• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Going to Game 3! : August 20th,21st,22nd : NewSchedule!Brawl- ,SSFIV ,BlazblueCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Might be able to offer rides for NEOH if need be. Gotta see what my plans are/if I'm able to come to this, but it's a possibility

solecalibur

Smash Master
thx 4 the bump , we will be using brawl minus 1.6 now since they just realsed the beta , if I find or hear of anything game breaking we will revert back to 1.5 but I will be providing the SD card FILES (still need wii with homebrew as a setup) so everything is up to speed , I will save what is on your Sd card onto my laptop and give it back after the tounry

SSFIV rule set coming soon , This thread is gonna be revamped Monday and hopefully some more activity here since we are closing in onto the date

edit- DID YOU KNOW? There is a grey hound station in OU

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
So I may come to this...
It looks pretty unlikely, though. Chances are kind of around 10-20%, but I still would like to try. Hopefully I'll finish up my money for schooling to come. I'll work really hard to try!! But no guarantees. If so anyone want to team just tell me!

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
So I may come to this...
It looks pretty unlikely, though. Chances are kind of around 10-20%, but I still would like to try. Hopefully I'll finish up my money for schooling to come. I'll work really hard to try!! But no guarantees. If so anyone want to team just tell me!
good luck on your monies and hope to see you there ( if I go :S)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
1.6 sucks. (Fact: Keister has not played Brawl- and wouldn't know other wise)

And this tournament is going to be awesome. (Fact: Keister is excited for this event)

Also a Classic might get conquered. (Fact: Keister conquers classics, but hasn't been able to upload any)

D

Deleted member

Can I not get destroyed in this tournament? That would make it the best tournament...ever.

solecalibur

Smash Master
1.6 sucks. (Fact: Keister has not played Brawl- and wouldn't know other wise)

And this tournament is going to be awesome. (Fact: Keister is excited for this event)

Also a Classic might get conquered. (Fact: Keister conquers classics, but hasn't been able to upload any)
teamies?
10T0s

solecalibur

Smash Master
It would be great to see more of cinci coming down for this tounry good luck everyone getting a ride , we do have a greyhound station (and a 15 minute walk but you can just call me instead i'll pick you up) if you want to pull an L Cancel

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Making this announcement again:
Might be able to drive NEOH (if its not too inconvenient)/maybe pick Columbus people up on the way since we drive through there.

This is just a maybe at this moment in time...but if anyone is interested and NEEDS a ride, I might be able to help. We'd be leaving EARLY the Saturday of (since i'll be coming home from Georgia on Friday) and I'm bringing two friends who want to go for a college visit to OU.

(Plus, I'm waiting on 1-2 people to see if they're even allowed to go)

solecalibur

Smash Master
Updating tomorrow still tired from Apex but I'll quote what you just say to the C-bus thread lokii

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks Sole!
I honestly think getting C-bus kids would be easier than NEOH kids since i live on the freaking western edge of cuyahoga and everyone else seems to be east siders xD
Wish i could be 100% sure of this though :/ Sighhhh i still gotta plan a bunch x__X

QUIVO

Smash Master
Chronodiver, I'm sure I can get me and maybe one or two people from Cbus to carpool if you come down here : D

Can you give me ideas on what day you'd arrive and when you would leave?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Cool! I'll get back to you once i confirm my shizzz. :D

We'd probs be going on a single day trip that saturday (21st). 3 hour trip from my home i think. Maybe more, maybe less. Depends on speed/stops/etc.
...If my friend drives..she can get us to OU in probs two hours (exaggerating, yes. But she likes going FAST)...it might raise blood pressure though >_>
We're not expecting to make doubles reg or the start of doubles though.

And finally, this depends on what my parents say :/ They dont like me travelling

solecalibur

Smash Master
Posted Street Fighter rule set
lol 2 rules
Working on Brawl- rule set and stage list

solecalibur

Smash Master
Getting pumped for this!

What's the status on setups?
We should have enough setups for brawl- with just OUGA alone but we should have more if possible and street fighter should have 2-3 full setups but i wish we had more if possible (xbox setups are ok but im not sure if we will use it as an official set up)

solecalibur

Smash Master
Thats good news we have two more statees coming (never heard a confirm until nowish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom