• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Packin' In the Pounds: Arkanj0 is the Grand Champion!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Love the new avatar, KrazyGlue. :)

I demand a placement for Ice Climber, though! :laugh:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This tourney looks fun... and needs Wario.

Viper JLT4GOV/Viper/3265-4742-3292/:wario:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Now... hypothetically speaking, if someone DID decide to use only one Pokemon, would you be willing to implement a rule that the opponent MUST back off to the far end of the stage and let you switch back to your Pokemon upon death? Otherwise, you'll be left helpless trying to change back again.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Now... hypothetically speaking, if someone DID decide to use only one Pokemon, would you be willing to implement a rule that the opponent MUST back off to the far end of the stage and let you switch back to your Pokemon upon death? Otherwise, you'll be left helpless trying to change back again.
Hmm... I guess so... I'll go add that in.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
There is a TINY chance I might actually try using Charizard for this, then. I'll really just have to see what the matchups have in store.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Why am I not guaranteed a spot? The weight class I'm in is divisible by two. : /
It's because your weight class isn't a power of two.

It works that way because:

Your weight class has 10 people. Next round, it will have 5 people. There are now an uneven amount of people in the weight class.

vodafon

Smash Cadet
Yeh..
Whether it would be desirable to take part without dependence 16 person will be typed

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Yo Krazy is it just me or are some of the heads next to the characters not showing up? Might wanna clean that up if they aren't working.
I noticed that as well but I though it was just me. Turns out, the people I added while using internet explorer didn't show up, so I had to reenter them using safari. The list is fine now. :)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Wow... deadline's coming up pretty soon. Go ahead and add Falcon and Charizard to my name, Krazy. I reserve the possibility of using others, but I could see myself using those two, as well.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I'm going to have to drop. Turns out I'll be over my dads with no chance at being able to play. Sorry for the inconvinience.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Wow... deadline's coming up pretty soon. Go ahead and add Falcon and Charizard to my name, Krazy. I reserve the possibility of using others, but I could see myself using those two, as well.
I can only add zard since you are in heavyweight. :(

True, deadline is coming up, and at this rate the spots won't all get filled up. :(

I'm going to have to drop. Turns out I'll be over my dads with no chance at being able to play. Sorry for the inconvinience.
That's too bad. :(

Wow, 3 sad faces in one post...:(

Ok, make that 4.

Humpy Thrashabout

Smash Journeyman
I think I have only posted twice, but I've competed in a few local tourneys run by Ace. If you don't want to accept me I get it, but I figures since you need some more heavies it might be cool.

Humpy Thrashabout /P3NIS*/1418-6506-6044/ :wario:

This is also my first online tournament so please be gentle if I **** it all up.

*I play tagged under the real spelling, but this board thinks parts of the human anatomy are swears.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Does that mean the brackets are going to be made? Maybe I'll be able to get my set done while I'm at work. :bee:

BSP

Smash Legend
mariobrouser\Mr. B\0602-7528-3919\Sonic, Mario, maybe Luigi
Wanna see how I compare to others
-Edit-
My stupid router is messing up. Sorry, but could u void my entry? Sorry.
Edit 2

I did some troubleshooting, and everything seems to be fine. Can I re-enter?

Top Bottom