• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Packin' In the Pounds: Arkanj0 is the Grand Champion!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Dude, the only character roster in which Ganon isn't going to have at least one unbelievably ****ty matchup is boss rush.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Why not.

Melomaniacal/Melo/0473-7895-0780/Diddy :diddy:

Oh, question: What if you want to use another character in the same weight class? No good?

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Oh, question: What if you want to use another character in the same weight class? No good?
I've been thinking about this for a long time. I guess it's ok if you're in the same weight class. So...

:bluejump:MAJOR RULE CHANGE!!!:bluejump:

Yes, that was necessary.

You can now use multiple characters if and only if they are in the same weight class as your first one. Hopefully you all see this.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
You can now use multiple characters if and only if they are in the same weight class as your first one. Hopefully you all see this.
That really takes the fun out of entering the tournament in order to represent one character. :(

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'll enter.

Kawaii Bunny/Kara~/4468-0910-1801 :popo:

TP

Smash Master
Sweet. Now I can use my secondary and my main! ROB will be used on the Yoshi mains. NinjaLink himself gave me tips on how to win that matchup. :)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
R.O.B. isn't exactly a counterpick against Yoshi. It's basically 50-50. D3 or Snake would work better.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
One thing: I don't think you should bother having individual PT Pokemon in any of the divisions. No one that would plan on seriously using Pokemon Trainer is going to use just one Pokemon in the tournament. That would be like playing Nolimar or Ice Climber in a tournament.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
One thing: I don't think you should bother having individual PT Pokemon in any of the divisions. No one that would plan on seriously using Pokemon Trainer is going to use just one Pokemon in the tournament. That would be like playing Nolimar or Ice Climber in a tournament.
I would agree that probably nobody will use a single pokemon, but I just wanted to leave that option available just in case.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Like I said, though, the option is roughly similar to having Ice Climber or Nolimar be the in the light division. Considering you HAVE to use all three Pokemon to play as Trainer or be seriously disadvantaged, the option isn't really helpful.

If I could use only Charizard or Squirtle without fatigue/switching in tournament play, I'd be all over that.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Wow this is filling up quite nicely :)

Can't wait to get started. SOLID I'll pm you about the bracket stuff later.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I'd like to sign up asasd.fk

edit: actually, scratch that

i'd like to enter as DDD for heavy weight

Top Bottom