• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Brawlfest-(LOOK NOW-NEW LOCATION!)(Tallahassee, FL)(Jan 9th & 10th, 2009)

Lizard

Smash Ace
Long Drawn out story....

But Drew's house should be a fine venue for the tournament, assuming it is handled somewhat like GIGS, where hanging out outside is STRONGLY encouraged, as it will get packed in there.

Can't wait to see all y'all when i come back up!

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Melee? Amazing host replaces ****ty host? Count me in!!! I would just like to say that Drew is awesome for doing this.

KBM: I sucked, but I got better, and I had a great time.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Thanks Mike, for giving me a call and clearing all that up.

I don't know why anyone else didn't just say that to begin with.

Sorry Groceries, apparently they changed operating hours because I remember being there at least past 10, but it's w/e.

Anyone from Fluxx'd Up, look into the Comedy Zone, you can book events there from 11 AM to 10 PM on Saturdays. And on Fridays, so that could accommodate Low Tier/Crew battle tournies as well.

If we have any religious folk in the house, ask your church O.o I've heard of a lot of tournies being held at churches. I know Calvary Chapel on Buck Lake road is really big.

*Edit* Groceries, how'd you do at GIGS?
No harm no foul, We've BEEN lookin at new venue's for a while just in case an etc. We've also been workin on Jason. Our main issue is that Jason is Human and we don't feel like we can talk 2 him. For practice, I guess we can Use my place if any1 wants to come to the practice tourney at My house just call me at (954)618-9548 and if it's just KBM me and MrFTW then KBM will just be rewarded the entry on the tourney daycuz he won the last 2 tourneys.

is something going wrong with the fortress venue or something?
Right now, Fortress is CLOSED. Long story we can proly talk about NOT on the boards, hit me up.

melee?????? count me in
I hope every1 understands that I'm winning Melee... :-p

Did the owner tase somebody?
LMAO!!!

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Yeah wtf groceries, 1-2 at Gigs? Faaaaail.

Lol, not rly. Good ****, I assume you beated up Inui and Eight 52 or whoever the other FEFFer was <___<?

Also, yay new location. But lol it will be a pain to try and explain to my parents that it is now at a person's house. <____< Wonder if they will like Drew's better than Fortress...

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I suck, what can I say? :p

My fun was had outside of the brackets. In brackets I did learn that I have a great weakness to snakes. I'm going to get as much snake practice as I can when I get back in Tally.

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
I suck, what can I say? :p

My fun was had outside of the brackets. In brackets I did learn that I have a great weakness to snakes. I'm going to get as much snake practice as I can when I get back in Tally.
B| I'm your Snake man then

... cept I can't leave the house, you can't come to mine. D: Stranger danger

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Dude that couch is so f'n comfortable.

ThanksGorceries, but i do it for the players, you guys deserve alot!

anyway, there will be refreshments on hand!

OK IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON COMING PLEASE POST SAYING YOUR COMING, AND/OR PM ME AND FOR WHAT EVENTS!

Ruse

Fox
Crew battles on the 9th ):? Dunno if I'll make it to that, but I should be there for the 10th (definitely Brawl Singles and maybe Doubles, but I don't have a partner at the moment).

Probably just wait until PCola #4 for crew battles with Fluxxed, unless Dan, Holy, and Manko all want to attend on the 9th.

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
1. EXPECT ME TO BE AT THIS TOURNAMENT!

2. Drew, what's the count looking like for melee?

3. I hope everyone has had a great holiday season and will have a happy new year.

KBM

Smash Ace
Drew, put me down for Brawl singles, and if the entry fee for melee singles is $5 put me down for that too.

If LS has the extra money we might tear up melee doubles too ;)

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Wtf we havn't even TRIED Melee doubles yet. <_______<;;;

If I can go, I'm down for Melee Singles, Brawl Singles and Brawl Doubles. B|

B_AWAL

Smash Master

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if It Matters Kbm, I Have 6 Black Women Over Here Saying That They'd Rather Have Sex With U With Ur New Haircut Rather Than Ur Old.
Why The **** Am I Not There ****ing Bull**** Mother****ing **** *** **********

KBM

Smash Ace
that's interesting nick.
my girl friends on facebook seem to have the same idea.

*Edit* Chris is really the only nay-sayer D:

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Crew battles on the 9th ):? Dunno if I'll make it to that, but I should be there for the 10th (definitely Brawl Singles and maybe Doubles, but I don't have a partner at the moment).

Probably just wait until PCola #4 for crew battles with Fluxxed, unless Dan, Holy, and Manko all want to attend on the 9th.
Ruse we should double :p Since we didnt get to at Gigs
And yea i should be going aslong as someone gives me a ride

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
DEDw8, you're like 10 minute walk from my house

Parke3r, its looking like about 8 people for melee, whihc include, myself, nick, ballistics, KBM, zone, taco, LS, and yourself, so not bad, and thats just people posting.

NICK GET FLYERS OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :p

P.S HRNUT, i challenge you to another Zelda DItto MM, i hope you're up for it! Those were too much fun and i want to do it again, you're one of the best zelda's i have seen.

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
A double digit turnout for Maylay?!
This is gonna be sweet.
I'm thinking we should set up a Bowser Challenge on Friday night.

(edit): I'm so ready to get Jimmy Johns delivered to Drew's house. Best sandwiches in town. Beach club FTW.

KBM

Smash Ace
Jeez, my New Year's eve is booooooring.

I can't believe none of the rich girls at school are throwing a party tonight. The hell is that about.

Top Bottom