• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ozzfest Thread - Sugar Land, TX - (Brawl)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
At night I closed the garage which caused Gnes and jerm to get a little sick. the dust stays in the garage and congests people. which is why at this next one, i am leaving the garage open the whole day and there wil be at least 3-5 fans

Gnes

Smash Master
At night I closed the garage which caused Gnes and jerm to get a little sick. the dust stays in the garage and congests people. which is why at this next one, i am leaving the garage open the whole day and there wil be at least 3-5 fans
The dust was racist. Jerm had it alot worst then me. He could even play with all the sneezing. It was bad.

Im going all D3 at this tourney. :)

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
It seems like a lot of people are going to this. I'm bringing friends with me so I will have a (hopefully) large group coming.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
It seems like a lot of people are going to this. I'm bringing friends with me so I will have a (hopefully) large group coming.
U can bring a large group but as long as they all sign up for at least one event. I don't want a bunch of people standing around doing nothing cuz it may get packed this time around and I want every1 signed up for something.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Wait this is a monthly? Lol nevermind. Also I just realized that ill still be in school. Anyways chibosempai and I were thinking about coming to tx to chill and smash because we think tx has the coolest smashers. So eh. Whens a big tourney gonna happen over the summer? I wanna come down and play my rival pits, kown, seiya, chaotic, esca, and ky.

So everyone should donate to the “Help RP and Chibo get to tx” fund. :)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Final Smash 6 is a week after this, try coming to that. It'll be the biggest texas tourny in the summer.

also im surprised no one has voted for regular old 2v2.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I vote smash 64 or crews. Anyways gah 5 dollar fee make it 10. Gas is rising son

kown

Smash Lord
lol ima try to go. Would anyone be interested in helping me get there?
Wait this is a monthly? Lol nevermind. Also I just realized that ill still be in school. Anyways chibosempai and I were thinking about coming to tx to chill and smash because we think tx has the coolest smashers. So eh. Whens a big tourney gonna happen over the summer? I wanna come down and play my rival pits, kown, seiya, chaotic, esca, and ky.

So everyone should donate to the “Help RP and Chibo get to tx” fund. :)
gtfo scrub.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Unleaded is more expensive than diesel now. :/
Still doesnt make sense. If gas money is rising, i shouldnt be burning a hole in your pockets by INCREASING the fees, i should be lowering them right?

edit:or is Flip talking about giving rides to someone? i thought he was talking about the venue/1v1 fee LOL my bad

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Ugh, B+ over Smash64? Totally not.

Do S64 instead and I'll see about coming. ;)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Still doesnt make sense. If gas money is rising, i shouldnt be burning a hole in your pockets by INCREASING the fees, i should be lowering them right?

edit:or is Flip talking about giving rides to someone? i thought he was talking about the venue/1v1 fee LOL my bad
I was just pointing it out. I dont know why he asked for higher entry fees. ALl that would do is help out the winners. LOL. I just quoted him for the Smash 64 part.

Ugh, B+ over Smash64? Totally not.

Do S64 instead and I'll see about coming. ;)
YOU FOOL. VOTE FOR 64 AND IT WILL BE THERE. WE'LL HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Yeah Brawl+ is gonna be there no matter what. I removed my vote from RC cause im neutral on the side event thing, i dont mind any event.

64 and Random character are tied now

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, that's cool guy.

If for some reason I don't make this, I'll try to make the next one and I'll have S64 at FS6 if anyone wants to take on my Link. Lavender FTW! :D

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Ozz is too manly to be shared by anyone else. xD

@GHN: I'll play you then. Link v Fox in S64. :)

Top Bottom