• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Going to Game 3! : August 20th,21st,22nd : NewSchedule!Brawl- ,SSFIV ,BlazblueCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter who comes. North East Ohio is leaving with the most money. :p
lol jk.
This should be alot of fun. I've been looking forward to it for a while.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I suppose I knew they said they where interested but I didnt know if it was confirmed or not

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Another note to me offering rides...
We might only be able to get people to the tournament. we're probs...well...most likely leaving before the end of it since ya know...3 hour trip + curfew. So if you are okay with leaving early...we could manage that xD Just a heads up on what will PROBABLY happen

Suyon

Smash Lord
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ride....maybe? Like you sole? Unless you're gonna be there or planning on staying over there.
But.....maybe............................MX wanted me to come so hmmmmmmm

solecalibur

Smash Master
hmm , I might bring you suyon (and king) it depends who is coming in my car since I still owe king a lot because of the apex drive

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I REALLY want to go to this!

Sole, why are you hosting a tournament in Athens?

But more importantly, are there people from NEOH carpooling down there and spending the night somewhere? If I have any chance of going I'd have to hitch a ride with others (and chip in gas money of course)

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Vocal, OUGA has been hosting tournaments at OU for a long time. There's a reason why South East Ohio is simply called OUGA. (Also, I am hosting this thing as well, not just Sole). Sole's last post talks about people from NEOH carpooling, though I would imagine Helen and Auspher are also driving down.

You can spend the night at venue. (Most of this is listed in the OP, btw).

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Vocal, OUGA has been hosting tournaments at OU for a long time. There's a reason why South East Ohio is simply called OUGA. (Also, I am hosting this thing as well, not just Sole). Sole's last post talks about people from NEOH carpooling, though I would imagine Helen and Auspher are also driving down.

You can spend the night at venue. (Most of this is listed in the OP, btw).
Ahhh alright. I just wasn't sure why he was hosting a tourney so far away from where he lives :laugh:

So Sole, is there any room in your car for one more? Pretty please with a stun gun on top?

solecalibur

Smash Master
Silly juu , people dont read the OP

Anyways my car is currently full and Im not sure if I can bring Jiffy or Blue Rogue yet but I do believe KB or Jiffy mitteee drive but im not 100% sure

edit - I'll keep you updated on my car but it looks very full right now
edit2 - I go to OU for college

I can't wait for this! :D
I'm going to try my best. Also sole I want a rematch in zss dittos!
Its on =3

solecalibur

Smash Master
Where do you live , incase i do get an opening in space?
or the trunk calls your name

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Where do you live , incase i do get an opening in space?
or the trunk calls your name
Youngstown, you know where that is?

If that's too far out of the way I could probably get a ride to somewhere nearby (like Cleveland and Akron) and meet you there

lol trunk

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
There will however, be tournaments in the Columbus area that Athens people travel up to, Bead. That's a good shot. Hopefully we get a great venue and start streamlining more C-Bus tournaments.

Bead

Smash Ace
Alrighty then.
I'm planning on coming to this, hopefully I can pull Beegs away from his work.
If something comes up then I'll have to see about the C-bus tourneys

solecalibur

Smash Master
Is there going to be another OUGA later this fall?
Unlikely like kregins said but Im gonna try and find a loop hole or we could just have a halloween smash fest / movie marathon if you REALLY wanna come this fall
pulling ideas out of my ***

Youngstown, you know where that is?

If that's too far out of the way I could probably get a ride to somewhere nearby (like Cleveland and Akron) and meet you there

lol trunk
Car is still full but I'll keep you updated

Kreggins

Smash Cadet
Unlikely like kregins said but Im gonna try and find a loop hole or we could just have a halloween smash fest / movie marathon if you REALLY wanna come this fall
pulling ideas out of my ***
Who the hell would come to Athens on Halloween weekend to have a smashfest instead of getting crunk on Court street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom