• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA's Back to School Special!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Count we can do the teaming thing....Lets see how we do next week before it's confirmed next week though....

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Count: What happened exactly when you clicked submit... I've had a few others have a similiar problem and I haven't been able to figure it out.

@Sin: What, we won't get to play at Nope's this Saturday? But you should come to this anyway.

FailProofFrank

Smash Cadet
Sounds super crazy, especially with Port Town and Green Greens etc. as counters, and im a pretty big fan of Halberd and Stadium 1 being neutrals...Hopefully WV will be able to make it up there, itll be sweet.

Count

Smash Champion
Hmm, I don't remember exactly but it was pretty apparent that it didn't work. I will try it again in a bit and edit this to let you know if it doesn't work again.

Also, Zozefup (from southern IL) is coming with me to this! I'm really excited for this tourney.

edit: this time it worked, lol.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
about reverse mains. Lets say me and smash64 met in bracket. He never uses ness on me in any singles bracket >_> and his secondaries are mk and snake lol. What can i possibly do about that? Makes him kinda beast in this tourny atleast pops has wario lol.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
about reverse mains. Lets say me and smash64 met in bracket. He never uses ness on me in any singles bracket >_> and his secondaries are mk and snake lol. What can i possibly do about that? Makes him kinda beast in this tourny atleast pops has wario lol.
MKs and Snakes CANNOT be secondaries at this tourne, so he would have to pick someone else.

I kinda see Smash and POPS being the top contenders, so having to fight them in bracket in this would kinda be like having to fight against M2K in an actual tourne...

4th place does get their money back too, heh.

All I can say to this really is... train that Ness!

lou4222

Smash Lord
Possibly, but most likely not lol. So yea Smashfield might not be much of a threat in the reverse main tourney. But if we do come watch out haha.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
@Count: What happened exactly when you clicked submit... I've had a few others have a similiar problem and I haven't been able to figure it out.

@Sin: What, we won't get to play at Nope's this Saturday? But you should come to this anyway.
Huzza, i might not be at nopes this saturday, other plans may get in the way of it.

id really like to see most of the other people play olimar against me, while i use marth or snake, or even meta. this could be pretty fun imo xD

Nope

Smash Lord
Huzza, i might not be at nopes this saturday, other plans may get in the way of it.

id really like to see most of the other people play olimar against me, while i use marth or snake, or even meta. this could be pretty fun imo xD
You best be here! For reasons you know why.

Also I would love to play Oli vs your Snake =p

I won't be coming down Friday night at this time, consider yourself lucky!

King~

Smash Champion
probly wont be here

between my attempts at saving for snes, being in panda debt, and probly trying to drive again i just cant do it.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I am so taking the revers main tourney. When me and Pops played Wario v Jigs I beat him, and Ness ***** Jigs so :p

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget about secondaries Frame!
Definitely. If/when I play against Frame in the reverse tourney, I'm immediately switching to his secondary after I lose the first match as Jigglypuff.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
You best be here! For reasons you know why.

Also I would love to play Oli vs your Snake =p

I won't be coming down Friday night at this time, consider yourself lucky!
first off nope, my snake is the worst in the house xD let alone your oli actually holds its own against some of the other players in the house xD

also, out of anyone to catch the first part of what i said, i expected it to be champ first, but good catch :) things still arent going well and if you're there at 530 everything will be explained

Framerate

Smash Lord
Haha Wario vs DK and Ness vs DK isn't too scary. Oh and T-800 don't worry, I suck with MK ._.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Wakka, I hear you guys won't be here on Friday.

Sounds like a case of Taco Johns.

Also I find it amazing that the biggest hype for this tourne is the Reverse Tourne and the Crew Tourne... good stuff.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
90% chance that I'll be here and teaming with Count. We should really do teams.

I'll probably be there on Friday, but I'm not doing the casual tournament. I want to get real warm ups before the tournament. Besides, a MK main in the character switch tournament would be lame anyway. Would anyone be up for friendlies or MMs on Friday? (especially snake players) (Infern?)

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Haha Wario vs DK and Ness vs DK isn't too scary. Oh and T-800 don't worry, I suck with MK ._.
Actually it'll be Sonic with ROB as the secondary.

Edit: I don't really use MK anymore because I only sorta/kinda mained him most of the time that I used him, so I'm basically as good with him as I was months and months ago. I feel way more comfortable with Sonic and ROB nowadays than Metaknight. The only time I'll probably use MK anymore is if my Sonic fails against a floater like Kirby or Jiggs.

And it's impossible to be bad with MK as long as you have two thumbs.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
90% chance that I'll be here and teaming with Count. We should really do teams.

I'll probably be there on Friday, but I'm not doing the casual tournament. I want to get real warm ups before the tournament. Besides, a MK main in the character switch tournament would be lame anyway. Would anyone be up for friendlies or MMs on Friday? (especially snake players) (Infern?)
Whenever we do a casual tournament, we only use like 1-3 stations out of the possible 8 we already have at the venue + the TVs people bring.

Top Bottom