• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (OVA Is released and out subbed say what?)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I like how people don't know they set it up for a season 2.... >_>
Um... yeah... Anyway...

Of course I know the last episode had set it up for a season 2. I'm just saying it's possible that they were parodying how some old US shows/cartoons hyped up a next season (even with footage sometimes) but never made a continuation.

They're probably just toying with the idea and seeing fan responses and judge whether they should make a season 2 or not due to sales like most anime.

Enzo

Smash Lord
Um... yeah... Anyway...

Of course I know the last episode had set it up for a season 2. I'm just saying it's possible that they were parodying how some old US shows/cartoons hyped up a next season (even with footage sometimes) but never made a continuation.
They're probably just toying with the idea and seeing fan responses and judge whether they should make a season 2 or not.

aka teen titans :/

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Wikipedia
They are sent to Daten City (a pun on the Japanese word datenshi (堕天使?, lit. "Fallen Angel"))
Source.

So they are sent to...
The city of fallen angel...
in other words Los Angeles.

Kind of neat and clever in my opinion. I wonder what the near by city mentioned by corset in the last episode means?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm surprised no one tried to make a Panty and Stocking character skin yet.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Ya people but on the thread trail though, what was people's favorite ghost in the series, mine was the big bad wolf and the little red ghost?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I do not really have a favorite ghost, but as for my favorite character I can not decide between Garderbelt, Stocking, and Kneesocks.

Thino

Smash Master
Queen B cause she looked hot as a human form. And she was nekkid at one part of the episode XD
how did you guess ?

The **** ghost cuz that's the only time you see the full angel dance
didnt we get the full angel dance on episode 6 too vs Scanty and Kneesocks?

the best angel dance was during the Transformers parody where they couldnt be ***** to do the chants and replaced them by "someone doing something to repent whatever" or stuff like that and then they're like **** it and they start yelling and shooting

THAT one killed me.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Can't blame him and what's up with demon shoving caviar into each others ***** are they lesbian or something?

Top Bottom