• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA's Back to School Special!

lou4222

Smash Lord
Im coming...... and so will the rest of Springfield im pretty sure. This will be three tourneys for us in a row because we have our house tourney the weekend before. Unless something crazy comes up we will probably bring around 8. The Crew battle will be epic. Too bad its only four because in the smashfield we run 8 deep. Im gonna call it now Smashfield A vs Smashfield B in the finals.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I wanted to make it a smaller number so that we have multiple groups and it wouldn't discourage people who aren't in crews atm to make a quicky (yikes that sounded off...).

God Pies Vs Smashfield A
OUGA Vs Smashfield B?

RUH ROH!!!

Also God Kais... you'll just have to face us in the crew bracket!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'm sure there will be people from up there to make a crew with you BBoy.

I updated the second post explaining the procedure of the crew tournament and reverse tournament.

Please check it out and ask any questions about it.

Count

Smash Champion
If there isn't a tourney at IU that weekend I might make a FIVE HOUR trek out to athens.

This will be my last free weekend before I will have lots of frat johns taking care of drunken girls so I really wanna go to a tourney, plus all this stuff seems amazing.

So yeah I'll get back to you by next week probably :D.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
=) u guy made me laugh so hard while I was at work lol. My avatar is baller leave falco alone. If u don't like it don't be lookin down at his package!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha I must say....that the trailer for this...is really good. Perfect theme song, concept, and Vids. Honestly a good job...
But in the other news....You guys should give a God Pie to the Winner of the Crew Bracket thingy...? Get it "God Pie" ...It's a Pie better than any other pie....hehe or something of the sort

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Or just give an actual pie.

I'd ****ing win the crew battle myself.

Count

Smash Champion
I'll know in the next couple days whether or not I'm going (whether or not the IU boys host an event) but I have some questions!

1. Will it be possible for me to be housed both Friday and Saturday? I'm not certain I will need Saturday and I assume Friday is a given but Saturday housing would make things much easier. I'll have vamp with me also, if I go

2. Do you HAVE to have a secondary for the reverse main tourney? I never play anybody but diddy in a serious event. I suppose I would choose sonic if it were mandatory.

And my last request:

TRY TO FIT IN DOUBLES! I love doubles lately, even though my character is supposively much better in singles.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'll know in the next couple days whether or not I'm going (whether or not the IU boys host an event) but I have some questions!

1. Will it be possible for me to be housed both Friday and Saturday? I'm not certain I will need Saturday and I assume Friday is a given but Saturday housing would make things much easier. I'll have vamp with me also, if I go

2. Do you HAVE to have a secondary for the reverse main tourney? I never play anybody but diddy in a serious event. I suppose I would choose sonic if it were mandatory.

And my last request:

3) TRY TO FIT IN DOUBLES! I love doubles lately, even though my character is supposively much better in singles.
1) We have the venue Friday night THROUGH Sunday morning. I am staying there both nights.

2) Yes, you need a secondary. In this case you would pick whoever you would use in a Draft crew battle where mains weren't allowed (no MK or Snake as secondaries). I have the secondary rule in there to make the fights more interesting, but if you're alt isn't good, they'll stay with your main.

3) The main reason we are doing Singles First is so that we can run doubles DURING the beginning of the crew tournament and at the end of singles. This way there are more people to use for doubles (since 1/2 will be eliminated after pools). I think we'll start doubles roughly when singles has 8-12 people left. Crew will start at 7:30ish regardless of where we are in doubles and singles.

Also, general question for those doing the reverse main... what to do about dittos?
Most reverse fights make the two players go Random... well what about the secondaries?
Like if T-800(ROB, G&W) vs Lou (G&W... honestly I don't know so lets go with Marth...).
T-800 wins. If Lou switches to G&W, should both players go random?

The easy way would be to just do the ditto, but I want to hear some arguments for and against before I decide anything.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
=) u guy made me laugh so hard while I was at work lol. My avatar is baller leave falco alone. If u don't like it don't be lookin down at his package!
Whew... If you changed your avatar, what motivation would I have to keep checking Smashboards? :laugh:

Count

Smash Champion
Vamp and I are now confirmed, I also may have some of terre haute(IN) or cincy with me in my car, i'm hoping to have a full car.

I will go ahead and prereg but I dunno who I'm teaming with or my crew name yet.

Count

Smash Champion
Hmm stuff I want to get figured out:

Who wants me in their crew? OS, does GUN PAUNCH need another? I know your crew isn't really active anymore so I figured most people could use a diddy to fill in. Also if God Kais need a sub I can fill in because I haven't heard if either of the two newest GKs are attending this.

Who wants to team? I've gotten top 3 in teams my last four tournaments.

OS, I know you like teaming with AZ granted I'm not as good but want to try it?

Pops we talked about teaming a while back if you're not with framerate want to try it?

YbM want to team back to back weeks?

Tyr should we team again like we did in jeffersonville?

Sorry if I seem early on all this stuff, I'm just one of those people that likes to have this kind of stuff figured out ahead of time.

For anybody wondering about my credentials I got 17th at each big springfield tournament and other than that I've never gotten top ten, and thats not just off of tiny tournaments, either.

I tried to prereg but I think I messed up or something because I don't see my name on the list.

Top Bottom