• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (OVA Is released and out subbed say what?)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
In case you all haven't heard, full OST has been ripped, so you can throw away the god-awful YouTube mp3 quality.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RTB0EBA3

At the end of Fallen Angel, Panty and Stocking's voice actors announce season 2

Lack of that one Garterbelt song is sad, though.

WaveLength

Smash Apprentice
Information from the Panty & Stocking USTREAM:

-Second season is, like the OST secret track said, up to Imaishi. -The ending was indeed meant to set-up a second season. -Panty and Stocking Nendroids coming. -They can't talk about Stocking's final revelation yet but "Fallen Angel" probably holds some answers about it.

Full translation of the secret track:

Panty: Hey Stocking! I heard our anime Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt has got the green light for a sequel thanks to its popularity! Stocking: What? Who the hell decided that? Panty: Speaking of a sequel... how about a trilogy? Hell, let's go further! We will reach season one hundred! A Hollywood remake is not a dream! Stocking: Hey wait, Panty! Panty: In fact, this planet is too small for us! Panty in the space! The whole universe will be calling my name! Stocking: ****! Panty: So when will it start? Stocking: How should I know, ****ty *****! Panty: Coming up next, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Season two! Stocking: Wait! I told you it hasn't been decided yet! But, practically speaking, it's up to director Imaishi now, right?
Can't wait

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Information from the Panty & Stocking USTREAM:

-Second season is, like the OST secret track said, up to Imaishi. -The ending was indeed meant to set-up a second season. -Panty and Stocking Nendroids coming. -They can't talk about Stocking's final revelation yet but "Fallen Angel" probably holds some answers about it.

Can't wait
There better be season 2.

Top Bottom