• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA's Back to School Special!

Framerate

Smash Lord
Actually it'll be Sonic with ROB as the secondary.

Edit: I don't really use MK anymore because I only sorta/kinda mained him most of the time that I used him, so I'm basically as good with him as I was months and months ago. I feel way more comfortable with Sonic and ROB nowadays than Metaknight. The only time I'll probably use MK anymore is if my Sonic fails against a floater like Kirby or Jiggs.

And it's impossible to be bad with MK as long as you have two thumbs.
I'm just wondering who you used to win that last Tourney with? I don't think it would be fair if you used MK up to this point and switched right before, y'know. Cause you seem to play the other characters up until you actually start losing matches, then you switch to MK. Just wanna make sure you aren't cheating the system here. Go practice your Jigs!

P.S. I super suck with MK, you have no clue.

T-800

Smash Apprentice
I'm just wondering who you used to win that last Tourney with? I don't think it would be fair if you used MK up to this point and switched right before, y'know. Cause you seem to play the other characters up until you actually start losing matches, then you switch to MK. Just wanna make sure you aren't cheating the system here. Go practice your Jigs!

P.S. I super suck with MK, you have no clue.
I only used ROB and Sonic at Focus Cancel. You totally never watch my matches on OUGA's Youtube account. I watch yours! :ohwell:

I did use him at the Hollywood Video tournament that was in Athens the day after Focus Cancel, but mostly that was because they didn't have Sonic or ROB unlocked there...and the matches were free for alls......and they were 9 minute scored matches. I totally forgot to tell the story of how goofy that whole thing was and how I ended up losing. :psycho:

I imagine I've actually lost more matches with MK than probably any other character I've used because he became more of a crutch than anything. People know that matchup way too well for a part-timer to do that good in a tournament, and since I don't focus on him hardcore like an MK mainer should I don't get any better with him.

And if I wanted to cheat the system I'd say my main was someone like Ganondorf.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I think I did watch those matches actually. I forgot and I apologize. T^T

I watch too many Brawl videos and forget like all of them...

T-800

Smash Apprentice
That's okay. I'll forgive you when you team with me someday in a future doubles tourney. :lick:

I used that emoticon because it's incredibly creepy.

But seriously, outside of Jokey because of the ROB factor you're the person I want to work with the most whom I haven't already.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I call my old spot underneath the projector in the main room!

It lets me see Kiest in his new costume come in before he turns on the music, so I get a warning.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Please don't be nude. D:

also, remember to bring your BToads & DD to Nope's house this weekend! I'm coming up Friday :D

Kel

Smash Master
I have a canoe trip I'm supposed to do on Sunday, so I hope I can get a ride with someone that wants to return Saturday night.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
I call my old spot underneath the projector in the main room!

It lets me see Kiest in his new costume come in before he turns on the music, so I get a warning.
i call mine on the flat spot next to the door!

we should have something to throw at the ppl who snore also just an opinion of mine:laugh:

smash64

Smash Champion
I have a canoe trip I'm supposed to do on Sunday, so I hope I can get a ride with someone that wants to return Saturday night.
if no one is leaving in the morning on sunday then i would like to go back with who ever is coming back saturday night as well i got a soccer tourney i must atten to

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
if no one is leaving in the morning on sunday then i would like to go back with who ever is coming back saturday night as well i got a soccer tourney i must atten to
I also Would like to leave on the Night of Saturday after the Tournament....Sneaky....Are you going? The Kais and Kel wanna know...hehe

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well I need a ride there from NEOH. Also I need to know if anyone is staying there on Friday Night and staying there on Saturday night. I hope I can just get there on Saturday Morning and Saturday Night. If not I hope NEOH can discuss how they're going to do transportation.

King~

Smash Champion
Does NEOH have plans for this yet? 8O
Well I need a ride there from NEOH. Also I need to know if anyone is staying there on Friday Night and staying there on Saturday night. I hope I can just get there on Saturday Morning and Saturday Night. If not I hope NEOH can discuss how they're going to do transportation.
itt said he will probly go, talk to him

and shugo and sago might go

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm already psyched for this! I'm planning on making it Friday night with whomever will be in my car (it would be nice to enough rep from NEOH for two cars)... Speaking of NEOH, I haven't heard anything about our team for the crew tourney... What's the plan there?

Also, is doubles happening? If so, I need a partner...

Count

Smash Champion
Kel, want to try to get a crew going? Me, you, tyr, ?

Also, ybm are we teaming for this? I had put down zozefup before but he can't make it now..so lets try and win again k?

Doctor X

Smash Lord
As much as I'd like to, I don't have the cash to be making this. I do have a job interview tomorrow, though, so hopefully next time. :(

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I'll try to come to this, but I have a feeling I might need to work this weekend. But if I do come I can't stay Saturday night.

smash64

Smash Champion
***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont be coming to this i got a soccer tournament in pensilvania T_______________________________T

TheKiest

Smash Champion
***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont be coming to this i got a soccer tournament in pensilvania T_______________________________T
BOOO!!!! Good luck at your tournament though.

Well there will probably be more crew tournaments in the future (assuming this goes well).

I have added a new step to the Crew Battle on the second post, turns out that in ORDERED mode it picks the FIRST stage RANDOMLY, then goes in ORDER. TO counter this, the captains will stage strike, then start a game to see the first stage and then quit. The Starters would then play on the SECOND stage (which would be known).

Again PLEASE PREREGISTER HERE so I can make as much of the TIO File as possible beforehand. Please do so even if you aren't 100 percent confirmed. Only 15 including myself have signed up.... and I know there are more out there (looking at other OUGA members...!!!!!)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If smash isn't going...

y.b.m.
Infern
Kel
OS

Crew Gun Pies?

Also, my resposne to smash not going:

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
NEOH crew should be both A and B cuz we have about 8 ppl right?

and im pretty sure beagle is springfield... so what do we want A and B to be?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
So you're going to PENNSYLVANIA? Call in sick? I wanna play ya... :laugh: However, a soccer tourney sounds fun... I mean I never played soccer in a league or anything like that, but it still sounds fun...

I'm feeling pretty confident in asking for a ride this time without backing out last minute. So,
ITT? Argent?

Also

I'd be up for it. Wacario?
I'd be up for it if we can get you there... I think Wario + Lucario would make a good team...

NEOH crew should be both A and B cuz we have about 8 ppl right?

and im pretty sure beagle is springfield... so what do we want A and B to be?
Beegs is NEOH!!! At least he better be...

Top Bottom