• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Bi-weeklies, because illegal gambling is perfectly legal

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Just so you guys know, this upcoming Friday if there's anything at Cam's I won't be able to go. I have to be in Toronto all Friday (and possibly early parts of Saturday) to attend something out of respect. Yes, it's directly related to why I couldn't go last time there was something and I wish the situation that requires me to go never came up, but...unfortunately it did. I'm not going to spend a lot of time going into details on this public section of the board, but a couple of people already know the situation and if you'd like to know, I don't mind telling you via PM or something. It's just that out of respect for things, I'd rather not just publicly like yell it out to smashboards.

buenob

Smash Lord
i will need a teams partner then for friday :(

i'll team with the first person who posts lol... also, i'd like to get some melee in

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
unfortunately, i can only come to smash only twice this month because of fieldtrip and birthday johns
just to see, whos coming this friday? im plannin to finish ALL of my league matches (both barwl and melee) this friday if thats even possible lol
and i have to claim the pokemon master title from Ariel hahaha
and i have to conclude this ridiculous bet between LivewiresXe/ChaosVSOrder VS Cman/BL!TZ
any word if SAUS is coming this friday?

if theres time left over (since i leave VERY early compared to other ppl) then i guess i can be a barwl doubles partner even though im not that great. I do not see IC in teams to be a wise decision either :p

Matt07

Smash Master
I dunno if I'll be coming this Friday, might be seeing a friend in Toronto. I should hopefully know by Wednesday what's happening.

buenob

Smash Lord
i would rather be at LBT2, but i need to work at 8am sunday morning :( stupid boss last-minute-scheduling a mandatory 3 hr staff meeting

also randy - yeah i'll team with you, but only if you go all falcon :) ally beat doc(s mk) in GF's going only falcon, beast!.. i'll be going diddy

arsenic41

Smash Ace
i would rather be at LBT2, but i need to work at 8am sunday morning :( stupid boss last-minute-scheduling a mandatory 3 hr staff meeting

also randy - yeah i'll team with you, but only if you go all falcon :) ally beat doc(s mk) in GF's going only falcon, beast!.. i'll be going diddy
lolwut?

man, I haven't used falcon is so long.

buenob

Smash Lord
lol you can actually go whoever you want, but I'll be going 100% diddy on friday

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
hmmm lemme see

Me
BL!TZ
Matt07
Arsenic
CHAOSvsORDER
Buenob
Linkshot
of course Fogel himself
...iunno too lazy to look further in the thread :p

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
If there's not going to be a biweekly, can we focus on casual play? I miss items D:
Yes.

matt07 i ve yet to play you in a barwl league match! prepare yo self XD
We've yet to play brawl and more importantly, PKMNZ!~!

The rules were 3rd gen battle no legends(your idea =S), double team/minimize clause, species clause, sleep clause, no lvl restriction? idc about OHKO moves cause everyone who learns them sucks pretty hard anyways.

Anyone else getting in on this 3rd gen action? I'll bring anyone to lvl 100 so anybody can join in =P

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
'kay BC AL, but since Low Tiers can't waveshine, wider stagelist pl0x?
lol just go by the league rules XD Mewtwo sucks anyways hahaha
We've yet to play brawl and more importantly, PKMNZ!~!

The rules were 3rd gen battle no legends(your idea =S), double team/minimize clause, species clause, sleep clause, no lvl restriction? idc about OHKO moves cause everyone who learns them sucks pretty hard anyways.

Anyone else getting in on this 3rd gen action? I'll bring anyone to lvl 100 so anybody can join in =P
LOL i d probably get JV 5 stocked if i play barwl against you

yupp rules sound good just remember an extra gba
try and come early if u can, i get azn parents'd alot...:(

Top Bottom