• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Going to Game 3! : August 20th,21st,22nd : NewSchedule!Brawl- ,SSFIV ,BlazblueCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Hey Juu, teamsies? Or are you gonna john out of doubles again?
Initially only planning to do doubles (maybe, might not enter anything other that SSFIV/Brawl-) and if I do I think I'll be with Squid. Sorry, man.

@Moose: Uh... good number of Indiana and Kentucky (INKY group). Columbus, I assume parts of Springfield. Parts of NEOH. Greenup, Kentucky and maybe some of Cincinnati? (Kel/Kass/OS/Steel)

Kreggins

Smash Cadet
Initially only planning to do doubles (maybe, might not enter anything other that SSFIV/Brawl-) and if I do I think I'll be with Squid. Sorry, man.

@Moose: Uh... good number of Indiana and Kentucky (INKY group). Columbus, I assume parts of Springfield. Parts of NEOH. Greenup, Kentucky and maybe some of Cincinnati? (Kel/Kass/OS/Steel)
Just go ahead and say it. You don't like me and you think I smell bad. I understand that NOBODY in OUGA wants to team with me ever. I can... *sniff*...deal with it.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Luigi Mansion (pipes) is actually what everyone plays: there are pipes on that stage.

I should also mention that TheKiest will be going to this event.

Just sayin

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Lol I thought you'd be happy :) I've just gotta make sure my mom can help me pay for everything and figure out who I'm actually riding with; then it looks like I'm good to go :D

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Oh yeah, though I'd mention that the INKY group coming is gonna be Me, Crash, Jake, LoZ, and Squid. There's a possibility of Tac and Day being able to make it with us, but it's looking unlikely. We'll see, though. It depends on what vehicle we're able to bring and how many seats it has. Also, I'm pretty sure we'll be bringing two setups.

Can't wait! Brawl- is gonna be sooo good!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Gotta work on some more Kinks with brawl - but realize this
The stage list for brawl - is going to be slightly different
I will provide images in the stage list if you guys do not have time to practice them but I wanna keep things interesting , (expect them in person at the tounry and on the board around Wednesday, if you have stage suggestions that doesnt have .rel in there file I can take it into account for the stage list)

edit - is vocal getting a ride from someone?

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Just go ahead and say it. You don't like me and you think I smell bad. I understand that NOBODY in OUGA wants to team with me ever. I can... *sniff*...deal with it.
And all this time I thought it was me who reeked up OUGA... Its really you Kreggins! You're the one who SMELLS!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Well if Kregins stinks should I just make the venue fee having a stick of deodorant then ? O.o

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
edit - is vocal getting a ride from someone?
Yes, from either Kiest or Moose. Unless you've got a spot open now? Getting to Cleveland for a ride is a lot easier than getting to Columbus :laugh:
Well, it's looking like I may not be able to go now, Vocal. I'll let you know in few days.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You bedda fix dis.

D

Deleted member

It's going to ****...from the inside? I mean, the outside going in makes sense, but...

...I'm at a loss.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
D

Deleted member

@Rikku: Mimiru and Maha. I can summon balls and she can ***** 'em out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom