• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Brawlfest-(LOOK NOW-NEW LOCATION!)(Tallahassee, FL)(Jan 9th & 10th, 2009)

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
Drew, I may not be able to bring a setup to the tournament. The thing is, I might be sleeping at my friend's house before Saturday. If I'm with my friend, then he doesn't have the extra room for a television. If I can bring a setup, I will, but don't get too high of hopes. Sorry about that.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
JSSN, change the flyer to

2033 Harold CT, Tallahassee, FL

Off the intersection of West Pensacola ST. and Ausley ST

Thanks!!!!

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Drew i have a new phone number so dont try calling me on that old one....
Ill bring my set up aslong as someone can bring an extra copy of brawl
:p

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Y a venue fee?

u know why... because we had to pay good amount of $,$$ so we could be able to use drews house.

KBM

Smash Ace
i already talked to drew about it and just like i said to him, if his sister was going to want money for it, you should've hosted it somewhere else.

question, which tournaments are going to have entry fees? and what will they be?

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Whoa...I was really high...and I bought a lot of hummus...it tastes pretty good. Also, lol @#171

edit: parker, we teaming for this?:)

edit: wow, hummus causes insomnia...I'm done with hummus for a while, lol. I can't handle stimulating foods at all. :(

PhragX

Smash Rookie
Meh. Sonic's my latest main.. I haven't quite got him yet so I might go back to my original for the tourney. He was my choice for the low-tier but I can't make it Friday, so there we are.

How early should I be for custom controls? It'll only take a min., since I think I'm back to Wii-Chuck XD

EDIT: I thought it over.. For the extra $5 I'm willing to take a random partner for the doubles-tourney. What's the rule on FF?

Masky

Smash Master
You all are lucky I'm not going to be able to attend this for the low-tier tournament... but you guys better have another one next time!

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
venue fee is only 2.50 on friday night, and 5 on saturday night, its not my choice but is the only way i could convince my sister to let me use her house for this and i was out of options. However if you bring a setup, we'll work something out! most defenitly.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
DO NOT SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE BEFORE 9 O CLOCK ON FRIDAY NIGHT, IF YOU DO, CHILL AT THE mCDONALDS ACROSS THE STREET, JUST FOUND OUT MY DAD IS ROLLING INTO TOWN FOR A FEW MINUTES ON HIS WAY TO DAYTONA!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

Nick and keith who coming with you?? Nee-roy coming

cuz im down for housing yall
yea, i think its just us 3. get a ride to drew's house friday night cause we're going straight there from orlando. We'll take you home friday night baby :embarrass

KBM

Smash Ace
Slit! You HAVE to come tomorrow night, CREW BATTLES SON!

already confirmed FUCT is coming and I'm bringing LS with me, so we're gonna tear **** up

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Just a friendly reminder that this is not a chat thread but a tournament thread. We should make a general Tallahassee thread.
So??? We can use this thread 4 wtf we want...:psycho:

i already talked to drew about it and just like i said to him, if his sister was going to want money for it, you should've hosted it somewhere else.

question, which tournaments are going to have entry fees? and what will they be?
Only entry is for Saturday, wait I jus saw that it's 2.50 on friday

Like where KBM??? There is NO CONVENIENT PLACE IN TALLY THAT WE CAN DO IT FOR FREE.

Lemme get this straight. The venue fee is going towards a mani/pedi for Drew's sister?
Money pays for electricity and to the people drew lives with.

Meh. Sonic's my latest main.. I haven't quite got him yet so I might go back to my original for the tourney. He was my choice for the low-tier but I can't make it Friday, so there we are.

How early should I be for custom controls? It'll only take a min., since I think I'm back to Wii-Chuck XD

EDIT: I thought it over.. For the extra $5 I'm willing to take a random partner for the doubles-tourney. What's the rule on FF?
If I feel like it I'll team w/ ya. Although I'm not in the mood to play teams...

Top Bottom