• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle SmashFest: Quit your Job and go play some Smash! (Tallahassee, FL) 1/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruse

Fox
I don't have room for Benaji anyways :(.

Edit: My car is leaving my house at like 8:45am. Showing up at 8:30 is pretty recommended.

Zone

Smash Champion
I fixed it teh sex
You still live at that last place me and taco stayed at? Can you pm me the address again just incase we're gonna leave soon. Your new* phone number would be nice too

@Reflex: lol I remember your bowser in melee you 3 stocked my friend taco in pools at get4stocked. Good times. Good luck bossing in Brawl, You too KBM, Ruse, Ragnarok.

@SexPUMA: Klarvic brought melee once THE ONLY melee once to one of the smaller smashfests... not sure if we could call it a tourney. So I feel like I owe him for saving my day.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
You still live at that last place me and taco stayed at? Can you pm me the address again just incase we're gonna leave soon. Your new* phone number would be nice too

@Reflex: lol I remember your bowser in melee you 3 stocked my friend taco in pools at get4stocked. Good times. Good luck bossing in Brawl, You too KBM, Ruse, Ragnarok.

@SexPUMA: Klarvic brought melee once THE ONLY melee once to one of the smaller smashfests... not sure if we could call it a tourney. So I feel like I owe him for saving my day.
No i live pretty close to it tho, 9543042152

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Hey, Raistlin is driving, and me and rock are coming. We might be running a little late, maybe arriving around 1 PM ish since raistlin's got a frat meeting around 10 AM. Get warmed up!

Any money matches vs my falco or samus? Or we can play for shoes.

P.S. we're bringing a melee setup just in case!

Zone

Smash Champion
Hey, Raistlin is driving, and me and rock are coming. We might be running a little late, maybe arriving around 1 PM ish since raistlin's got a frat meeting around 10 AM. Get warmed up!

Any money matches vs my falco or samus? Or we can play for shoes.
Nice!! can't wait to see you guys

I'll MM your falco with Zelda

RAM

Smash Lord
Ruse - Holy said u were coming thru Navarre, Rag should be here tonight so we'll both be at my apartment. PM your phone number so we can make sure we're all on the same page.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Haha yea man =( puff is the bane of melee

Im going puff against raistlin sup raistlin
probably not a good idea buddy. but i do appreciate the respect, that seems to be the last bastion of hope people retreat to, to win they don't think they can beat me.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
jax should be there at 12 or something

ANYONE WANNA MONEY MATCH ME IN CRUIS'N WORLD???

^^ STRAIGHT SERIOUS

-Sem (aka Sardine Extreme Master)

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
My brothers came to visit Tally this weekend as a surprise, so I'll just be around for a few hours for the melee and maybe a handful of brawl games (really out of practice) and then I'll probably dip after that. Sorry if this disappoints anyone.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Leaving now. I think we'll have a little time to spare before the Brawl events start.

RAM

Smash Lord
We will be a lil late for Melee Rag had trouble getting here due to bad weather the night before and could'nt leave till this mourning. we gain a hour when we enter tally so should be there for 1:30 your time.

plz forgive us :(

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
It was great playing melee with those I managed to play before leaving. I'll try to stay around longer during the next one. Peace

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Had a lot of fun playing melee with you guys. Gainesville is too good! You guys gotta have a tourney, I'll definitely come down for it. :) GGs all around.

Also the crew battle was epic :p

KBM

Smash Ace
good tournament.

gmoney is still worthless.

lio is still too good.

tally is awesome, woo woo etc

that's about it.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD EVERY1 CAME!!!!

Results will b up soon w/ SHOUTOUTS!!!

ope no1 had any problems :-/

Ballistics

Smash Champion
You guys should have looked at the thread before the tournament and saw that gainesville was gonna be late, if someone is nice enough to drive down, you should at least wait for them, putting them all in the losers bracket immediately was disrepectful, especially when there is only 12 people in the tournament, which makes it easy to start over

Next time run brawl doubles before hand so you could wait for the melee attendants, or just run brawl doubles and melee singles at the same time, there is really no point in finishing melee singles before you start anything else

Sorry Gainesville I feel like its my fault cause I posted that tally would wait for gainesville but when i said that I meant I would wait for gainesville and it turns out they didn't wait for you so its like i gave you misinformation

KBM

Smash Ace
derek how high were you at the tournament

they were like 2 and a half hours late.

you GOTTA draw the line somewhere man.

KBM

Smash Ace
nah dude, not all the people for Brawl Doubles were there yet either because it wasn't scheduled to start until later.

the people doing the earlier events should arrive earlier.

i think that makes sense.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I know it makes sense, but sometimes things come up and people can't make it on time. I was trying to think of ways to be more accommodating in case something happened in the future. Obviously there was a communication error, but whatever.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
it doesn't matter anyways

it's not like this is some super important tournament that must run on time and all of that

as long as people are communicating and saying when they're gonna arrive

just put them in the bracket and hold their matches (unless they get RIDICULOUSLY late)

also, start running melee AND brawl at the same time to save time

a time saved is a money earned

money money money

KBM

Smash Ace
that's actually wrong Geoff

until the brackets had actually started, the TOs were under the assumption that the venue hosts would be kicking us out at like 7 or 8 and they wanted to have all the brackets done by then, in which case they absolutely could not wait for Gainesville any longer.

the venue owners told us later that we could stay during YuGiOh, but at the time the brackets were started, they had to get things started.

"lol KBooM stop meatriding the TOs"
yeah whatever.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Gainsville was 2 hours late

Everyone wasnt there for brawl so we couldnt start that

that sums up everything

Shoutouts lata

Ruse

Fox
if Someone Is Nice Enough To Drive Down, You Should At Least Wait For Them, Putting Them All In The Losers Bracket Immediately Was Disrepectful, Especially When There Is Only 12 People In The Tournament, Which Makes It Easy To Start Over
sandtru27 said:
yea But We Could've Always Just Went To Somebody's Place To Finish
DOUBLE TRUE

capss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom