• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Zoro saves Nami for the 100th time, and now we get a two on one? While I already thought Zoro had the clear advantage, this is still gonna be fun.

Lol at Sanji coming in.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
He was definitely holding back. Wouldn't surprise me if he went at the speed of light with his Oni-Giri and cut her in half if he wanted too.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'm pretty sure they'll reveal later why was he holding back.
A certain weakness from his training with Mihawk, maybe.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
seems like zoro doesn't fight women either

not as crazy as sanji but it seems to be a thing of manly honor

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
hopefully it's more like
"I couldn't go on the offensive cuz there were kids right there. Now that they're separated from us, lemme nonchalantly use this totally devastating technique that will obliterate half of this room and you, SNOW HARPY."

asianaussie

Smash Hero
a) tashigi fights and gets slowly pushed back, zoro chills for a bit, tashigi gets knocked out and is about to die, then zoro instakills her - tashigi wakes up later and zoro has put a blanket on her or something

b) same concept, except tashigi doesn't get knocked out and instead sees zoro effortlessly own harpy woman, zoro then runs away and tashigi feels the first thrills of love

take your pick

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
idk, there should be more into it than just "I won't attack women"... is silly, specially for pirates in the New World (unless they make that an important threat later).
and Oda said there would be no serious relationships.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
.... okay y'know what? You don't need relationships/romance/whatevs in One Piece since adventure is the true love here, but.

Freakin' Zoro/Tashigi man. "Because you're below me."

Saucy. :cool:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
And Zoro managed to beat a woman by slicing her in half without killing or actually hurting her.
That was amazing.

btw john, everybody had YEARS telling that Tobi was Obito. But people refused to believe that because it was too obvious/too dumb....

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I really have hope on Oda not being that dumb...

Kishimoto probably had it planned all along, and decided to keep it like that even though people were already rumouring it.... but he made the story way too long to the point it was boring, and the moment that was supposed to revert that and have a great impact turned out to be... unamusing....

That said, we never got to see Kuina die, so, possibility is still there...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahahaha wow oda's style was so charming in those early chapters! cute

man

zoro/tashigi

i never react this way to stuff

but they are mad cute

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha... Yo, I Love when Zoro gets some spot light. Since he's my favorite next to Luffy of course...great Chapter... that Bleach though? WOOOOO!!! Too good..

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Anyone just realize that Tashigi is unaware of Zoro's sense of direction?

1. How did Zoro pick the right door to sit by?
2. If he's gonna lead the way...LOL.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dear God... this latest chapter was CHILLING

man

i'm starting to really feel this arc now, after this chapter.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah

i love paying attention to the way he draws things. chopper's and mocha's facial expressions were really on point, even the exaggerated ones.

i took a minute to look at the panel where
mocha swallows the candy
and to be honest it looks really funny on its own. her neck looks like an exaggerated funnel or something and on its own it would just look really funny if it weren't for the context lol.

but man, this chapter was just rough!

i love how he used the gray tones and the thick outlines in the eye pupils this time. i'm takin notes!!!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wow, I just agree with everything you guys said. I wonder if Oda will go that far and have a kid die. I hope Luffy somehow gets word of this. You know it's only going to make the *** kicking that much more intense.

Now I'm starting to wish Chopper had a chance to take on Caesar.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Pretty good chapter, imo. It got me to care about Mocha in such a short time compared to the Queen in the last arc. Although in that flashback, we knew what was going to happen. Sad that it's on break next week though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha even with the chapter title being called "mocha" i got the idea that something bad was gonna happen :(

Top Bottom