• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ozzfest Thread - Sugar Land, TX - (Brawl)

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
****. If only I could drive. My asian parents would probably 3 stock me too just for asking to take me this far. :p

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Lol.

You guys really think I would go ahead and plan this without asking Xyro?
He is pushing Hobo 17 back.. because June is busy with tournies.... hobo 17 may be in july. Xyro kinda needs a break with tournies anyways, friggin whobo and hobo 16 in less than a month.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yea i might push off hobo 17 to july or august.

Here is why

SWAT and that dallas thing is going on in may

ozzfest 3(it will have melee2 and low tier) and fs6 are in june. oh i think de angelo may do a event at pnt in june

july is EVOLUTION and GENESIS

so hobo 17 may be august

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
already confirmed. xyro told me that hobo 17 will be in july. i hope you all bring your bikinis since its going to be hot :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sweet, I'll be there.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
June 6th or 13th????????????

Remember guys, Last 3 is May 30th. i dont want you guys drained out. and Final Smash is june 27-28 so pick a date for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gea

Smash Master
I thought the next Hobo was the 6th, and then College station was the week after? Something like that...

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Nah HOBO is going to be in July now. I don't know when CS will be.

June 6th is fine for me. WHO HAS A SOLUTION TO THE SEX HEAT WE ARE ABOUT TO ENDURE?!

I think a slip N slide and some bikinis can help =]

Popertop

Smash Champion
I was going to have a birthday tourney, but ozz said he might let me enter for free if I come to this so I'll probably come if something doesn't come up.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Yeah Pop venue fee/1v1/lowtier/brawl+ will all be free for you. but dude if you lose a money match you gotta pay em LLOLOLLLOLOL

but guys decide if u want it pushed back a week........ a-kon and last3 are a week before june 6th, don't some of you need a break?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Yeah i'm considering pushing it back a week because its a lot of peoples graduation on the 6th, and it'd be better for me too. Are you guys fine with the 13th? I also need to check with College station to see when they are having their tournament.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
It's set on the 13th but i'm waiting on a final "OK" from college station.

also guys, final smash 6 has been moved to the 20th so this is a week before it... it'll be your time to practice for the tourney if your going

CY

Smash Ace
13th is better for me since the 6th is my graduation. i might come but idk, i start working again next week so i can come if i have off.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Where exactly is this held? In your garage, Ozz? It sounds like quite a few people may be coming, will your garage fit us all?

Top Bottom