz when I get a beta of the new project out in the meantime I suppose I could work on compiling a Sasuke BETA for you guys this is what it will contain:
-No Susano attacks at all!
-Up-B with added true flight
-N-B
-Side-B
-A couple standard attacks
-D-smash
Until I get this done I won't post here so just be patient.
-Omni

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Sasuke is made over Link because Marth only has 2 usable External Graphic Effects!! For this moveset you need like 10-11 Slots that don't have hardcoded effects like Marth's Entry. If you put an External GFX oer that it will still glow and send of rays of light okay? Can't have that and Link is easy to animate and when I have time to finalize my vertex I'll continue with this project.
No you can't port him because I've already tried all of that before I decided I'd use Link and you'll lose all your GFX so good luck making a moveset as good as this with Marth's limitations.
Thanks but no thanks SmashClash, I have already taken Itachi's Amaterasu from another Naruto game and redone the animations (if you don't handmake the animation in Brawlbox and you just use the animation you got from the other game your Wii will crash) so I'm already set there :)
-Omni

pedro702

Smash Cadet
i cant wait for sasuke over Link becuase i cant use the one over marth since i have ichigo taking up that place :S so i will wait for a beta xD

Lightning29

Smash Rookie
Noob here, all of this sounds great to me, i was just complaining about no one making a sasuke until i was linked to this post and i made a profile..... cant wait for sasuke though too anxious lol (patiently waiting)

slayer080

Smash Rookie
please stop bugging him people he doesnt have to make it ya know, i cant wait for release too, its a bit of a shame its over link but cmon son im gonna have sasuke uchiha on brawl and he looks freaking sweet, i really cant wait. i have 2 requests, 1. take as long as ya want with sasuke its all about perfection! 2. when you have time and are looking to take on a new project, could you make a psa for the orochimaru model thats out there for marth or sakura for zelda coz they look great just lack a moveset. thanks in advance and seriously keep up the good work ur a ****in legend

slayer080

Smash Rookie
you know what i just had a good idea, ive got sephiroth over rob and when you grab he stabs you with the sword and picks you up, if you press or hold grab after that you get electrocuted while on the end of his sword. i think i remember him doing this in naruto too so would prob be a good addition and especially as you made him swordless that would make up for it deffo, just a thought. anywayz as i said keep up the good work

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
At long last...rejoining the Brawl

Hey there guys its been awhile but I'm finally finding time to start hacking again. I have finally found and started to rig both a skeletal and complete Susano'o model onto an experimental character its rough work but it'll be it's own reward. As for where to go with my hacks I still believe that Brawl deserves another Naruto character and I have lined up my choices in the order in which I'd like to do them with brief explanations:

#1 The REAL Madara Uchiha who has Susanoo now and tons of Wood Release and other options would make for such a great character and has so many options.

#2 Hashirama Senju, the 1st Hokage: Would be such a cool character with all his Wood Release stuff and his amazing strength and speed.

#3/4 Sasuke/Itachi one of these would be my fallback as a balanced and powerful character.

Lastly I would consider also doing a request but if you do request make sure you first pick out of the characters listed. Finally I'd like to offer my sincere apology for my long absence but I am BACK!!
-Omni

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
I see you have experiance getting Naruto-game graphics into brawl :)
That's good as I need help getting lee's graphics into brawl over link :p
So yeah, I want them to be a part of his model that I can just animate with a single bone :)

If you want to help with Lee, I need some help remaking links FS into Hidden Lotus/Primary lotus.

Ikuto64

Smash Rookie
Hey there guys its been awhile but I'm finally finding time to start hacking again. I have finally found and started to rig both a skeletal and complete Susano'o model onto an experimental character its rough work but it'll be it's own reward. As for where to go with my hacks I still believe that Brawl deserves another Naruto character and I have lined up my choices in the order in which I'd like to do them with brief explanations:

#1 The REAL Madara Uchiha who has Susanoo now and tons of Wood Release and other options would make for such a great character and has so many options.

#2 Hashirama Senju, the 1st Hokage: Would be such a cool character with all his Wood Release stuff and his amazing strength and speed.

#3/4 Sasuke/Itachi one of these would be my fallback as a balanced and powerful character.

Lastly I would consider also doing a request but if you do request make sure you first pick out of the characters listed. Finally I'd like to offer my sincere apology for my long absence but I am BACK!!
-Omni
I would say sasuke and itachi. I actually have a CRAP ton of ideas for itachi and sasuke. Thats my opinion.
I can't wait to start psaing.

mariodk

Smash Ace
sasuke but not from shippuden his Young self back then he was in team with naruto
if you making still over Link i dont mind
i will try my best then you is done to make the psa over Marth

cuz rock lee will be over Link

Ikuto64

Smash Rookie
sasuke but not from shippuden his Young self back then he was in team with naruto
if you making still over Link i dont mind
i will try my best then you is done to make the psa over Marth

cuz rock lee will be over Link
We can always just port lee to toon link. And i would psa young sasuke, but i have no contact with the98pika or ShadowMarth so he can teach. so im in a dead lock.Plus i would love to see a COMPLETE Sasuke(S) done.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Well for Lee I could make you some graphic effects, but it's really not too difficult it's just a throw collision to catch the opponent and layer on some spiraling tornado effects that are stretched a bit at different intervals and boom primary lotus.

As for Sasuke if I'm going to make him it's going to be shippuden because I love the Susano'o and he'll have so many options as far as changing the original moveset.
Still undecided but I'll make an official decision when kcmm gets back up.
-Omni

mariodk

Smash Ace
so i can maybe can use yours sasuke moveset as base to his young self moveset
btw
im making naruto revamp moveset(cuz it really needs a revamp)
i will try my idea for naruto over olimar (no renaming/.rel port)so Shadow clones can be like as in super smash bros flash 2 and more then one shadowclone can be used(shadowclones over pikmins) (moveset mainly based on SSBF2+Naruto not shippuden) if that fails it will still be over ike

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good MarioDK if you need anything for PSA or GFX you know you can ask me!

-Just finished creating some new GFX's for Sasuke.

I will test them out to see if they're worthy of being used as chidori.
-Omni

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
Well for Lee I could make you some graphic effects, but it's really not too difficult it's just a throw collision to catch the opponent and layer on some spiraling tornado effects that are stretched a bit at different intervals and boom primary lotus.

As for Sasuke if I'm going to make him it's going to be shippuden because I love the Susano'o and he'll have so many options as far as changing the original moveset.
Still undecided but I'll make an official decision when kcmm gets back up.
-Omni
Could you make them using the props from Clash of Ninja 3 Revolution?
I would like his wind graphics to have some swirling leaves as well as the wind.
The foot stomp graphic needs a color sequence for it to look good too, although you might be able to use the one that it already has in brawl.

Whatever External Graphics you change for what model let me know what to call them up in psa please :)

I can send you the models and the import/animations via pm if you like, I need to get to work on this ASAP :) Procrastination has kept me busy on this project and I really want to see it finished >_<

Also, the special animations are already made for the ground B's, would it be possible to make an areal version of the Side, Down, and N B's? Also for the air up B could you do an air version of his Up + Strong attack in Clash of Ninja 2?

Ikuto64

Smash Rookie
Hey I have a Q. Didn't you say that you were going to make another psa and the hint was your avatar?.?.

:phone:

Top Bottom